I need your help Sup Forums, I have some lousy neighbors who everynight play loud music from 12 am to 5 am...

I need your help Sup Forums, I have some lousy neighbors who everynight play loud music from 12 am to 5 am, hence I can't fucking sleep. I've talked to them and called the police and they just keep doing it, because they simply don't care. I made a formal denounce and the process is too slow and long but I'm doing it anyway. I need some ideas, if they won't stop bothering me then I don't see why I shouldn't do it too.

They don't have a modem and all their music is stored on their phones, they just connect the speakers through an auxiliar cable.

The thing is I can't enter to their apartment or hit them because the one who is going to be processed is me.

I was thinking on playing high pitched sounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4d9H_1ygEv8
nand.net/adep/files/pdf/Techniques of Harassment.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my neighbors come bannnging on my fucking door at 4 in the morning, can you blv that shit 4 in the morning, but it was ok as i was still up playing my drums

Just call the police every time it happens. Even if you call them twice every night for the next 30 nights.

Eventually the cops will stop doing nothing and will do something about it, just to get you to stop calling them out there every day. Make them do their job that they're obligated to do.

>Eventually the cops will stop doing nothing and will do something about it

Yeah, they'll shoot OP in "self defense".

Wait till those faggots are asleep and give them a dose of their own medicine.

Problem is you already made contact with the people, otherwise you could send anonymous really vague threats

Find out when the scum goes to sleep, place your speaker directly in front of a wall you're sharing with them. Play the music at least twice as loud as they do, then leave the house. (with music playing obviously)

Noise Canceling headphones for you,
Speakers against the wall,
Get better/louder speakers then them.
24/hour Screams directed at their house
Children crying
Highpitched distorted shit.

Go all ghost tape number 10 on them
youtu.be/4d9H_1ygEv8

And simply anytime you can't sleep because they're playing noise, Ghost Tape Them.

Get creative. Superglue in their door locks when they're not home. Fill their mailbox with expansion foam. Jam rags up their tailpipe. Call cops and report gunshots at 4 am (from a pay phone). Spray windshield with WD40. Spray deer piss under their door. Smash their electric meter with a fiberglass-handled hammer. Report a gas leak, the company has to show up, do it when they're extra loud and drunk. Order pizza to their place from every joint in town, blackballing them from delivery.

Obviously if they are awake in the middle of the night, they're sleeping during the day. Just play loud music during the day when it's perfectly acceptable to play loud music. It will bother nobody but them.

Or you could not be a petty child and wear earplugs, like normal people who live next to trains or airports.

I'd just work out your neighbours schedule of when they come out for work, don't do anything just stand outside there house looking at them as they come out, do this everyday and start to look more crazy and sleep deprived as the days go on sometimes stand there with your trousers on backwards muttering no music no sleep over and over again, then start turning up where they work and in there garden I'm sure the police or them will do something

>Spray deer piss under their door.

>I need your help Sup Forums, I have some lousy neighbors who everynight play loud music from 12 am to 5 am, hence I can't fucking sleep
>I need some ideas

I've called them 23 times since January and no joke, there has been more than 180 parties. The police officers keep telling me they can't do shit until the legal process I'm doing is finished.

In order to put pressure is that my other neighbors file a denounce but they won't because they don't want any trouble, so I'm on my own it seems.

I have to go to the uni in the morning and those assholes go to work.

Considering getting some real speakers.

They're renting. I live in the top apartment of a building and they live in the next building.

Yeah, being a pussy by not solving problems.

They will just come at me and I would end up hitting them hence processed or some shit.

Even if you pick up some old speakers from like a Pawn store or something like that,
For an Old Soundsystem with a lot of bass,
This is going to be a cheap set you don't care about the idea is not to waste a bunch of money on them.
It's just gotta go louder then theirs.

Yeah. Deer piss. Online from Cabellas or Dicks, cant think of a more vulgar way to spend ten bucks. It soaks into the carpet, it'll stink forever.

Just make a super low frequency generator and aim it at them, keep it on 24/7

This. It's annoying but even more annoying for the police.

>They're renting. I live in the top apartment of a building and they live in the next building.
Then complain to the management, they're violating their lease. Get a wicked slingshot and some marble-sized ball bearings. Go practice on some milk jugs. Do it in the dark, aiming at their lighted windows. It'll freak the shit out of them, especially if its totally random.

OP's neighbors are hard drives. Hes afraid of being processed.

The landlord won't give me his name or phone number, neither my neighbors. I actually want to file a complain against the landlord but I can't without his name.

>They will just come at me and I would end up hitting them hence processed or some shit.
Follow them to work, learn their names, and call their boss(es). Explain that you're a detective working on an ongoing investigation, but you can't divulge what you're investigating. Then explain if the boss talks to them, he is interfering with an investigation and could be prosecuted. This will probably get them fired, and therefore, unable to support their lifestyle.

If only you had the internet...

You deserve what you get as you are obviously useless.

Property ownership is on file public records. Finding the identity of a property owner is about as simple as it gets.

EMP device thrown at their home

>lk dis bich at fo' in the mo'

Paintball gun, if they are close enough. Getting shot at calms a party down pretty quick. Plus, you can do it undetected.

Go pull their power meter off the wall and throw it down the storm drain. Don't leave any prints on it tho. Its prolly a felony.

Don't get caught. user. Use your sneaky powers.

nand.net/adep/files/pdf/Techniques of Harassment.pdf

If OP=NIG then i'm afraid user is right
However, there is reasonable hope to assume OP=/=NIG, and in fact OP=WHITE, well he just may have a chance.
Oh and by golly if NEIGHBOR=NIG then OP best watch out for ricochet

woof!

The fuck is wrong with you ?

you're a moron. There are pinhole cameras you would never see, you don't fuck with other people on their property period (unless you're much smarter than you are).

Also, tampering with a mailbox is a felony; suggesting that as retaliation is completely insane.

OP would be better off doing things like subscribing said neighbors to various magazines, box delivery services. Also anything he can do to make their party scene uncomfortable to the neighbors friends is good. Driving down the street from the other direction of your house with a quiet BB gun might be entertaining. Windshields break really easily. Do not get caught.

Another good spot is drain it into their car vents below the wiper blades. Also if you don't feel like spending a dime, piss in a can, leave the top off for a couple weeks, then dispense down their car vents. Also prop a nail close to their tire sidewall where they'll back into when they pull out.