Try not to be too rapey I'm sure thyhere are nice guys out there

try not to be too rapey I'm sure thyhere are nice guys out there

ps I'm not touching her

I'm a black guy no way I'm leaving my DNA anywhere near a unconscious white woman

Give her eggs

she would wake up pregnant!

Rape and dispose of

Leave her there

Close the door.

No pussy on earth is worth even one day in prison.

*tips fedora*

force feed eggs.

Call cops tell them there is a beached whale in front of my door.

>no way I'm leaving my DNA anywhere near a unconscious white woman
Good advice for any colour of man, really.

I don't know what you are implying. Is it that I'm a white knight? I'm not sure any white knight would refer to a woman as "pussy" which lets face facts unless they are related to you by blood that's all they are. I don't care if she lies there choking to death on her own vomit but I'm not putting my dick anywhere near her. Prison in the US is fucking horrible.

She doesn't have to say anything. But she needs to eat the eggs

Chech to see if she has any id or phone to call someone to come get her or bring her inside lay her on my couch. Take off her shoes and put a blanket on her with a trashcan next to her in case she has to vomit.

This bitch is fucking hot, anyone got the original? Can't image search for some reason.

Take her wallet, phone, grab a handful of tiddy and go home

See if she's breathing ok, put her in the recovery position, see if any of her friends are around..

Your reading comprehension level is extremely low.

Bring inside put on News to keep her asleep. Wait for Stockholm syndrome to set in and gave consensual sex. No need to rape.

Fuck off

Take her to a secret secluded location, tie her ti a chair, fuck her a few times and leave her there to die, because why not

Call the police, explain the situation on the phone, wait for them to come and pray that the bitch don't accuse me of raping her

Oh and i take the cash outta her wallet too

Wipe feet
Go inside

suit up and go to town. then hit the hay like nothing happened.

>black guy

This is the only possible answer

Help her out actually. Give her bread and detox her. Then call cab when conscious and pay for it.

Actually happened before. I was there before too.

They have those at every uni haha

Same thing I did to Mom when she refused to quit getting black-out drunk, drag her to the couch, strip her naked, lube up the hole I was in the mood for, leave a DNA sample. One thing I would do differently. I would leave a note saying "Thanks for the fun. You passed out when I was about to nut. Sorry, I didn't notice by that time and just kept going until I finished." Then, go to bed. Since I was not blackout drunk, I'd wake up before her. When she wakes up, I would go to her and kiss her on the head saying "Last night was fun until you passed out. Care for a replay without the booze?"

Never been black out blacked out. Just sick. It's dangerous.

pick her up
put her on a bed
undress her down to panties and bra (if she's wearing them—if not, leave clothes on)
place in recovery position (joogle it if you are unaware)
place blanket on her
keep pillow under her head while she's in recovery position
maybe place a pillow between her legs (many people get knee pain)
place a glass of water near her bed
find her phone and charge it for her
wonder what we'll do tomorrow
go to bed knowing I did the best thing possible

O I had forgotten that one, great times!

My negger