Alright faggots, what's your daily drive?

Alright faggots, what's your daily drive?

is that in NC?

not my pic but it's the same

your mom

'91 240SX S13

yup, how'd you know ?

This but the 2.0 tfsi quattro, remapped to 250 bhp ish

Had a black Rx8 high power, was good fun to drive, but used a lot of fuel

2009 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback

2004 Peugeot 206 GTi 180
180hp/130kw, 2 litre, 4cylinder
Just over a tonne.
Fun car, and nice inside. Stiff suspension though, makes it a bit bumpy for a daily drive. And I wish they kept the original 206 1st gear ratio (it was a bit shorter, and so the standard GTi with 30 less kw could get to 100km/h in about as quick a time)

Just buy that RX8? Might want to have money saved up for a rebuild.

NOT RICE BAN OP

Stock photo but you get the idea.

HOW are you allowed to take that on the road?
In Oz you would be pulled over and defected so quickly. They will pull you over just for driving any 90s coupe tbh. Be it a 325i etc, Silvia, 180, Skyline, even stock 80s corollas will be pulled over because of their reputation

BMW E46 330Ci 170kw fun to drive love it

One of these.
'88 Volvo 740 GL.

which model?? (engine)

Wow police state much?!

Captcha = bus

Needs a bit work though since the last trip to Virginia.

06 S4

m10

Honestly have no idea, I used to work at a Chipotle and we worked across a police station. Cops would always see my cars, no problems. See cops on the road no problem. Knock on wood of course, fully gutted, straight piped with no resonator, cats, muffler, you name it.

Trying to get a roll cage in, possibly a RB25 or LS by spring !

Oh and I'm from California btw, lol forgot to mention that.

Use that devil dubs money, nigger lover.

Ye

Don't drive much but I have a few cars to choose from.

>this faggot again

que the Dukes of Hazzard horn sound

Its a diesel, nothing flash.

I have no need for a car.
Everything is 10 minutes away by either tram or bicycle.

But how do you do donuts and play finger salad with chicks?

You nailed it.
My friends and I get really jealous when we watch youtubers like Haggard Garage, etc, and cannot compute how they are risking taking their half finished projects out and about.
They have dump pipes coming straight out of their bonnets...
For 1: its illegal for us to have exhaust exits anywhere forward from the back bumper of the car (unless its a utility, and thus no occupants there)
2: any modification needs to be "engineered" and you have to show plans made by an approved engineer that show what you did, and that they have signed off on it being put together properly.

You know what we can get away with? 1 mod will usually get overlooked, so you can put a pod filter on, and as long as the cop is in an ok mood it will be ok, but they can and will send you to a vehicle inspection place where they scrutineer everything.
Same with tinted windows,
if the car is too low or too high (i got defected for a bmw coupe that it turns out was within factory settings, but just "looked" low)

I can't afford a drivings license...

No pistons all the way

Roommate had one of those. Super fun car, was slammed and pro-charged. Good grip and very maneuverable, worlds apart from mine.

It's like a few hundred bucks... If you can't afford that, then you can't afford a car.

what engine?

my other ride, mainly for commuting

>few hundred bucks
No. A drivings license here costs a minimum if 1500 dollars. And that's if you already have experience. So around 2500 dollars for me..
It's a month long course that's super easy to fail. If you fail you gotta do it again..

2.5 nothing special yet

2012 SLK 200, thinking about a remap

pic related is my daily drive

>got drivers license in 1997
>never had a car

yap I'm that poor

Why do faggots always have to drop those so low and stance them to shit, it ruins everything about the god damn car. Stancing should be outright illegal and fall under the same category of felony as willingly spreading HIV.

Treat it like a two stroke and you wont blow your apex seals

2005 Acura TSX.

ah nice. I wish they didnt make them so heavy in the 90s onwards, making the 1.8litre engines underpowered. But an m10 e30 would be amazing. Theyr are so expensive now though

stock photo but you get the idea.

Yer i agree mine isn't like that but its the only pic i had

Not even kidding. Doing a 3 month tour around the US and need to get rid of our '97 Accord somewhere along the way.

Where are you at?

Poortugal

;_;

Cool.

Are you a wagon fetishist or just a dad that wanted something fast?

genuinely hate you fagits

Wow I feel privileged living in California with their smog rules now.

nice nigga

Please remap that horizontal vertical image.

This korean beauty

Wellllllllllll nevermind

POS

I work at a GM dealership that signed on Kia/Hyundia and holy shit I see these things at our shop all the time

Tiburons and Genesis seem to be the most problematic Kia/Hyundais ever produced.

The gearing makes it sorta quick but not fast. By all modern standards it's slow as shit, but it handles nicely.

If you want a nice one the prices are kinda high but you can get a beater for under $1k and fix it yourself.

Hell I still see nice ones selling for around that where the owner doesn't know/care about their popularity.

most common problems? i thought kias and hyundais had gotten better since the 90's/early 2000s

thanks, just bought it a few months ago.

>empty roof rack
>all year

Have you considered seeing a dietitian for how much cock you gobble?

Pretty much this. 22 yo student.

Mine is from 2003 and 1.6 boring engine so is hard as a rock but not that fun to ride.

So far so good for me.

m3 fenders?

Sounds like a great place to live.

He must be from the eastern states lol

just wanted something different.

This is me offroading on my way to work in the city. Obviously I have to pay for 3 parking spaces when i park the car but thats ok. Only car I own. nightmare tryina park for the weekly shopping expedition

loving every second of driving this one

Doesn't that thing need mud flaps to be legal on the road?

You fucking losers in your brodozers always skirting laws and parking at the mall of the line.

That's an RC car...

+1

2009 Audi S5

All I've got done is some intake work and a straight pipe set up cat-back. Might do some lowering springs next, give it a more aggressive/tuned look.

A what?

get out of here dutch boy

Nice, this one's my daily

show your ride and make me

A Really Cool car

Remote control?

good boy! you can google!

Radio controlled car. A toy.
The size of a literal shoe box.

it's owned by the RC Cola company

2007 Vauxhall Astra twintop, it's okay, pretty comfy IMO, nothing special.

R u an engineer

thomas? is that you?

no, why?

Ugh no, function over form. Look at that side wall ratio! Pathetic.

Pickle jar.
(Are we just saying things?)

I donno, that one looks different and isn't covered in mud.

Is that like donk cars being owned by skittles and capt crunch?

Maby its an fe

A what?

Fast Engine

Well the rx7 had an fb . Fc. And fd . And i think the rx8 had an fe