/nba/ - BBB Edition

BBB:Making millions
LAV:Getting buckets
LON:Lonzo Ball and UCLA face off againstthe Bearcats at 9:40 PM EST
LIA:Speaks on the robbery to his household (youtube.com/watch?v=qqn2ovQx8hc&t)
LAM:Sleeping
PHO:Devin Booker (ankle) will not play on Sunday
BKN:Spencer Dinwiddie scores 18 points vs. DAL
PHI:Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return
MEM:Chandler Parsons will have a meniscectomy
SA:Manu Ginobili, Dejounte Murray out Sunday
DEN:Chandler, Gallinari are questionable vs. HOU
PHO:Devin Booker (ankle) questionable for Sunday
BKN:Jeremy Lin (right ankle) will not return
MIA:Wayne Ellington likely to start for Waiters
PHI:Jahlil Okafor starting, Holmes to bench
PHI:Justin Anderson (illness) won't play Sunday
BKN:Trevor Booker (leg) available to play Sunday

Isaiah! Come back please! Hurry!

This team is fucking choking dogshit without you.

who is the pressure on?

>we are now in the universe where Dario Saric just beat out Al Horford
(lol

I thought the 76ers are tanking

men who is the pressure on now?

Dario is actually elite.

They are.

The Celtics are just that terrible without Isaiah, Specifically in the 4th.

We almost lost to fucking Brooklyn for crying out loud.

they got the kings pick swap, they can win out the rest of the win season and still have a good chance at a top pick

>actually
he's the ROTY, is anyone surprised by this?

>I'm in the timeline where Marcus "Race Baiter, Heinous Flopper, Bitch Extraordinaire" Smart is exposing himself as an absolute fucking fraud

wew

dad why are you making me play basketball

You can always tell when the pressure is on the Celtics because Bill Simmons tweets about it

>>b-b-but he tries really hard!!!
>and every 1 of 5 games he produces decent numbers!!

Hasn't developed, at all, since he began playing in the NBA. Maybe defensively, but not enough.

nice thread desu

Have the Sixers assembled a big 5 and when Simmons and Embiid get injured again they still have big 3?

will this me the rise of a meme dynasty?

Jalyen "AWOL" Brown what a traitor bust. baka desu desu.

this drake album fucking BANGS

>Celtics blew a 13 point lead in the 4th
>the state of the Celtics team without Isaiah in the 4th quarter

Not a bigger team of chokers in the entire NBA. If not for Isaiah, this team would not be a playoff team.

>bombston

the process was worth it for Dario alone
Embiid, if healthy is generational talent
Simmons who knows?

the point being they have a future now thanks to our hinkiekins

I'm not even sure to compare him to, I guess he's like a Dollar Tree Tony Allen.

Is it true KD and Russell where like boyfriend and girlfriend?

>Drake drops AOTY
>Celtics start losing

when the 76ers draft Lonzo Ball and sign George Hill the process will have finally run its course.

>Celshits

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tragic kingdom
patrician af

did they frot, have a designated top/bottom, or switch ?

I think we all know who the bottom was

i think it's unfair to assume both simmons and embiid will be ruined by injuries. and assuming one of them lives up to their potential, we have dario, simmons/embiid, TJ, and a top pick in the next draft. hoping we grab josh jackson if fultz is off the board, not a big fan of ball.

Celtics are the team most likely to get upset in the 1st round. Good thing Ainge didn't trade for proven allstars. That mystery box could really help them in 4-5 years

we big homies now

Celtics fans think that because they're the 2 seed, they are literally a lock to make it to the second round.

I don't understand the fans here. Any person that watches this game and sees how fucking dependent we are on a FIVE FOOT EIGHT POINT GUARD that can't reason how fragile this team is befuddles me.

Any team that has talented bigs or scorers will absolutely stomp us.

>danny ainge

feels good to be rooting for the winning team in the first ever nba game i watch

go sixers lmao

you chose wisely

Josh Jackson has no fit on this team. They're set on the wing.

Fultz, Ball, either of the Kentucky guards, or Smith. That's what you need.

Makes you think this year draft was total ass. Saric and Embiid ROY and they were drafted almost 3 years ago. Plus on a terrible, tanking team.
>shooting sleeve at 7 years old
>shooting sleeve at all ages

>shaq thinks earth is flat
I had my suspicions when he said that it only takes 10 hours to get to the moon

all I want is a gf that looks like gwen stefani. have literally had a crush on her since I was 6 years old, 25 now

Should have made a smaller trade at the deadline desu

In retrospect the Celtics should have made the moves Toronto or the Thunder made

ben simmons would have been ROTY, but injuries. you're right that behind him the draft is garbage though

literally same, except 19

What's your point? Iverson was the only player able to take a game from the Shaq Kobe Lakers in 2001 and IT is a better player than Iverson. We can go all the way with him.

I said this after the deadline and I will continue to be mad that we didn't, but it is what it is.

At this point, this season is nothing to me. We aren't winning shit in the playoffs. My focus is mostly on where the Brooklyn pick ends up. I want Danny to trade it for a worthwhile player, or at least decide what he's doing with IT and Avery going forward if he does use the draft pick.

And I'm getting real fuckin sick of Marcus Smart defenders.

Sauce is one of my favorite nicknames ever

nice choice bruh, we don't win every night but we always give 110% effort and that's pretty rare nowadays

Colangelo has no idea what he's doing, it wouldn't surprise me

i hope this is fucking bait

nice taste desu, mines hasn't changed much

I bet the bottom 4 teams in the East playoffs are scrambling to win or tank to get that matchup against the Celshits lmao

He also played defense and didn't have to go through this guy named LeBron

Cavs are a scrub ass team compared to the Shaq Kobe Lakers. Celtics can best the Cavs 4-1 or 4-2.

No, we can't dude.
There's no possible way we get through the playoffs with only IT as the person that can produce.

Nobody else provides fucking anything in the fourth offensively outside of the occasional Crowder 3.
You're delusional if you think IT will be able to keep up the same production in the playoffs when hes the ONLY player that other teams have to account for offensively.

It's shown with teams like Toronto and Atlanta this season, with 2-3 physical defenders propped up on him and then the entire offense gets limited.

>grimes
>carly rae jepsen
>beck

i want moo OUT

tbqh if I was one of those teams, I would be

Particularly if they have good big players or decent wings, they'd be the ideal matchups against the Celtics.

>mfw myles turner vs al horford
don't wanna get the wizards desu, heat better keep winning

How do y'all have time to listen to all those albums? Or do y'all just listen to a couple songs and move on? Like pandora or some shit.

Usually when I find an album I like I'll listen to it on repeat for like 2 weeks straight then go back to old albums I like. I discover a good album like once a month.

Go spurs go.

This, I can just see the faglord Twink from here.

Working out. Easy to listen to an entire album when you're working out. Songs feel like they're passing faster.

This year's cavs would curbstomp any Lakers team of the last 20 years under today's rules

What's the point of that? You're not focusing your attention on the music. Do you watch movies while doing other stuff too?

emotion is a great album

idk i've always listened to a ton of music, my dad has great taste and I'd listen to his tapes/CDs growing up. torrenting music in high school was fun. just gotta be willing to branch out

fucking spurs are shitting the bed and are gonna be stuck with the second seed, losing to garbage fucking teams like the blazers and grizzlies. sick and tired of 40 year old vince carter going off against us

>Bust Simmons
>Bustan Ingram
>Jaylen Bust
>Dragan Buster
WOAT top 4?

Let is Bleed is okay
I've never been a huge fan of the Strokes
Cut Copy... damn, haven't even thought of them since like 2010.
Morning Phase is really good. One of Beck's most underrated albums.
I dug Art Angels when it came out but haven't listened to it since
Thrice has disappointed me more and more since The Alchemy Index.
yeh me 2

>You're not focusing your attention on the music.

What? That's exactly what I'm doing. When you're working out, instead of having your focus directed on the pain and the pressure from lifting or running, you can focus solely on the music and afford yourself a distraction.

That's literally the entire point.

>this thread

this

you get in the fukkin zone m8

>this thread

interesting pattern

To be fair we haven't seen Simmons play. Ingram is playing well. Jaylen is having a rough go lately but was playing well earlier in the year. Dragan may be a bust, way too early to tell desu.

who is this guy?

The Celtics are gonna get raped in the first round if they aren't careful, I really like the Wiz Kids as the darkhorse out of the East

SLSK.
I use the inbox feature of MusicBee and leave 8-10 albums in there and just go through and rate them (I got smart playlists that sync 4 and 5 stars to my iPhone) over a course of maybe a month before sending them to my main library.

Simmons will be GOAT. Blake Griffin missed his whole rookie year too, did he end up a bust?

Ingram is just the wing version of Okafor.

Jaylen Brown is the very, very poor man's Shumpert.

Bender was a pathetic attempt to try and force another Porzingis. But the Suns did get Chriss out of that draft so that makes up for that blunder. They should just pretend he was the #4 pick.

Jaylen Brown isn't a bust and neither is Simmons

Ingram is a bust

Bender is a bust since Chriss plays and produces better than him

Wrong.

>who is this guy?

LaVar Ball's final solution. The meme to end all memes. He will be unleashed in 2020.

>Jaylen Brown is the very, very poor man's Shumpert

wew i know you guys like to meme but he is actually really good

he's been in a funk the past week though

the only real bust of the draft is Mr. IQ.

It triggers me when people call rookies busts after 1 season

>LaVar, your son can't just cherrypick every play

thats where you are wrong kiddo

Cloppers are definitely worse.

This. I'd say at least 2 seasons minimum is needed, 3 seasons for raw players.

Kinda related, what do you guys think about Vonleh in Portland? I remember I wanted him for my lakeys a few years ago, is he a bust?

my knickies are making the playoffs next year

I don't know about that. The Celtics without IT are literally, unironically completely fucking horrible.

They're like 2-4 without IT this year (1 of the wins being against freaking Brooklyn that came down to the final seconds). All of their games without him have been decided by dreadful 4th quarters.

200% buster

Y'all sleeping on my nigga Marquese.

>PHO:Devin Booker (ankle) will not play on Sunday
suuuure

funny, someone called this yesterday

It's not fair. He was supposed to be kangz

Dont worry you still have this extremely high BBIQ player to save your franchise

>Marc Stein
>@ESPNSteinLine
>Boston had also joined the Casspi race, league sources say, but the Wolves are poised to win out after losing Zach LaVine, then Bjelica

FUCKING DANNY STOP GETTING KEKED

Funny part is that he's actually a net negative for the team right now.

>Celtics have to face the Wizshit next
>there's a chance IT won't be back by then

Congrats on the 2 seed, Washington.

This guy is already turning into Atlanta Josh Smith, he's going to be an absolute beast defensively

Casspi is injured and the Celtics have a logjam of wings.

Instead of Stevens rolling out Rozier and Jerebko he should use the playing time for books nigga.

In Brad's defense, books nigga has been horrible the past few games. Coincidentally around the time Marcus "Flopping as hard as I brick shots" Smart flipped out at him on the bench.

hmmm

How is Ingram a bust? It's way too fucking soon to tell

LMAO

In 5 years, Ingram will have ____ all star selections

Watching UK/WS... if Fox can develop a shot, then I want him for the sixers. He's so much better defensively than Monk.

LOL