Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=160NyC3ANL8
youtube.com/watch?v=5T7ZqSeZwIo
youtube.com/watch?v=tfAb7g-f-JI
youtube.com/watch?v=x1_z3kna20Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mfSzcgBkAJo
youtube.com/watch?v=2exYx6f4a28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You posted pop shite for 13yo girls on a music board.

her brain. she reacts childishly and that showed in her previous lyrics about relationships but now that it's shifted to this whole story it just comes off as retarded and edgy.

Fucking this.
I can't believe she's even taken serious on here.

>that font
:thinking:

Who was this track even directed towards?

I actually liked 1989, it's a solidly produced pop album. But the weakest song on that album was Bad Blood, and Swift's new single was basically Bad Blood 2.0, except cringier lyrics and production. It makes her come off extremely petty and immature to dedicate a whole song to someone she tried disparaging in the media but got called out for lying to make herself look like a victim. Unfortunately, making herself look like the victim is Taylor Swift's bread and butter; she just can't help herself.

Kendrick's verse saved Bad Blood, LWYMMD doesn't even have that.

she plagiarized peaches

That country bumpkin pining over how Drew won't notice her is gone now. She grew up. Get over it.

Kendrick's entire shtick was that he wasn't a sellout, until he became a sellout (collabing with Taylor Swift).

she grew up by bitching about more men and acting like a victim? Fuck off cunt

Nothing.

Kanye status: REKT!

fuck kanye

She's been whining about revenge and how she's always the victim since "Picture to Burn". You just now notice this because it sounds like the same processed shit you always hear on KIIS FM now as opposed to country.

Nothing, song is brilliant.

It's them

This is the moment black women started shitting on her for no reason.

Can't wait for the Vigilant Christian's take on this.

Nothing.

I listen to the song without the whole media hype/speculation in my head and for her to take her experiences and make them widely relatable and confident song and make a lot of money doing so is genius and I say this as a Kanye West STAN, but in actuality, people WANT this song to be about Kanye or whatever, but I don't give music media or the hype cycle the time of day and you shouldn't either. Take the music for what it is and don't add outside narratives to it.

also, her roll out for this new record is also brilliant. Setting up with specific retailers to release hand written notes...all profit and direct fan interaction. She carrying the torch Prince started for artists rights ran with to the finish line but nobody wants to be real and admit it.

yeah okay but who cares the song sucks

HEY EVERYONE ITS THE VIGILIANT CHRISTIAN MARIO AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER EDITION OF SATANIC ILLUMINATI LIZARD PEOPLE JEW CABAL MEDIA EXPOSED

(cries cause he smoked pot)

no, just a music fan with his own 2 cents. Sit back and observe sometime and you'll see for yourself.

What?

*BRAAAP*

Hi taylor

Reminder that if you don't buy at least 15 copies for you, 15 for yout friends and don't stream it in tidal hifi you are a racist, fascist, nazist, and every other -ist you can think of.

I really like the new track. Excited for the new album.

GIMME BACK MY COUNTRY TAY DAMMIT!

How do we make Taylor become this generations Kate Bush?

Find a genie and wish for her to be talented and attractive.

Yeezy

white women are gross

maybe she also has sex on the beaches

It's a decent sounding 6/10 engineered pop song that loses several points and drops to 3/10 for

>cringe lyrics
>pretentiousness
>being performed by a person as unlikable and phony as TS

Why should I care about an attractive spoiled rich girl's problems with her dozens of boyfriends/flings, and drama that she supposedly hates but is constantly involving herself in (and now giving even more attention to), and other personal issues and happenings? It's bad enough when these stories are in the news/online all the time, but now she's doubling down and directly addressing them in her songs and lyrics, so it's completely unavoidable and the TS-defender-brigade's argument of "just focus on the music bro" can no longer apply.

It's not like she didn't choose her life. But now we're supposed to feel sorry for her and get behind her and act like any of the things she's addressing in this song actually matter and isn't just pathetic teen girl drama from a 27 year old woman. Karma, drama, old you is dead, what makes you think we care about or think any of this matters at all? Wow, so deep Taylor, frustrated pop star in the limelight is tired of the media (the same media that's the reason you enjoy your hundreds of millions and your lavish extravagant lifestyle) and backstabbing, so unique, never heard this before, I feel so sympathetic for you girl, you'll pull through this no doubt, stay strong, you go girl, keep making those songs that are engineered and written by committee

And if you don't register your preorders, you won't get concert tickets.

she grew up

track sucks and she's dumb for digging herself deeper into the celeb shitflinging, but i love that she's single-handedly triggering millions of people just by existing

like we've gone from
>HER PLATFORM IS IMPORTANT
>WHEN WILL TAYLOR TAKE A STAND?
>WE REALLY COULDA USED HER VOICE IN LAST YEAR'S ELECTION Y'ALL
to
>RELEASING AN ALBUM ON THE DAY OF KANYE'S MOM'S DEATH BAKA
>SHE A TRUMP SUPPORTER
>TAYLOR SWIFT ORCHESTRATED THE FINAL SOLUTION YO

I liked the old country Taylor Swift, but this song makes me cringe, especially the "the old taylor is dead" part. It sounds like a generic pop song and the chorus is as unoriginal as it can get in 2017.

What do ya think her body count is?

Single is un-ironically a banger

Butthurt Kanye drones - that's it.

6 million

doesn't that necklace hurt?

She's probably undergoing a 'transformation' like Katy Perry with bon appetit. She'll come out the other side as a short haired wonder woman

Holy fuck please no

we can only hope.

put a bullet in your brain as quickly as possible

Nothing

>I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, one I have never asked to be apart of.
>First single, and promo campaign is about Ye

nothing, shes amazing.

this t b h

This is like her whole schtick and normies keep on falling for it. Every couple of years she releases an album that gets called a radical reinvention, and it sounds exactly as generic and forgettable as all female-fronted electronic pop music since Madonna. I do not understand it.

shes so fucking ugly

>people like sweet-cakes made with honey
>person keeps making sweet-cakes with honey
>people keep liking person who makes things they like
It's almost like you don't get what entertainment is desu

I agree, 1989 (especially the Antonoff-produced songs) are good, as are like half of the songs of Red.
LWYYMD is not the worst song out there, sertainly, but I don't thing Taylor will ever succeed with this new image.

She's an awful writer and can't sing live or dance. Why do people like her?

I still can't tell if it's all just some elaborate troll or he actually believes the shit he says

At least shes not Sam Hunt

everything kanye writes sounds butthurt

Can someone explain to me the deal between Taylor and Kanye?

>Kendrick's entire shtick was that he wasn't a sellout, until he became a sellout (collabing with Taylor Swift).
goddamn, never breed, autist

I still don't understand how she and all those producers have the green light on this new single. It is legit terrible. Absolutely no flow or pacing, and the lyrics are god awful, and the actual production sounds like they just smashed the keyboard in GarageBand until they came up with something.

how dare you even try comparing the disgusting spooky skeleton swift to goddess Kate

As a person, she seems like a regular bitch that had her panties shown to the world by Kanye. Kanye being just as much of a fucking snake, clearly. Anyway, I like her music and I still jerk off to the idea of blackmailing her into dressing up as Harley Quinn and roleplaying while I fuck her ass.

I dig the song though, wanting to fuck her aside. Big fan of a lot of her albums actually.

Ridiculous bullshit celebrity drama

some of the cover songs are really really good..

youtube.com/watch?v=160NyC3ANL8
youtube.com/watch?v=5T7ZqSeZwIo
youtube.com/watch?v=tfAb7g-f-JI
youtube.com/watch?v=x1_z3kna20Q

The song would sound so much better on guitar...

she should have done an acoustic guitar version..

she just acts like a child, thats pretty much it

This
I solely date latina women as they can cook and have fat asses

But what else is in the teaches of Peaches?

it's a beautiful track... so theatrical

youtube.com/watch?v=mfSzcgBkAJo

The album hasn't even come out yet you retard. Not saying her single was good, but her lead singles are always different to the rest of the album, and not in a good way. This album might not be bad.

Taylor's new hair is good but her makeup is shit

She is a good writer and is great live. Her problem is people writing her songs for her - a problem that won't go away since she's probably addicted to the piles of cash at this point.

In like 2009, Kanye interrupted Taylor earning an award at the VMAs to say that Beyoncé deserved the award. Taylor was pretty young at the time and was really upset and Beyoncé later won a bigger award for her video (iirc) so Kanye came off as an asshole who upset a young girl who was just starting to get her big music break.

Later on Kanye apologized, and went into semi seclusion and came out with MBDTF, which was somewhat of an apology album in that he discussed his faults and was introspective about fame and all that. Kanye and Taylor seemed to bury the hatchet.

Flash forward to 2016-2017 - Kanye releases The Life of Pablo with the song "famous" on it. The song has a line "I think me and Taylor might still have sex / I made that bitch famous." Taylor and fans act upset over the line and how it's offensive and Taylor didn't ask to be "part of this narrative" etc. Kim K stands up for her husband and says she has proof that Kanye ran the line by Taylor and Taylor said it was okay. Kim K releases audio files on Snapchat from Taylor and Kanye's phone call that show that Taylor did in fact say she was okay with it. Taylor's people I think backtracked to try and say she didn't approve the whole context of the line, but people saw her as a backstabbing snake who tried to play the victim after that. It did really blow up her image. A lot of people think her whole big publicized romance with Tom Hiddleston was an attempt to get the media narrative off of that and on to something new.

Anyway, now she's still seemingly acting like a victim on this track and blatantly calling out Kanye with her lyrics. Not a great look in a lot of people's opinions

I can't believe I just wrote an essay on this but whatever I don't have a life

The ironic thing to me is that I had never heard kanye's name before 2009 when he interrupted her. Then he acts like HE made her famous.

Also this idea of "the old me is dead" is so unsurprising. She's 27. I would hope to god she would go through some kind of character development. Not to mention that it feels like she's already done this whole routine.
I've talked about it before but I really think the only way she could have came back in anyway is to go for a really genuine folk/hippie routine.

People keep saying "it's blatantly about HIM"
and honestly how is it that blatant? She's incredibly vague the entire song. Why can't this be about some shitty producer? Maybe about the man she just won a court case against?

tilted stage is pretty blatant if nothing else

When she had the fucking gall to be a white person.

I agree that he didn't make her famous, but Kanye was huge by then dude

You must be very young, Kanye was already huge by then

has anyone hear the whole album yet?
when should we expect album reviews to come in?

i'm curious about the other 14 songs.. hopefully many of this are much better than LWYMMD

Red was the last good album she put out. 1989 deluxe had 'You are in Love' and that was the only track I really came to like out of that album but then, there's stuff like wildest dreams, I know places that are OK to listen to. I agree, fans of the old Taylor may not take well to her new genre, the only hope being that kids new to pop will come to enjoy her more. IMO Bonnie Mckee wrote better pop songs than her for sure

Huge among whom? A black audience?

I can't even name one famous Kanye track that was ever in the top 10.

Searching on google for Kanye West, most viewed videos.

1. Katy Perry - E.T. (ft. Kanye West)
2. Rihanna, Paul Mcartney, Kanye West - FourFiveSeconds
3. Kanye West - Stronger
4. Desiigner - Panda
5. Big Sean - Blessings (Explicit) ft. Drake, Kanye West
6. Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever (Explicit Version)
7. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as In Paris (Explicit)
8. Kanye West - All Of The Lights ft. Rihanna, Kid Cudi
9. Keri Hilson - Knock You Down ft. Kanye West, Ne-Yo
10. Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx

Besides his song Stronger.. none of his own shit is the TOP 10 under his name. It's only him featuring other artists or other artists featuring him. His solo career has sucked totally.

Nah, his schtick is that he's the best rapper in the game who also happens to make great concept albums—except he dropped that last bit on DAMN and just wrote bars.

Kendrick's pop features aren't a problem because nobody cares that they exist, and Kendrick gets money for it.

His feature on You're Dead! was fucking gold, though, that shit was insane.

Her delivery on the verses in the new song is almost exactly like mid-career Tegan or Sara. Maybe this is her angry lesbian album.

>Maybe this is her angry lesbian album.

She could stand to come out of that glass closet she's in.

>Red was the last good album she put out.
Correct.

Youtube isn't a good measure of popularity or fame. It only came around in 2005 and the videos that amass huge amounts of views are the more recent ones. Kanye was huge in the early 2000s.
Also big hits isn't really the measure of a quality artists.

>he was huge in the early 2000s

Yeah.. well his career his over.

>quality artist

equating quality to Kanye
is like equating a a good hamburger to McDonald's

Her birth.

I can't get into this album. IDK if it's too experimental for me or what. I love Fantastic Damage, The Cold Vein, No Love Deep Web, and a lot more experimental hip hop but I just can't get into this one. Maybe the production is too cheesy and tries too hard to change up the song, idk.

ooh you got me there with that fantastic analogy.

is that james hetfield on the left?

I started suspecting she was mentally ill after John Mayer bailed on her, even he didn't want to put up with that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2exYx6f4a28

>tfw Tay-tay fell for the anti-chorus meme
The new song sucks so hard

I MISS THE OLD TAY-TAY

>having the probably most anticipated album in 2017
>anything going wrong
Pick one.

The cover could've been better and the single works better without the sample, but otherwise, she's a fucking genius and makes passable music too.

Nigga, you read way too fucking much into it. She's doing her music the way it is because the market loves it. The people who buy her albums are spoiled white kids without real problems beyond HS drama, so they can identify with her act perfectly, hence she needs to keep it up. Do you bitch about rappers pretending to be gangstas too?