Why do yankistanis suck at comedy?

Why do yankistanis suck at comedy?

They used to be pretty good with folks like george carlin.

Now their every attempt sucks. It all so heavy handed it ruins any possibility of being funny. Are they too thick to get subtlety?

And btw, it happens on both sides of their pathetic politics.

you're right, we do suck at comedy. maybe one day American comedy can be as funny as world-famous European comedy shows like...............wait, there aren't any.

low effort troll.. c'mon man, why reach for something in the realm of Lowest Common Denominator like the president show and try to hang your argument on it?

regardless, art like comedy is subjective, and everybody else's opinion is equally as shitty as yours.

Look at this retarded shit, so heavy handed it seems aimed at toddlers.

This show was just the straw that broke the back.

What american comedian is good and not dead?

Because Bill Hicks set the bar too high for anyone who tried to follow, so they don't try. George Carline came close, but he was still aping Hicks right up the end.
After both

Unfair example, because of the language barrier these shows only remain known in their own countries.

But for you monolingual tards, just look at Britain, renowned the world over for their comedy.

I agree OP.

I genuinely wonder how the age of a country affects the minds of its people.

I think this is why they all act like giant manchildren and need this cult around the flag, got nothing else to hold onto.

i personally like a bunch of random shit. bo burnham, norm macdonald, rodney carrington, zach galifianakis. those are just a handful that come to mind immediately.
i recommend watching comedy central's This Is Not Happening on youtube or something... tens of dozens of different comedians that all are funny for one reason or another. shit, even louie anderson appeared on there. it's a good place to start and you won't have to stomach more than thirty seconds of a bit if you're not into it.

These guys are pretty funny.

Really hope they are all very different.

Don't like most of what you mentioned.

So glad this cunt is off the telly

well, considering you haven't mentioned one living comedian - US american or otherwise - that you do, there's literally no reason to have any conversation. what standard are you holding "comedy" up to that doesn't resemble a toddler turning his nose up at a spoonful of cheerios because he's in a shitty mood?

But that's exactly the problem, i can barely find any.

The guys behind Big Mouth were really funny, archer for a short while. South park kinda dropped the bal recently.

I guess that's what you're good at, animated comedy, not so much stand-up.

But i would fuck her

now here's something interesting... Big Mouth was fucking great, but I really hated what nick kroll was doing before that. he was doing all the sketch show, low-hanging-fruit type of stuff i completely detest. so yeah, maybe he's a good example of stand-up comedy as a dying medium. chapelle was and will always be the champ of sketch comedy to me, as well as another great icon of stand up.

i really don't think you want to be satiated and are just flinging Sup Forums shit at the internet wall.

Need more silverman pics to wank to.

Cant i be doing both?

Satiating my urge to get yanks upset and finding new comedians.

I really like what germany is doing, but i need to get better at german.

hah, well fuck germany and just watch This Is Not Happening. there's gotta be close to 140 bits on their youtube page by now.

it really does annoy me how hot and annoying she is at the same time.

I mean that's clearly awful intended to cater to the lowest common denominator

go watch curb and tell me we can't do comedy

Um... Rick and Morty? The Big Bang Theory? How I met your mother?

America has the best comedy in the world. Just because we have to cater to normie liberals and their childish attempts to deal with losing an election, didn't mean there aren't smarter, wittier comedies out there.

Makes it even hotter, just ram a cock in her to shut her up

>those shows
>not normie

Kek, don't know if bait or just being funny.

I am sure she is a huge slut in the sheets.

I derailed my own thread lol

Love dem tittays

Anyone still heres?