Is he the savior of indie rock?

is he the savior of indie rock?

He's everything wrong with indie and an industry plant. I could fight at least two Will Toledos

He looks like a numale. And i say that completely earnestly.
When I hear "numale", i picture that.

No

no and he should commit suicide

Most people who listen to indie look like that.

Unironically unbearably white

nu-males have beards. will is just a run of the mill faggot.

Nice digits m8

>wearing your own band’s t-shirt

im seeing will toledo in berlin today

here is my completely genuine answer: will toledo doesnt make music thats revolutionary but i think he is helping bring indie music back on track. the whole indie scene suffered heavily from mainstream electronic influence as well as this shitty folk revival thing. indie is just a marketing term at this point. will's music is genuine and organic.

He planted himself in the industry. He's just a kid who wants to get famous making slacker tunes.

Next CSH album will be massive desu

i remeber when this board used to like Will...

Go to bed Will

>off by one

who "he"? why am i supposed to know some no-name producer?

No, pic related is

YES

>will
>industry plant
lmao
hes further from being industry plant than any other indie artist from the last few years
he was trying to get signed for years and no label wanted him

I like car seat headrest but definitely not

Why should you care about what others think? Ive been re listening to Twin Fantasy and its still as good as it was back then.
>tfw no satanist with braces bf to present to my mother and say ma, this is my brother

>The ocean washed open your grave
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

How do people listen to this boring garbage? Its like chicken without any spices whatsoever exemplified into music. Its falling asleep music. At least other big indie rock bands had either some good melody or high energy.

Life's a beach and then you die.

why does he have to be the savior of anything why can't he just be a furfag with daddy issues that makes music people like to listen to

Fairly sure Will shilled himself in Sup Forums for years. He's probably one of the few guys in that scene that isn't a plant.

No he doesn't, he looks like a trans boy (female) from tumblr

yep, a dude who's best album is 20 minutes of the same lazy fuzzed out riff is going to save indy rock. I like molina but lets not pretend his music is anything remotely special or interesting.

Wrong picture, op.

Can we stop calling him will Toledo? That's a bullshit fake name he gave himself. His actual name is Will Barnes. Nothing about this fag is cool btw, not a single thing

All of that song is Will talking about meeting someone, sucking cock and having sex. When I realized that I finally understood the "let me paint my face in your colors" part.