I've had these bumps on my nuts for a few years now. Anybody know what the fuck they are or have the same...

I've had these bumps on my nuts for a few years now. Anybody know what the fuck they are or have the same? I've had no symptoms of stds just these bumps and only on my testicles no where else. Pic related

Means you don't wash your genitals properly you stinking cunt.

It's because you don't wank enough. Semen has to get somewhere, you know... so it creates those little bumps, when there is some "extra" which couldn't be disposed of by usual means (like, nightly ejaculation, for instance).

Medfag here

It's HPV

Wrong wrong wrong

Sources? This is what comes out when I squeeze them.

Thats fucking disgusting.

Trim your fuckin pubes and wash properly you filthy cunt.

You literally have massive spots on your filthy dick.

You've had no symptoms because you don't have a STD because you don't get any sex.

It's tallow

Damn that is fucking disgusting.

Dude you have bad hygeine and because of that you have massive dick spots.

It's not hpv, it is literally spots from bad hygeine.

Sort your shit out you filthy cunt.

Fucking absolutely disgusting, no wonder why you don't get any sex.

I have sex daily which is why I stopped shaving bc I no longer give a fuck at the end of the day my wife still has to suck my dick if she wants a new shirt or some makeup

Dude it's nothing, I was scared as well just google it. Basically no one knows why they appear, but there's no reason to remove them since they cause no problems. Some people do remove them but only for esthetical reasons. I have them on the sides of my shaft

Samefag?
You're trying a little too hard lol

Look like cysts. Talk to your doctor. They probably won't kill you but they're damn ugly

it's a ball pimple, i also had some, pop them and be done with it.

its probably fordyce
completely harmless.

I pop them they always come back I need a final solution like Adolf had

cut your balls off, or just wash them your choice.

Dude, Just a collection of shit in / near a hair follicle. I had one or two of them when I was younger.
The little ones are ok its just the root of the pube on thin skin.
Scrub your balls and keep clean user.

Taking over this thread. What is this?

My name is jerry not user wtf

Either ingrown hairs, not jerking off enough, or cancer.
Sup Forums is not a trusted medical care professional.

sebaceous cysts. google it they are common.

Those are sebaceous cysts. Completely harmless but yeah, ugly as fuck. Sometimes they will disappear with time, but a minor surgical procedure would be necessary to remove them. Don't try to lance/pop the big ones, chances of infection are high in that area of your body and the last thing you want is a septic scrotum.

Alot of guys get these, not gonna kill you but you might turn off women from giving you a blowjob. I'd see a doctor if I were you..I fucking love head.

Go to the hospital immediately dude. that looks like the beginning stages of the Bubonic plague.

those are god's way of trying to get you to a dermatologist for an all-over skin screening.

>Jerry.
Lol Amerifag detected.

Sebeacous prominence. Wiki that. I was diagnosed with it too.

Please pop and pos results