Okay Sup Forums you group of raging homosexuals I have exactly $100 of disposable income what can I spend this money on...

Okay Sup Forums you group of raging homosexuals I have exactly $100 of disposable income what can I spend this money on to best improve my life or make the life of someone else much worse

100 trips to mcdonalds for small fry

Invest it. It's definitely not much but invest it anyway. Let it sit dormant and possibly gain something.

save it... what kind of moron blows their only 100 bucks

go out to the hood and get a 50 piece of crack and a case of 40 oz malt liquor and a 40 dollar hooker.

He said it's disposable income you retard.

He can spare the money.

rent a hooker

Bag of weed

Go get some supps . Animal stak or any thermo's go hit the gym for an hour a day.. your welcome

Check'd.

OP's gotta rent a hooker.

I am currently in a relationship so unless I can use this hooker for other uses don't think so

Fuck that pussy shit I wanna ruin someone

ok go to the store. buy the most brutal knife that's extra big or serrated or whatever. Then fucking go to a day care or some shit. Kill the adults first so they don't call the cops, then carve up the kiddies.
good enough?

Cunt you can ruin someone's life so much more efficiently if you get rich and then fuck them up.

Otherwise, make some homemade thermite. Get a magnesium strip, light it with the thermite, put it on the hood of someone's car and watch as it burns through everything. Even the engine block.

Car's written off. Sure to ruin someone's day.

I approve of this idea may do very soon watch out for it

post pics of your gf's titty

I'm getting my kitchen redone. But its a little north of a hundred bucks.

You should get a bunch of frozen hamburgers, soup you like, maybe a can of cashews. Hundred bucks doesn't go far.

Or, you could buy 5 bottles of vodka and 2 cases of beer.

Can I ask how much an American case of beer contains and how much it costs? Because a slab of beer in Australia (24 pack) is around $50 AUD

Yeah I'm from NZ and $100 would get me 2 bottles of vodka

Buy a 100- cigar and smoke it as fast as you can. When you shit yellow liquid and lie in bed feeling dizzy ask yourse why you did such a stupid thing

$10 hooker $20 weed $50 on random drugs $30 tip for the hooker

30 bucks depends which kind