WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4267086/donald-trump-aipac-speech-israel/
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, DWS is a gift to the Republican Party by continuing to pander and change party rules to benefit Corrupt Hillary. She's going to GTFO.

You just about got my "correct the record" shitpost/copypasta.
Calm down cowboy, the election is a few moths away.

OP, how can we fix Sup Forums? so many of us keep filling every "correct the record" thread. I've never seen so many people, that claim to be educated, act like fucking babies.

Serious threads are falling off the boardds, and "correct the record" finds this place a goldmine because every idiot has to post in those threads.
Sup Forums isn't even that dumb.

What went wrong, and how can we as a community fix it? I'm going oldskewl and DESU'ing the fuck out of most threads, but I can't fix this place on my own.

BTFO* amd well, GTFO.

This is here polling in Florida from real clear politics

Trumps btfo.

Now kill yourselves

>that scale
topkek

I live in Florida and I don't see a chance in hell of Hillary winning the state, even with the Trump building fiasco.

>I live in Florida and I don't see a chance in hell of Hillary winning the state, even with the Trump building fiasco.

Look up how many Hisapnics live in Florida

Look up how many Jews live in Florida

Both groups Trump has attacked with his overt racism during the campaign.

Now how the hell do you think he will win over their votes?

Would you post ONE example of him attacking jews?
Everything I have read says he's pro-jew
everything I see, has him favoring jews
>makes me wonder why Sup Forums supports him, but that's a whole 'nuther thread.

>Would you post ONE example of him attacking jews?

Dec. 2015 when he was at AIPAC making overt stereotypical about Jews

Oh and his white nationalists connections with David Duke and the KKK.

>Everything I have read says he's pro-jew

Only people on Sup Forums use the term "pro-jew". Normal people don't.

The spics will be low turnout. Most aren't eligible to vote., especially our Mexican population in Tampa which won't show up on census reports.

They literally took errrrr jobs in construction.

>The spics will be low turnout.

That's why we've seen record voter registration among them caused by Drumpf. Your a fucking faggot.

you have to go back

Trump never attacked Cubans or Jews.

>Dec. 2015 when he was at AIPAC making overt stereotypical about Jews
What the fuck? Trump's AIPAC speech was in March, for one. And he didn't make "overt stereotypicals" in the speech at all.

>Oh and his white nationalists connections with David Duke and the KKK.
Which don't exist.

>Trump building fiasco.
what fiasco?

We're on Sup Forums, you fucking mong. I don't run around in my daily life calling everyone nigger either, nigger.
pointless reteric pisses me off.

time.com/4267086/donald-trump-aipac-speech-israel/

Time says he pandered to the jews.
while he flipped and flopped to do it, it dosen't support your ideas at all.

Do you have anything he's said negative about the jews, because what you pointed out, was pro-jew, nigger.

Florida is full of Cubans who tend to actually hate Mexicans and be conservative.

The Anti-Defamation League happily downplayed joking stereotypical comments from that one speech he gave to Jewish businessmen which the media went wild with. If they didn't support him they would've dragged him raw over it. They are however critical of his statements over muslims and "hate groups", but he actually has a good relationship with the Jews themselves.

Just because Hillary's mass media calls him a racist American Hitler doesn't mean its true.

Even if that was the case, it will balanced out by Bernie Bros not voting Clinton. Most I know are for Bernie and not the party. They will vote 3rd party candidates and the congress who copy and pasted Bernie's platform.

that's just your opinion, man (.jpg)

I'm looking for actual information, I'll even google it if you tell me where to look.

are shills forced to "drumpf", it just makes you look retarded, buddy.

mine's way better

>Look up how many Jews live in Florida
>Both groups Trump has attacked with his overt racism during the campaign.

Kek if anything Trump has been pandering to Jews, your fellow shills like to bring it up all the time.

adl.org/press-center/press-releases/anti-semitism-usa/adl-statement-on-remarks-by-donald-trump-at-rjc-event.html

>are shills forced to "drumpf", it just makes you look retarded, buddy.

Sorry I meant John Miller.