Is it true that eating pussy feels similar to licking a marshmallow?

Is it true that eating pussy feels similar to licking a marshmallow?

OP is gonna lick marshmallows and beat off lmao

thats the nastiest looking bog Ive seen

Yeah but marshmallows don’t taste like battery acid and smell like piss.

Hahaha this thread.

Nah hes gonne cut a hole in them and fuck marshmellows

Is it true that roasting a pussy is similar to roasting a marshmallow?

The texture of a marshmellow can be compared to the texture of pussy. Some parts of the pussy at least.

The inside of the pussy can be compared with soft roast beef.

The taste is something completely different though. Every girl tastes different but most taste a bit like coins at first but when they get wet it changes to a much sweeter taste. But to be honest, after wetting the pussy with your drool and the girl squirming of pleasure and having the biggest boner you ever had because of the feromones of the pussy you really could'nt care less what she tastes like. You just lick and kiss and suck and she will be super happy

Source: me, a non virgin.

kinda. like a wet, fleshy marshmallow.
And if she cleans herself regularly (and before you go down on her) smell and taste won't even be an issue, especially not after the first few licks

kys

I just did. I licked one marshmallow

Tastes like carrots

I now understand why genital mutilation is a thing in certain countries and religions.

We should change the word from mutilation to "fixing", because this shit is nasty natural and already looks mutilated

This is why i'm gay

>fleshmallow

You are unironically gay.

lol phaggot

Na, it tastes like human shit and feels kind of bumpy.

You're better off sucking a girl's dick. It's cleaner, tastes better, and you can get a little snack if you work at it.

You've had some bad poon dude

i feel bad for this user.

ive only ever eaten based pussy. Shit was so cash.

nice bait

Can we have more of that puss OP?

>When she didn't shave

Fucking hippies.

Truer words were mever spoken

Don't have more

Eating pussy is similar to licking dead fish and a sack of pennies. Very fishy/coppery tasting. Also generally has a very musky pungent smell. Eating pussy is fucking terrible TBH.

No

Not even fucking close, no. Pussy tastes like piss and and sweat. Whoever says eating pussy is wonderful is a goddamn liar.

I agree with your first point and disagree with your second, the fact it tastes like piss and sweat doesn't bother me in the slightest and after 10 seconds you've fucked all that off anyway, it's great. Then again people are afraid of fucking on the rag too

more like a rotten fish

These mother fuckers get it. Eating pussy is fucking disgusting. Unless of course you like the taste of rotting dead fish.

Not a virgin here OP it feels like wet fish meat and taste like piss and copper but after awhile the taste goes away so its alright I guess

It's very similar to licking a marshmallow...but it tastes WAY better than the marshmallow dude

>i date cunts who are so trash that they don't even wash themselves

>its alright I guess.
You Sir are incorrect, but thanks for playing!
>it tastes WAY better than the marshmallow.
You are an outright liar. Also most likely a virgin because the taste of pussy is somewhere between dead fish, copper, piss, and sweat... NONE of which tastes like a goddamn marshmallow.

I see it all the time but I'm not sure where the copper thing comes from, in my experience it's on the tangy side and copper isn't exactly tangy.

maybe if shes on her period, but otherwise if shes clean, just tastes like normal skin but kind sweet when she gets wet.

>the taste of pussy is somewhere between dead fish, copper, piss, and sweat
>what is soap

>if you mashmallow is made of flesh
>if you replace the sugary taste with a skin+iron+sweat taste
>if you replace the sugary texture with a lip

no, they're nothing alike...

Sounds just like a marshmallow rights activist

Pussy licking is disgusting and makes me puke most of the time

Salty milk and pennies user?

it tastes and smells like tuna

Mfw Everyone in this goddam thread is a faggot

This faggot is ok

That’s a nice pussy there op

I never licked a marshmallow, im from europe kek

But eating pussy feels good and pussy juice feels a bit wierd as it tastes wierd untill you get used to it

B O I ! !

Stop fucking filthy bitches that never wash

I kekt hard + trips

Sup Forums is going through QUAD HELL

Please take a moment to apprecheate this endemous moment!

FREEE QUADSSSSSS!!!!!!

yea same thing going through my head, my girl even forgetts to shower some days.

In my experience it has a sweet, musky taste. It's not bad, but not amazing, just a neutral taste. All this sweat, copper, and piss shit means you guys are probablu fucking gross drunk chicks, but hey that's ok too. I have had some bad tasting pussy, and good tasting pussy it's all different. Typically once they get wet the taste changes, and is less strong

Eating pussy is like drinking beer or black coffee. You have to be a fucking man.

OP GOD DAMNT!

Arguing about how pussy tastes is like arguing about which video game genre is the best!

Not every pussy tastes the same it varies from girl to girl.

But most accurate like 100% of chads would agree on this is that they taste like soap or shampoo

This is like closest thing to taste in every girl when she washes and gets wet.

You faggot...

Make Sup Forums united again

We missed it. How the fuck......?

Retarded nigger faggot.

Tet back to the subject faggots, nobody asked you to present your dick size in nanometers....

Here you go, children.

What kind of gash are you licking.....

This is god tier snatch

He fucking those 45-50 y old drug addicts