Where do you get your news from Sup Forums ?

Where do you get your news from Sup Forums ?

New York Times and the Wall Street Journal

Captcha: Salon

from Sup Forums.

Not from mainstream fake news, for sure
I prefere unbiased news sources, like RT and Breitband

I don't.

>you get your news from Sup Forums ?
yep, from here. how did you know?

From your mom. After I fuck her, she tells me all the important world news.
That's how I get the news everyday

lemonde and my city newspaper

It's sad how many people on imageboards unironically think this way

Sup Forums Drudge, Daily Mail and New York Post

from Sup Forums

OP here

mostly New York Times; Washington Post; The globe and mail; National Post; Still I am subbed to RT and Spudnik news on them facebooks

Same.
News doesn't interest me. I guess I'll notice if the nukes starts flying, otherwise I can't be bothered.

NPR, Radio France Internationale, NYT, The Hill, Le Monde, Washington Post (on occasion good, but they're often shit)

I also go to Jacobin if I want well written opinion pieces. They have a couple faggot idpol writers, but for the most part it's a bunch of old school left wingers.

>Jacobin
>well written opinion pieces

>I prefere unbiased news sources, like RT and Breitband
>unbiased

from r/news obviously

>not picking up on the sarcasm

>news
why should i care?
the occasional things of importance trickle down to Sup Forums though

by some idiots here you never knew if it was sarcasm or not.
i hope it was really sarcasm.

You see, I'm redpilled. I truly see how biased and false the mainstream western news outlets are. That's why instead of reading the broadsheet newspapers I get all my news from online truth seekers and conspiracy theorists. Now please excuse me while I consume my daily dose of Russian propaganda

Guardian

>inb4 libcucks

The site has the best layout, design, comment sections. Editors opinions dont matter.

Zerohedge
FT
RT
Guardian

Mike Cernovich

Al Jazeera

I see you're a gentleman of fine taste and intellect.

from CBC

Reddit unironically
Sometimes I read scmp

Everywhere, like all reasonable people should. Instead of bolstering your core beliefs with with the same circlejerk sources it's better to cross-reference articles from all over to get a slight idea of the truth.

Sick of having the news determine whats right for me, so I continually shake up my newspapers or go to news.google.com and try to forge my own opinion

I make them up in my mind

RT
Breitbart
The Sun
MV-lehti
Magneettimedia

And sometimes the intercept and jacobin

Depend on what kind of news you are referring to. I get all my race war news from Stormfront and Nordfront, business news from Yahoo Finance among others, sjw news from Breitbart, state of the normies news from VG, Dagbladet and Aftenposten. What the Jew is up to news from CNN and alike.

In short, I get my news from a varied collection of sources.

The news itself isn't terrible but CiF is absolute AIDS.

not from a russian propaganda outlet

from Sup Forums because I'm a redpilled child of Kek and not a bluepilled normie, duh

This is true for almost any news comment section.

Mostly: NPR News
Occasionally: PBS Newshour, Euronews

Yeah but CiF is even worse in that the articles themselves are shitty opinion pieces from """writers"""

>all these RT consumers

I'm sure. I always steer clear of online editorials because of all of their independent Twitter tier """""writers"""""

Jacobin's print edition is good but their website posts a lot of utter shite

Much better than most Western news.
Gotta balance your news outlets

axaxaxaxa pribalty fashisty

RT. Everything else is literally Russian propaganda.

Wall Street Journal and New York Times. The former gives me a radical centrist opinion; the latter a left-liberal opinion.

Sup Forums and infowars

Sometimes I can't even finish articles by one particular writer whose name I can't remember because his articles are so filled with buzzwords.

What did he mean by this?

Reuters
Aljazeera
Wall Street Journal
Washington Post if I feel like reading about Trump's latest attempt at causing mayhem

this and vice but only the video documentaries from vice, everything else from vice is trash.

its a meme you dip

Most of the video documentaries are trash too though. DUDE WEED
Occasionally they make something worthwhile though.

>memes
>not Russian propaganda
Nice try globalist

/r/russia

I don't. I have more important shit to do than worrying about problems that don't affect me.
Fuck you.

Al Jazeera is literally Gulf State propaganda. Also I can't confirm this because I don't know the language obviously but I've heard that their Arabic branch is extremely sectarian and disdainful of Shia / Alawites, and constantly shilling for Sunni Islamist insurgents in Syria and whatnot.

Left wing faggot.

Back to the trailer Cletus.

Back to your boyfriends bed, princess.

RT and the (((Drudge Report)))

I bet RT reads these boards.

Unironically r*edit.
Got banned for eternity because I joked about some shitskins that have drowned 3 years ago in the med.

Economist desu
Almost got a job for them but didn't like the hours

friends and acquaintance who were close to event

Actually read it because I lived next to the airport and they'd sell me the flight issues for pennies the next day

Top-tier

Cnn for America and das erste / zdf for Germany.

Sup Forumsint/g/
twitter (selected sources)
frihetskamp.net
frieord.no
document.no
rights.no

SKAI.gr and r/greece for greek news, Sup Forums, The Hill and r/worldnews for American news

btw I'm not actually interested in the news, i'm only interested in the comments

b8

ALL news sources are biased. >Some to your likes, some not.

Huffington Post
CNN
Daily Show
John Oliver
Buzzfeed

God-tier

I'm a redpilled individual able to think for myself. I get most of my news from Sup Forums, Infowars (there's a war on your mind, remember) and RT.

I quit philosophy because the greatest philosopher of our time, Stephen Molyneux, taught me everything I need to know for free on youtube.

Yowza, you sent the fag-o-meter off the charts!

Anything besides this is conservative whack-job propaganda

I get all my news from post-ironic facebook meme sites.

bait

AP and Reuters
if an event is ongoing I'll go on Twitter and follow hashtags
anything else is spin and propaganda

Forgot to add: In my spare time I like to redpill others in comment sections on youtube, twitter and various newspapers. Sup Forums is the best because I can drop redpills by posting infographics and don't have to write much.

bbc
anime news network

If it's shot in a warzone or oppressive dictatorship it's usually good but yeah even their documentaries have started to go down the shitter.

>RT
lmao, nice bait

>being less able to use and detect sarcasm than a German
kys autist

PBS newshour (to see what radical centrists are up to)
NPR (for their fantastic coverage of the arts)
CTV and globe and mail (to see what our conservatives are up to)
The Jacobin (to see if there are any interesting developments abroad or at home)

Not nice desu

Asperger's syndrome isn't an affliction

Reddid

sorry doc

Well after reading the thread, RT seems to be pretty popular so sadly it is not a bait but rather a shilling attempt by poltards. I can't believe the average user would be so stupid as to use Putin's propaganda media as the source of "news".

You don't need to apologize to me, WTF, and don't give any doctors undue credit because most of them suck

I am a shitty person myself, I once called a guy on a wheelchair who was burned to death 'hot wheels'

RT is a fucking joke.

>somebody says something remotely negative about Russia
>YEAH BUT AMERICA THO LMAO

It's called whataboutism.

t. Globalist jew/ Ukrainian immigrant

I don't deny that RT is biased. They most certainly are.

>WTF the UK scrambled their jets because we flew over neutral waters LMAO
>we scrambled our jets recently because an american SPY PLANE flew near us ...over neutral waters

t. Ivan Vlad Petroviski

>I once called a guy on a wheelchair who was burned to death 'hot wheels'

I watch them a lot because their anchorwomen are hot and they have good war videos, that's more entertainment than news though

Why does Russia Today have so little news on what's happening in Russia today?

Russia is a fucking mess that's why. All they can report on is military exercises and how America is on the brink of imploding.