I know the whole not personal army shit but hear me out

I know the whole not personal army shit but hear me out.

>Go to pick up weed from my normal plug.
>Get there and hes being wierd.
>Fucking guy holds me up and robs me.
>Drives away and unfriends me from social media.
>wtf.

I know his name and shit but no idea where he lives or what I should do. Its really messing with me, and I need Sup Forums support

Nigga you better make an anonymous tip

Maybe you should start consuming legal drugs and not meddle with weed dealing niggers, you absolute dumbass.

Classic Lutz! That rapscallion.

Break his legs with a crowbar and make him eat his own kneecap.

Weren't you trying do the same thing to this guy a month or two ago only you were saying he fucked your wife or some shit? I think there was a pic of him in a truck and something about him being in the military too.

Whats a plug, you mean a butt plug?

Nah this is my first time getting fucked

you let that hick rob you for what an eighth?
pathetic.

Ounce, took $240

Truer words were never spoken

well its time for you to stop being a bitch, have a friend set up a buy. Once he gets there you two idiots take care of him.

Ive been buying a zip every month for like a year, then this one fucking time the junkie ripped me off, thought he was a bro, so didnt carry like i usually do

If he robbed you it's probably not the first time he's done it. His name and alias are probably all fake.

OP got his buttplug stolen

This

None of my friends know this guy. How would a random dude looking not be suspicious

Got the address.

2411 carie street wisconsin rapids

Make a friend contact him, pretending to have intrest.
Do this 3 times and jump him on the 4th.
Dont let him see you coming, that shit makes sloppy work.
optional, let him see you leaving or mid jump to if you want him to know it was you.

Take it to Sup Forums op.

Sup Forums is to busy jerking it to traps and lolis

Post country and name

kek

I'm bored so I'll fuck around with this. What name does he use on his social media?

This is it, hes from rapids, im going to slit his tires.

>live in Colorado
>go to weed store
>never get robbed
FeelsGoodMan

Tell the police he sells weed

Last convo i had with him after he took me. Hes blocked me from social media.

His snapchat is c_lutz16

Really? What happened to the days when one man would work a crook over with a lead pipe, and dare him to call the cops? Slashed tires...

Fuck am i supposed to do? I have a 9 but im not gunna kill a bitch over a few hundred bucks

If you can find out where he lives, call the cops and report him for selling drugs. Call from a payphone and say you're a neighbor and it always smells like cannabis and ammonia and there's tons or people coming in and out.

I found him. Commencing with fuckery!

That's him. Piece of shit

>this guy held you up

>guy could be a midget a gun is a gun

true

lutz rhymes with slutz, which is more than you got.

Kneecap him.

Nah, nah, work him over, not kill him, you get a lead pipe, better yet a baseball bat, and you beat him with around the legs. You know, so he'll learn not to fuck you over ever again. Be sure to put a glove and a ball in the trunk, and a receipt from a batting cage, for plausible deniablity.

who the fuck carries to buy a weed? shit $300 isn't even worth getting mad over. getting picked up for breaking his legs, or shit what if he knifes you or some shit - any of those I'd pay $300 to get out of my life.

I wouldn't want to be watching my back afterwards either.

Learn a lesson, sometimes you lose money, and move on with your life.

Omg! The guy is hot. No homo.

Is that him op? Do you live in Iowa? Looks like a guy I knew.

Wisdom

Everyone fucks up, especially around drugs. If you hang around with a junkie for long enough, eventually they will betray your trust and rip you off, no matter how much they like you. It's just the way addiction works.

It's too late now, but for the next time what you have to make clear to your connection is that you will be a faithful, reliable, trustworthy source of income for a very long time, and that you will also refer your friends if they're good to you, but that the first time they burn you, that's it. You will never again give them a dime of your money and you will put the word out.

What you want is to put yourself in a position where, when your junkie connection has to burn someone -- and he will, given enough time -- he'll choose someone other than you. It's still not a guarantee, but it gives you the best possible odds.

As for this situation, don't throw good time, money, and frustration after bad. You got burned; cut your losses and move on, and learn from this experience.

I'm a community organize with 25 years of experience on the street working with junkies. If I was you, I'd value my advice over a bunch of Internet teenyboppers, but it's up to you.

Do fake acc and send him a text to hook u up with some fresh shit and rob him in payback you faggot

This lutz guy might have found ur bread bout him.

>nice try lutz

Ah, Dunning-Kruger, we meet again. Like I said, OP, you can choose whatever advice you like, but in your shoes I'd probably advise NOT taking it from mouth-breathing middle school subnormals.

This is becoming interesting kek

Battery at 1% like a savage.

If you ain't a bitch you'll go kill his fuckin' ass.

He must view you as an inferior

>i saw a crime movie once and am 12

decrypted your faggotry