Give your country and your internet speed

Give your country and your internet speed.

Mines pretty close to the fastest available to the general public in Australia.

Ping 19ms

Down/Up
90.53/11.98Mbps

Finland

How much do you pay for your connection? My monthly equals around 46 kangaroo dollars.

Damn. That's cheap. Our plan costs $130 a month, bargained them down to $105 by threatening to go to another provider.

Australia
6Mbps up
0.2Mbps down
60ms ping

Is that nbn? They installed nbn on my street last week b7t didnt connect yet

Ah, shitty aging copper line adsl, I remember that. So fucking slow. We absolutely needed the nbn. If the liberals didn't fuck it up with fiber to the node instead of to the home, we'd be getting even faster speeds.. But oh well. At least we're quicker than most third world countries now.

Yeah that's nbn. I'm in rural north Queensland as well. It's pretty awesome.

yeah, still on plain old ADSL paying $80/mth for 200gb because telstra and iinet are the only providers here
its fucked

If you have telstra you might also have mate communication. $75 a month unlimited adsl, includes phone rental. Good customer service etc happy with them

There's definitely a lesson though, when you do get access to nbn, bargain with them. Say you can get cheaper somewhere else etc.. They can and will lower the price. Got mine from $100/month for 25mbps to $105 for 100mbps

I wonder if you get full advantage of the speed, if we have that inf4astr. You can downl8ad 80m a sec or whatever but if the site's server cant deliver more than 10m a sec, you'te still doenloadung at 10m a sec, know what i nean?

Ill have to keep them in mind
that is negotiated, the original plan was for 60gb/mth

Amazingly I think I managed to follow most of that.. With torrents, Netflix and good cloud sites like mega and dropbox you absolutely can utalise the full speed.

How about, dunno, news.com.au, abc online etc aus sites. Cos they have the same adsl infra we do now no?

No. They run on commercial infrastructure. Totally different and way more powerful, way faster.

So yeah, loading time on a 25mbps plan will be slower than on a 100mbps plan.

How about some speeds from places other than Australia.

I get about 8 download, 2 upload which is enough for watching gomovies, not sure if i'll go nbn. Is the extra speed worth the extra price?

I just got the upgrade to 100mbps from 25, but even at 25 my torrents were maxing out at about 3 or 4mb/ps. So that's gonna be even quicker now. Also I live in a share house with 3 other people who all use Netflix, Playstation, torrents etc. So on 25 it was still a pain in the ass. I'm happy to pay the extra $5 a month so all of us can stream HD at the same time without an issue. Depends on your circumstances and what you do online.

Germany
Ping: 20 ms
down: 10,35 Mbps
up: 0,95 Mbps

Are faster speeds available, or is that the average? How much per month do you have to pay?

You fucking lucky bastard. You got in while Labor where in government. Really, so unfair. Fucking liberal cunts. Have a centre right pm controlled by far right coalition party members and batshit crazy independants voted in by retards.

Bump

Portugal

200 download
200 upload

Vodafone
27€ per month

Venezuela, 20mbs download/1.5mbs upload
a decent ping to us east servers, and thanks to the fucked up economy its only 3$ monthly

>not having gigabit in 2017.