Trump supporters starter pack

trump supporters starter pack

Trump supporters are losers

Trump won you know

3 million less votes than a corrupt criminal and an approval rating of less than 25% isn't winning

He's the president of the United States. That's what you're trying to do when you run for president.

Anyone can win by cheating. Downald Slump is president due to republican gerrymandering, vote suppression, and Russian tampering with the election. He'll bring us war and recession just like his Republicrat predecessors and then we'll throw him out. .

I support Trump and I'm only kind of a loser.

Only plus side is for George W Bush who no longer has to go down in history as the dumbest president ever.

>Still being this ass blasted

What you're trying to do when you run for president is enact is positive change (unless you're doining it to inflate your massive ego). So far he's done a few shitty corporate tax cuts and it's an open secret that he's planning to invade North Korea. Neither of these are positive changes.

I love how pissed these commies are. Stop lapping and do something Nov 4th....pussies

Why would such a cute guy be incel?

Mighty fine seeing you out of your containment board, leftypol. Nice green face. It'd be a shame if something - happened to it.
HOTPOCKETS
All of you

>it's an open secret that he's planning to invade North Korea
Lmao
And that's supposed to not be a positive change despite the people that may be currently suffering there. Gee, I guess we only care if someone is bullying other people instead of their own peoples. Neato, moralfag.
>what I think is positive is positive for everyone
There is no victory without sacrifice. If you're going to parade around your positivity, you'd better be ready to at least identify the negativity; something you apparently cannot do. Please continue with your limited scope of positivity.
>inb4 war cannot bring about positivity
I doubt this open secret in the first place. According to this unsupported logic we'd be invading Russia about now, instead, if Hilldawg won.

I love how all liberals are "commies" when the moronic imbecile you helped elect is a communist who colluded with Russia. You're a laugh

>And that's supposed to not be a positive change despite the people that may be currently suffering there
Wait wait wait...now you fags are IN FAVOR of foreign interventions? Get your arguments straight. You’re as hypocritical as the libs.

Not to mention that their only motivation is to evoke “muh librul teers” instead of doing something actually constructive. They’re a fucking lame joke.