Are other women here afraid of black people? Maybe just annoyed by them?

Are other women here afraid of black people? Maybe just annoyed by them?

Here are my interactions with blacks.

While working, a black woman asked me where a certain product was located. I showed her where it was and continued cleaning up the next aisle over. A few minutes later, I go to clean that aisle. What do I see? Empty packaging and remnants of said product on the floor. She stole it and didn't even attempt to hide it. I would have been afraid to confront her but she was already gone.

After work I went to Target. While I was looking at shoes I heard an obnoxious mob of blacks running through the store. The next thing I know, a black guy has shoved his hand in my face to introduce himself. "Hey, you so pretty. You got pretty eyes. You gotz a boyfren'?" He wouldn't leave me alone. I was afraid to tell him to go away because I knew he would punch me. I have experiences with blacks where they fail to pick you up and then turn violent. One minute it is hey girl, the next they are ready to kill. His cousins started cussing at him from across the store to meet them. He kept yelling at the top of his lungs, "NO, NIGGA!" Can you imagine how he would react if I were to yell "NIGGER" at the top of my lungs? Ugh, go away. So, his crew came over to him. They smelled like weed and alcohol and crudely sized me up. I was afraid they were going to rape me. Fortunately, one of them was in a rush to get out of the store, so they left me alone.

Why do blacks think it is racist when whites are afraid of them? Why can't they understand that this behavior is not customary to white people and it is frightening? I am just fed up that I am supposed to pretend that this behavior is OK and blacks are just being blacks. Like it is cute, even

Yes, I am afraid of blacks. If I am not afraid that they will assault me, I am afraid that they will be offended by some ill-perceived racism and attempt to retaliate in one form or another. Eggshells, always.

yes im a girl too :3

faggot. go suck some nigger dick

Hmm... tits or gtfo?

nooo ;_; white bois only

this. post tits or gtfo. i am also black

Shows us your tits so we can have an accurate description of OP

stick a sharpie up your asshole so we can move on with our day.

This bitch is obviously a dumb nigger

And not in a racist way. I mean she's an ignorant mothafucker, aND there can be ignorant mothafuckers of all races, creeds and sexual orientations.

Seriously HOW could she think it's REMOTELY alright to post this wall of garbage WITHOUT tits, timestamp and sharpie in pooper

well, you idiots let them be like that.
"you can't say nigger, only black turds get to say nigger" lmao
OMG why are americans so fucking retarded

I know this is bait but still, not every black person is like that and also you assuming what would happen if you say/do something is just an assumption you have no idea what would happen.
Maybe you are just a closet racist and dont want to admit it but you should try being more open. Every person is different no matter what skin colour they have and how they are raised plays a factor into this too, a child from a drug addict family chances are theyll be more hostile towards ppl whereas a child from a blue collar worker will be more outgoing and friendly. Just my two cents

I'm american and I think this is retarded

please just stop. does it ever stop being funny to you?

get the fuck out of here

dafuq outta here snowflake

This was posted the other day. Too soon faggot. Too soon.

Fuck, you didn't even try and change the picture. OP is a faggot

>inb4 op is 26 years old, male, 317 lbs, and has never seen a girl (or even a nigger) in real life

/thread

Kek

Lol fag this isn't closet racism it's just good ol fashioned racism, but you're entirely missing the point--OP, tits or gtfo

thred reported for racism

a) tits or get the fuck out
b) just fuck off anyway

this meme needs updated

>afraid of blacks
That's just rational behaviour.

>hurr durr u racysss

Who the fuck is scared by blacks lol

Black people are funny, but they can definitely be obnoxious. Still, theyre...not that scary lol?

ITT:4 samefags in a samefagging circlejerk

>oh looks it's this thread again

A lot of them don't understand this behavior is wrong. They watched other blacks doing it growing up. They get away with it because political correctness says it's just "their culture." So nobody calls them out on it, and they keep doing it. So naturally white people just do other things to avoid them like move away from their neighborhoods, avoid public transportation, get concealed carry licenses, etc.

I'll never forget something my grandpa said about them. The same thing that makes them funny and entertaining is also the same switch that makes them violent and criminal.

The middle class ones act this way too. Don't believe everything you see on television in your gated suburban community. In Canada.