Hey Sup Forums. there is a convicted child predator who moved onto my street, apparently he molest his daughter...

hey Sup Forums. there is a convicted child predator who moved onto my street, apparently he molest his daughter, and 3 other girls that range from ages 5-8. trips decide if I'm a dick to him, nice to him etc

tldr; pedo in my neighborhood, trips decide what I do, be nice, be a dick, etc.

Here's a hint: This site isn't for anti-pedos. It never will be. You can either be nice to him or head to reddit where you belong.

BEEEOOOWOOOOWOOOO
PEDO DETECTED PEDO DETECTED

ON Sup Forums Sup Forums!?!?!?!
OH EM GEE!!!! XDXDXD
HI FELLOW POST-2010 REDDIT TOURIST! :D

Look here. Now you grope your fat ass, move your cheeks apart and put yourself on cactus.

Join him

plant some cp in his house, call the cops.. problem solved.

frame him

how do you know he molested these girls?

>image macros
>anime
>after 2010
You sure as fuck better be being ironic kiddo.

pretty much this.

tell the cops that he acts inappropriate around kids when you call them.

Tits or gtfo

>this opinion
>reddit spacing
Figures. Go home.

fuck you motherfucker

That's your first post in this thread. Why are you whiteknighting for another man? Were you raised by single mommy to not know how men act? Seems like the case since you also type like a nigger.

Follow him around and call him senpai

no it wasn't. I'm same guy I just left my house and am on phone with different IP now you psychic dumb fuck LOL!!!1!!

Learn the tricks of the trade, and molest him

reroll

>he's mobilecnacer and animecancer and he types like a nigger and he posts image macros after 2010 and he says LOL and he uses more that one instance of a punctuation character and he's lying about not being a different poster
Disgusting homo under the age of 25 detected.

Literal autism

EAT MY ASS BITCH!! TROLOLOLOLOL

>buzzwords
How's you first year on Sup Forums going?

re-reroll

Last one

This has got to be shit b8
Do you have kids?
Be polite, but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet (bastatdizing mattis)
The fuck stain "paid his debt" but scumbags rarely change for the better.

If I get trips you will rape him

Are you allergic to paragraphs, little white boy?

Literal

>literally doesn't realize he's being reddit right now

just go buy a ski mask and short aluminum bat. one of two things will happen you can use them or you can wait around and wish that you had used them.

Nigger raised by niggers

Molest Lester the molester

i don't know the guy, but maybe.

I'm talking about the subhuman who types like a niggers and is talking about ski masks and baseball bats like an uncivilized animal who was raised by uncivilized animals. Who were you talking about?

Question: do the daughters look like pic related?

Reroll

Just leave him alone. Firstly, things aren't always what they seem (pic related). Secondly, it's none of your business anyway.

rape him first,
show him who's the kiddies' daddy

This. So much this.

B-b-b-b-but I want to victimize someone so I don't feel like I'm the absolute lowest person on the totem pole anymore!~

Just like the niggers and spics in prison!~

*stomps feet like petulant brainless toddler*

Cute.

Reeeeeeerollllll

Rollllllllz

if dubs you ask him to be your daddy

Roll

Cry more

If that's his daughter I don't blame. In fact I'd call anyone who didn't attempt to fuck her a fucking faggot.

>more
Hey, outlander.

Fuck him that makes you alpha ez

If hes paid his dues let him go. Theres no way he could get near children again after convictiob

rollo

Castrate him.

Rolling

Take your ass over there and molest the fuck out of him

So close

Also, roll

Reroll

One more time, leggo 111

complet asshole

reddit spacing?
>roody poo