Post your mouse

Post your mouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The adult choice.

>wireless

Best mouse is best. And no mouse balls either.

Not sure if mouse or typical asian circumcision.

Ah, but you see, it can become wired.

khule

>razer

I know right, it is bretty küle. I am a laptop fag, I know, I already accepted that I'm going to hell but I'm a very mobile person and can't afford both a laptop and a nice desktop. It works very well for that kind of person.

Best mouse i've ever had

Something wrong with razer? Never understood the hate. Yeah it's got gimmiky rainbow lights n sheit but it's built well and functions the way it's supposed to. I guess all the hate is coming from the "le hardcore edgy gamer" vibe the company puts out but it is sure as shit better than ayy lmaoware.

Cheap, reliable, and has everything I want in a mouse

Not even playing video games. Just bought it because of its high dpi.

Marathon

I like the shape. I'm a pinky-thumb holder so the shorter the better.

>it's built well

Shitty build quality. I have tried razer 3 times and all of them were faulty and got returned.

Razer have cheap plastics and have a history of faulty switches that will double click after 3months-1year use

Best mouse ive used (own 12 40€+ mice)

Wow, seriously? I had no clue razer is shitty quality. I've just been going based off of my stuff, which has been going strong for the past year or so with no issues.

Best

My deathadder chroma 2016 started double clicking after 6 months and side rubber peeled off, had my g403 for 2 years and 0 issues.

i use it for gaming and its awesome. I have one profile set for several different games i play and you can switch the sensitivity settings with one button

Corsair is like Razer, but with a better build quality and more fucking RGB

Roccat Tyon. Awesome device.

Fuck All of you right-handed mother fuckers.
Your why my left-handed ass pays 40% more for the same decent mice you guys use.
So again
Fuck You Very Much Righties

Left handed people should just be culled, its a win-win for everyone

That bites. I had a Lenovo Y mouse (it was free don't worry) and the left mouse button just stopped working altogether with 10 months. Was the customer service helpful at least? I am a retarded clutz and tripped on a wire getting up from my desk and took my pair of Krakens down with me and fucked up the one side pretty well and Razer got a new one out to me within 2 week quick satisfied me enough to stick with them, at least up until now that I'm hearing that I should expert more problems with the hardware.

quality mouse

>Your why
You pay more because you're stupid and your brain doesn't work the right way. Just look at all the errors in your post.

best MMO mouse i've used, it has a third button next to right click which is perfect for reloading in shooters

I want to shove one of those up my ass pretty bad.

same, I cannot recommend this mouse enough

Based King mouse of all time

What even is an ambidextrous mouse?

I'm same guy as below
this mouse is really comfortable if you have large hands

Razer Deathadder Elite. It had the best combination of features from my price range. Fits my hand perfectly, the sensor is pretty good and the software is bearable. I also like the 2 extra buttons on top of it, that I use for macros.

,,,,,Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

We'll it's probably hard to find one with a MOBA setup that he seems to have

Gaming mouse

Work mouse. This is the perfect combo IMO.

Had a Razer dying out on me so I got this Logitech dirt cheap, awesome wireless for the money

This

G602 is nice. I went through 3, always had problems with the middle mouse button breaking

G502 Master Race

>Razer
>decent
pick one
also down with lefties

I have the same, best mouse I ever had

pic related

once you go trackball, you'll never go back

i had that baby for years

>file name

lol no

My other mouse died so I'm stuck with this one for now.

i have the same one, but for rigth hand, and i love it

Turned out to be my favourite after I stopped being retarded and configured my mouse mat properly

I don't use it for gaming either and have the dpi set fairly low. I use all of the buttons for daily computing. Copy & paste by moving the scroll wheel left and right is awesome

mx anywhere 2
it's alright

Cheap, had it for years.

>implying alienware is anything else but trash

M570 MASTER RACE.
altho i do have to keep a regular mouse around for when my normie gf visits lol

anyone use a trackball? I'm using one I got on sale (too expensive otherwise). I'd say it's different, not necessarily better. One advantage is it takes less space than a mousepad.

It doesn't really, I've got the sensitivity high enough on my mouse it barely moves an inch.

mild kek

(not a trackpad user)

but then you can barely click on shit without the pointing flying all the way across the screen

home

Comes down to what you're used to really.

work

I like my G700s

best mouse ever made.

i've been using one for a day and unless you're autistic then that never happens

yeah .... nah
is right
unless you're michael j. fox, you should have no problems, and it improves gaming

I have a logitech 602 and a mionix 3200 both get used for certain things best mouse I ever had was the func ms3 rip it was discontinued, I have massive hands and no mouse has even come close to it yet. No pic on phone to lazy to search

What in the fuck is that

I love this mouse, perfect for league with the macros not cramming the thumb.

3d mouse

I hope you die of aids you worthless piece of human scum

>built well

once you go track*

Waste of a perfect rhyme user

Why use for reloading when you can use it for the g-shift function and get up to 12 extra functions for every other fuckin key?

Just a suggestion from a fellow g600 user.

The macro system on this one is the best I've used.

Overprized bullshit. Nobody needs a 9million dpi sensor, especially if it has built in acceleration. I have never seen anybody who was serious about his game use more than 2k dpi. Also low-end switches in the buttons. They have no idea what people need, still they act like they produce "gamer gear" or something.

Like 12 makro-buttons?

yes I play World of Warcraft

>rpg player
>thinks a decent fps player would dedicate a finger of his mousehand to reloading
Lol

Same

Didnt they stop making them?

trackball master race. Have two of them. Better than a fucking shit mouse

you already (almost) posted it.

T. non-X version G9

Right button died after about 2k hours of use.

I love this mouse so much, it's annoying how much crap can get in certain spaces around it but it just werks so long as you keep it clean

Bloody AL90 master race

eh, they are all that way pretty much. At least we don't have fucking mouse balls anymore. I remember too often having to spend 4-10 mins cleaning crap off the little roller wheels for the fucking mouse ball.

recently though (last couple years) i have gone back to the M570 trackball, because my wrists are fucked up from work and computer use. A mouse would be nice at times, but fuck it, i'd rather a trackball now days.

I drive one too.

logitech g500s