hmmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
youtube.com/watch?v=xt-u9FBBnhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well it's a good start

How can aryans even compete?

>54,000,000 Communists
When did we do that? Not even the Nazis managed to kill that many Reds.

really makes you think

>Italians aren't anglo

Celts- regrettable
Boer- regrettable
Germans after WW2- regrettable

literally everyone on that list no one cares about

Still not enough tbqh famalam

Were there really more than 60 million aboriginals? Holy shit i can't imagine what a stinky, disgusting shit hole australia was before the anglos arrived. must have been literal hell on earth.

Anglos making the world a better place

we know that's you turkroach

>NOT ENOUGH ZEROES

What if it was an absolute paradise and we killed all the smart ones, leaving the least threatening to be kept for breeding as slaves?

>Abos 63 million
Kek

>communists

They killed themselves

>Anglos killed 900,084,400 people
>That was 1/3 the world population in the 1950's
Wew Lad

ok

when do we nuke Denmark?

why did we even fight the crimean war

Must not have been that smart if they got killed so easily

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

Don't forget the Acadians

Maybe thats the point. Carl Marx became inspired to write the communist manifesto while living in London and seeing the "unfair" treatment of workers during the industrial revolution. So england is responsible for communism by proxy.

To keep the T*rk alive

Isn't it weird how every time you bring up the Turk's genocide Christians a "German" starts ranting about Anglos?

>counts native americans and africans
>proceeds to count "colonialism/imperialism" deaths
so they inflated the numbers THEN counted them twice?

I blame the U.S. for getting involved in ww1 but theres no way to really know.

>enemies in war

So the same counts used twice?

Beautiful, god bless this country.

I really wonder where they get these numbers from. I seriously doubt america could have supported 150 million natives, bison would have long been extinct before we ever arrived.

>having any belief in these numbers.

Kek

>I seriously doubt america could have supported 150 million natives
No shit. The population of the United States didn't even reach that level until ~1950.

Both north and south America combined could not possibly have been home to more than 25 million people in pre-columbian times, and that is being quite generous

Bro... 150 million native Americans never existed in all time.

>54,000,000 communists

As if that's a bad thing

I call bullshit on that (no offense) but you can do to just about any creek/river in this country and find arrowheads. They are everywhere. The natives were everywhere.

Mexico/central america alone probably had 25 million people living there. Some of those cities were massive.

But in the US? I'd say probably 150 million would be an accurate number. Most indians didn't eat bison, they ate what was in there area. Around where I live (georgia) you can see old fish traps in all the creeks around here.

go back and read some of the texts from the original explorers and colonists, indians were everywhere. they couldn't land anywhere in this country without running into the natives.

>I'd say probably 150 million would be an accurate number
How, exactly how, is that accurate?

The United states did not reach that population until 1950. It took 150+ years of Industrialization to get to that point

I might be able to believe 12 million, give or take, across the continental US.

But 150 million? Fuck no

>Imight be able to believe 12 million, give or take, across the continental US.

Thats a ridiculously low number. pic related were literally everywhere. There were a tremendous amount of natural resources and indians were notoriously successful at farming.

>they were everywhere

Actually, no.

>when you realize native american cities were larger than european cities at that time, and more civilized

youtube.com/watch?v=xt-u9FBBnhc

And yes, they were everywhere. The evidence is everywhere. The european explorers were too butthurt to chronicle all of it.

>pic related were literally everywhere
Based off the number of tents counted, I'd assume that village to have about 2000 people, depending on the size of each family
I don't know what you take to mean literally everywhere but assuming there a thousand villages just like that, that's still only 2 million people

>There were a tremendous amount of natural resources and indians were notoriously successful at farming.

Uh-huh. And how about technological advancement and industrialization? Farming can only get you so far when it comes to building a civilization

>1000

except there were millions. Manhattan island alone had over 300,000 natives living on it.

>except there were millions. Manhattan island alone had over 300,000 natives living on it
[Citation needed]

>not something to be proud of

man up

Hmmm.....So does this basically confirm anglos are the strongest in the world? I mean check that kill count compared to how many anglobros are in the world. God damn boys, its great to be an anglo.

WE WUZ GEORGE WASHINGTON N' SHIEEEET

Thanks for sparing the Greeks anglo friends. We always liked you :)

Turkey dindu nuffin mane. dey wuz a good boi. grease need to paydenbts 4 the refoogesz

This is going to be good

Makes you think

>posting the wrong picture

You forgot Spanish. We were at war with them in the Americas.

But nevermind, we are not victimist pussies. It was an honor to die for the Empire.

youre lumped in with the italians

While 150 million is a bit high, there were much much more than 25 million. We honestly have no clue the true number since the diseases brought over by the very first europeans killed the vast majority of indians. It was like the black plague type of epidemic. By the time the pilgrims got there the indian populations were already decimated.

But hey, libfags want to make whites look bad and lie about how the millions of indians died.

I'm standing by my assumption that there were at least 150 million natives here (north of the rio grande)

When all the non whites are purged, then we rest. God save the Queen.

>Anglos have killed millions of niggers, plains niggers, potato niggers, and abbos
>Aryans had Jews, gypsies, and cripples in disarmed and in camps and killed fewer of them than typhoid did
>Aryans killed fewer commies than Stalin did
What exactly are you trying to prove? That the "master race" are all untermenschen?

>pointing out the true master race
It's time for the anglosphere to go on another killing spree boys. Maybe we'll fight Germany again in the near future.