You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers And Fries

You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers And Fries.
>protip: your an idiot if you disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

independent > chain restaurant.

In-N-Out

Argument is over

What-A-Burger. Dont even have to try anything else to know it doesnt measure up.

*tips fedora*

Only a complete fat ass thinks 5 guys is the best.

I dont want a burger wrapped so tigtly that its smused,, nor do I want a cup and a half of grease.

the burgers are not bad but holy fuck that's a lot of grease

Are they paying you in burgers?

Rally's muthafucka. BLTs for $1!

Their burgers are alright, above average at best. But their fries suck, and I am not about to get a burger without fries. Who likes floppy soggy fries.

La tour d'Argent at Paris where i am working

Everyone will shit on me for this, but i really like jack in the box tacos

5 Guys is ok, but Freddy's is better. Both are way better than that In n Out garbage, I'd rather eat slop at McD's than In n Out.

In N Out.

Better priced; same/better quality.

Wendy's my nigga

>2017
>Getting a burger from place other than 5 guys
>Mfw no paper shopping bag of fries (small)

I really like Wendy's but never been to Five Guys

donut king

>5 Guys
>fast food
Nigger if it takes over 10 mins to get in, order, and get my food, it isn't fast food. Its a burger place on par with steak n shake.

Nah thats actually a legit point

Literally even mcdonalds

What's up with 5 guys jalapenos? I eat spicier shit all the time down jalapenos no problem but theirs made my eyes water they were so hot. Put a chew of Copenhagen in it burnt through my lip almost. Are they cross bred with hotter peppers?

Checkers

What-A-burger

Seriously, Five Guys is the most overrated burger joint I've ever been to.

Yeah it does take some time

Over rated.

The truth has been spoken

run out of shitty video ideas you corporate shill?

Gotta disagree. Had a McDouble yesterday because people keep saying its a guilty pleasure and I havent eaten a McDonalds burger in 20 years. Ate half because it was nasty, threw up as soon as I got home. 5 guys at least stays down.

Sounds like you just have a shitty mcdonalds. Ive had several different 5guys locations and they are "ok" but they charge as though theyre the shit of burgers.

Five guys is over priced shit burgers you could find a better burger anywhere ya damn hipster

I particularly like the way they mash the burger down repeatedly to make sure they've squeezed every ounce of juiciness out of it.

Seriously, any burger place except McD's or Burger King will get you a better burger than 5 Guys. At half the cost.

You want a really top tier burger go to Culver's.

I've tried 5 Guys twice now. They always mash the burgers until there's no juice left in them and then overcook them too so it's like eating a patty of sand that will give you a killer case of cotton-mouth.

I guess you can make an argument that 5 Guys Cajun fries are pretty good and you get like 5 potatoes worth of them per order.... but still if the main feature (the burger) is lacklaster, it's really not worth going.

,,Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

>OHLOOKTHISTHREADAGAIN.PDF

Pls go away five guy marketing management.

I'm starting to be a huge fan of cava.

It's only in the DC area so far, but it's like mediterranean chipotle, so lamb, feta, Kalamata olives, Harrisa

The downside with Greek food is that Greeks make it (sorta like the downside of Mexican or Chinese food lul), this shit is a chain so ran by faggy white people, and pretty godfuckindamn delicious.

Doesn't even give you diarrhea

This. Stop making this thread.

Also: your limp, greasy, oversalted fries are fucking terrible, maybe focus on quality over quantity. I don't need 17 pounds of fries with my burger, I just want some that taste good.

Five guys fries are trash, soggy and limp.
and dont give me that "oh the cajun fries" circle jerk

Big Kahuna

>your an idiot
Next you're going to tell me trolling is a art.

Used to work there, you're just a pussy, we ate them off the grill with bacon and cheese no problem

what the fuck 5 guys do you go to? I've been to like 5+ different 5 guys locations and none of them do that. Their burgers are pretty well known as being juicy and greasy as all fucking hell

either you go to the shittiest 5 guys in existence, or you're fagging

Freddy's Steak Burgers

also aside from the curds, culver's is really nothing special

>YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO NAME SOMETHING BETTER THAN SWALLOWING A POUND OF GREASY LOW-QUALITY GROUND BEEF WITH MINIMAL AND ALWAYS POORLY PREPARED TOPPINGS

da best

Bob's Burgers

In n out. I'd rather spend 10 dollars on a burger at a sit down restaurant than at a fast food restaurant. Five guys isn't worth the price.

/thread

Six Guys Burgers And Fries

>any food truck, anywhere, USA.

Have you NEVER been to a fucking food truck in your life?

>minimal toppings

nigger what

You can literally tell them to put 8 slices of cheese and half a jar of jalapenos on it and they won't charge you extra, this isn't even semi-believable bait

ITT a bunch of kids who like to troll apparently

Also if you get 5 guys as anything other than drunken post-bar food, then I think you'd be low-income/class enough to be used to greasy low-quality beef at that point

5 guys is literally nothing else to me than a third choice against chipotle and jimmy johns on a friday/sat night out

why the hell would you bring up chipotle and jimmy john's in a good food thread

did you miss the part where I said they were all drunken weekend night out foods, or are you just trying to troll

I would never get 5 guys, chipotle,or jj's sober, its all just shit food literally meant for overweight parents and drunken millenials

Honestly, I like Steak'n'Shake. Five Guys is my second choice though.

>In-N-Out

Never had it, pics look decent but no cajun fries = no win.

Wendys was my favorite burger place until I went to five guys.

This is a tasty burger.

What's life like in Somalia?

WOW SO MANY TOPPINGS!!!!
>LETTUCE
>TOMATO
>ONION
>JALAPENO
>CHEESE
>MUSHROOMS
>BACON
>BBQ

WHERE DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS GIANT LIST OF TOPPINGS NOBODY HAS EVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE??!?!?!?!?@!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!>@>@

Wichita faggot here. Freddies all the way

mcdolans

you'd seem fun to hangout with irl

what else would you even want them to have though..

gif the bregur to m dolan plz

the internet has access to all the recipes man has ever come up with youd rather eat a shit burger from a shit restaurant that you paid $12 for

An excellent choice sir. Max FTW

I've stated repeatedly that I consider 5 guys nothing more than an option for a drunken walk back home from the bars

Of course I can go to whole foods and buy literally anything, which I do, but if you're implying I should make my own gourmet burgers at 2 in the morning you're sharp as a bat

God tier here

More like 5 guys anal surprise. Only an uncultured mongoloid swine thinks a single burger chain is the best let alone 5 guys. >>chains that easily out-do 5 gays:
>>fatburger
>>whataburger
>>in n out
>>microchains and single restaurants:
>>flemings
>>hook and spear
>>the counter
>>many local hipstereque hole in the wall restaurants in your local neighborhood you havent even thought to explore because you are too busy shitposting on your residual grease covered fat ass.
Learn to enjoy and explore food and not raise a shitstorm to keep that clogged heart of yours beating with excitement. Only a true conossieur of burgers knows that there isnt a single good burger with distinct tastes and pros and cons. Take your shit back to the food forum and get educated dumbass.

Once again, Shake Shack

>YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO NAME SOMETHING BETTER THAN SWALLOWING A POUND OF GREASY LOW-QUALITY GROUND BEEF
but enough about your mom...

Animal style fries though

You're trolling. Every time I go to 5 guys theres so much grease I can feel the heart disease enchroaching.

Five guys doesn't have a drive through. They aren't fast food by definition.

Yum. Fuck you if you don't like it. Go enjoy your kale elsewhere.

Their chips were fantastic the one time I had them. Rigid fries are never fantastic, but proper chips like Five Guys can be.

tisk.

The Cookout, my nigga. ‘chu mean?

uh um Jackie Chan
Fuck

>You have 10 seconds to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers And Fries.
>>protip: your an idiot if you disagree

soooo you disagree as well is what youre saying??

youre arguing that 5 guys is only good for its convenience; to be able to get a 3lb burger at 2am?

this is objective truth

you guys have water yet?

Pussy...mine is eating pussy.

We do faggot. Commiefornia ftw.

The habit
/thread

So you mean minimal CHOICE OF toppings (which is bullshit, that's a reasonable list), not minimal toppings.

SPUD U LIKE

To be fair, op said specifically "best fast food", not best burger. I'm not agreeing with his argument though

>Chick fil a
>In n out

I want to fuck that burger

MOOODDDDSSS!!!

Thats why your Dad left

Al's Burgers and French Fries in Vermont. Five-Guys is epic, but not as epic as Al's.

you have not lived

I'm going to chik fil a for lunch today

And here i am...

in n out is far superior to freddys half assed burgers with half of an onion and larger toppings than what make a real man's carb overload burger

It is a store from the better-burger-segment.
Considering that burgers are shit and unhealthy,
it is like discussing, whether you'd prefer dying
by chemical weapons or atomic weapons.

I guess it is probably as good or bad than any
other better-burger store.
As it is a chain, quality is decreased anyway,
compared to average local non-chain based burger.

In other words: get over it.
stores

In N Out Burger is the best hands down.

steak n shake and best burger

five guys is overpriced shit. It's good but it's just a burger at the end, go to McDonalds and save yourself $70

Whatabuger you fucking ignorant cunt

Also not even that good
They just have more variety