en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin
instagram.com/p/BZfZgfQnsKB/
instagram.com/p/BaGZt_0HpdC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably just starting dinner

In all fairness she posted a cooking how to video user

sick bitch

Throw *her* in the fucking dryer. I hope she gets raped by an immigrant.

Webm it here

Stay mad furfag

fucking subhuman chink bitch

I guess school let out early today.

Bump

Nigger did you just assume gender? Twice?

But it's not dead

Literal retard

c:

Why, yes. I am indeed a nigger. Faggot.

I guess Sup Forums stands for Sup Forumsigots.

Lol, when one user from imageboard of my country found photo of killing animals by two whores, we make a scandal that rattled all over state and now that girls serve the sentence.

She's just drying it off. I honestly don't see the problem. Lots of triggered fags in this thread it's just a fucking cat lol.

She looks like a psychotic bitch.

now in webm format

>the convulsions

fucked me up big

Anyone wanna dox her?

gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked gooks need to be nuked

I have no skills that can assist here. Make her kill herself.

Lmao i swear that cat went retarded after that shit. Prolly aint even dead but holy fuck it just keeps licking its face. It is FUCKED up hard. Chins gonna be chinks i guess. There was a reason for vietnam, killing gooks.

It's obvious OP himself is a fucking chink too and intentionally searching for certain tags. Fucking pathetic.

Good luck with reading Chinese.

Good, fuck cats. And cat owners should be killed.

You had me at gooks

/thread

Lol wow man you and your bros, you are justice

they need to put her in an industrial sized washer machine fucking cunt

Good luck, animal abuse is not punishable in china.

Guys, she could be from Harbinbal, China. Behind her it looks like a hotel, the sign says "Harbinbal"

and you are faggot, what a world!

sure but neither is running her ass over in a car and driving off

Here`s a better look

you are what's wrong with Sup Forums and the internet
everyone fucking loves cats
get off it

I swear that asians are fucked in the head. I've met many asians in my life and most of them seemed like they were not in touch with reality. Esiepcially chinese.

Found her twitter
>twitter.com/_0bcd0_

strong sense of nihilism in guangzhou tbh

The bitch seems to be japanese

Her sisters maybe?

She's pretty hot. I'd tap that.

? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin

good ridance

instagram.com/p/BZfZgfQnsKB/
instagram.com/p/BaGZt_0HpdC
Her account is worthy of trillion reports
the chink is worthy of getting raped hard
fuck her

>thinking china has immigrant problems

Holding some Tea she bought, perhaps if anyone can read the language you could look for places inside

Harbin which seems to be where she's based.

Just sayin'. Not that I would condone such things.

shes from zhujiang new town, guangzhou

just open the link you lazy nigger

How'd you find that out?

lol

to be fair guanghzou has a population of 100k niggers, maybe the only city with an immigrant problem

but these niggers arent regular low iq niggers imo

anyone else wanna call the cops?

or make her famous like kony

would love to if i lived there

Yeah I'm in Canada and I have 2 friends that went over there to be english teachers. They're both white and both graduated from university with teaching degrees. It took them months just to file all the paper work and wait for approval just to get a temporary work visa or whatever they call it in China.
China might be a commie shithole, but at least they know how to keep the rest of the shit from coming in.

im not actually gonna watch that sick video, i watched the first few seconds, what happens to the cat...? like does it die in the video?

dats true

this is why i hate chinese people

I don't.

I fucking hate cats. Sup Forums NEVER liked cats. When Sup Forums became mainstream years ago, hipster faggots came here and ruined everything by posting retarded cat photos and dubbed it caturday.

It became a cancerous meme. The oldfags of Sup Forums tried to repel it with cat gore videos but they stuck around. Goes to show when faggots invade a public channel, you can't stop their faggotry.

Fuck you and fuck cats.

lol just right click on twitter then TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH ffs

the more i think about it chinks deserved everything they got during ww2

it's called mandolin you fucking idiot

Same shit. All gook language looks and sounds the same. Prove me wrong.

>chinese
>ww2

did it feel good though?

>mandolin
lmfao

what a fucking CUNT she is...entire twitter full of complaints like who the fuck gives a shit does she do this for attention? needs to go to prison for animal abuse.

Well fuck you and your fucking dislike for cats, say what you want for yourself but don't you fucking start about Sup Forums NEVER liking cats.

You fuck off.

nigga i been on Sup Forums every day for the past 12 years and the most rekt animal threads ive seen are within the past couple years you dont know what youre fucking talking about

By the end its laying on the floor and looks like its having a seizure or something.

chinese people are literally lizard people, their culture is so different/repressed they dont tend to give a fuck about animals, no one will care in china. The police wont care. If we get her name, we can at least make her life hell. We can care.

Sup Forums was cool with cats. Though that was likely before you joined in 2015.

Hehe wet pussy

what? we started caturday you fucking newfag

Soo we joke about chineese people eating cats, but then rage when it actually happens?

kek I guess I should learn to read English. I assumed it said Mandarin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

best one i could find showing what happened between the japs and china

would you be so kind as to kill yourself?

so is this bitch gonna die or are we going to argue about liking cats

too bad the japs couldn’t wipe these shitheads out

Not a big history buff, kid?

Mook sister's on a rampage

her location can be tricky cus inta is blocked in china, so shes probs using a vpn or something for the locations

so are the chinese basically jews then?

all we need is a name, she seems to use this username for other things. So that could be a start.

i trust neither.

They've been torturing a shitload of dogs everyear at the fucking dog eating festival in China, for years. They beat them them with sticks till they die, boil them alive etc.
This now stirred up the moral values in western hearts?

stupid newfag i hate you, plz kill yourself and upload it on instagram. Sup Forums/b/ was built on loving cats nd caturdays !

kys

never seen anyone complain so much over twitter did she really think anyone cares about her shitty life, all i care about is that it will end in prison for what was done...

Headache I feel uncomfortable just turning I got dizzy I sleep pretty easily I got up on the toilet maybe it was better to go to the hospital?

I threw up too much My throat and my head hurts

Everything is awkward. Because I am human, I also complain. But, well, well. I thought, it was popular

I do not feel like going out with my family. I do not have any greetings or conversations

My stomach is disgusting. . I have itching, my body is heavy. .

I have runny nose, sneeze, nasal voice, hoarse voice, throat hurts perfect summer cold it is this

kill that fucking chink bitch I hope she gets raped hard in the cunt

>Sup Forums NEVER liked cats.

Fresh off the reddit boat, I see.