Name one single better everyday carry than this brilliant work of art

Name one single better everyday carry than this brilliant work of art.
Multitools not allowed in this discussion.
> protip: you can't

That's a multitool.

False. The modern multitool is classified by folding pliers.

Fist I carry fists, I can fist my way out of any situation.
> if fist away your knife to a safe distance then fist fist ooohhhhhfist the fucking shit out of you then fist the shit back in again.
Then I fist your teeth and lips fucking fisted to a bloody pulp then using my fists make a hasty getaway.

Brother, those fists wont cut twine very well....

multitools not allowed because swiss army knives are btfo. enjoy your toothpick loser

A bank/creditcard

Multitools not allowed due to unneccery bulk you loser.

Why did you even make a thread like this when the only comparable items related to that Victorinox would be multitools? This thread is cancer, and that Swiss army knife is a nice pocket fashion statement, unless you are a boyscout.

Also, you're missing some pliars so that sucks faggot.

As opposed to the faggy, chinese-made Leatherman.

Enjoy paying too much for Chinese shit with glasses screwdrivers

>unnecessary
maybe if you're a neet, i use pliers and cutters every day at work... you know what i never use at work though? a corkscrew

Why do you post this every day? This is just as bad as that fat guy wearing a rolex. in fact you probably are the person who posts those too

A corkscrew on a knife is useless. it's impossibly difficult to open a bottle with it because it has no leverage.

Wow, you're a child. I've used the corkscrew 4 more times than I've ever stabbed anybody... so... also, you pull the cork out with your arm you faggot

SWISS CHAMP IS THE BEST MULTITOOL CUNT

Carry one everywhere. Toothpick is a lifesaver. Got 4 or 5 different models small to large.

I have one, and I must say, that little buddy saved me in several situations

Nice, that will stop the religion of peace.
That or a hug.

/thread

>Name one thing better.
>Restriction: you aren't allowed to.

It literally contains multiple tools.

Are you trolling, or devoid of common sense?

It's primary purpose is not a weapon you moron

>multiple tools
>not a multitool
Kys

Fuck all to discuss
Piss off with your "everyday thread" faggot!

False. The multitool will never beat the pocketknife. I prefer not to carry a cute little pouch on my belt.

aww yeah
wenger > victorinox

My house/car keys.

I win.

I bet it fits well in your fanny pack.

Right here.

>I can fist my way out of any situation
Especially effective when at the local gay nightclub.

i had that one, but ended carrying the rally

Literally a cheap ass piece of shit. A 5 dollar multi-tool from Walmart is better than this shit.

I find this to be rather effective, too. If used correctly, it can get you out of almost any situation.

Forgot pic, because retarded

False. Swedish / French steele is not heat tempered as high as others, but it is incredibly durable and tough. It also is easy to sharpen and holds a very nice edge. This Swiss in OP is from 1960, and it's still just as reliable. A "walmart" multitool would never last.

I'm glad you agree what I said was false, since I was literally copying what you said.

Glad we could come to an agreement.

>Hurr I fine this 2 b uhfective
>Doesn't post picture

You're welcome

Clearly lacks what is resembled in said picture

wenger got aquired by victorinox so it's the same

Still quality steele

Lol this guy got called out on his bay knife three days ago and he's still so butthurt he's making threads to convince himself it's good.

"unneccery" (jesus you have a computer/phone at your fingertips. learn to at least spellcheck if you cant spell. Else you come across like an idiot in life)

better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it

multi's are something with more functionality than your toy, and in the same basic size and shape. Only a fool devoid of logic would consider that not better.

tldr: youre an idiot who just prefers your swiss toy because it fits up your ass easier.

>Victorinox
That's a Wenger, friendo.

is an officers knife a multitool?

My EDC

> Posts Swiss Army Knife
> Name a better tool
> Rules: not allowed to name better tool
> /Thread

Multitech is not practical, I've never needed to stab a person

I'll have you know, this Swiss is from 1960 and still going strong today! It's a true Wenger. Just look at the logo