I found this saved image when going through my girlfriend's snapchat messages. I honestly don't even know what to feel...

I found this saved image when going through my girlfriend's snapchat messages. I honestly don't even know what to feel. Part of me just wants to just ignore it, but the thought of her cheating on me is tearing me apart. Have I been cucked? What should I do?

relax, she's better off with him anyway

t. Triggered.

Here we go again with the I'm getting cucked by a nigger thread. Seriously schlomo chill on the shill.

>Have I been cucked?
You're only a cuck if you want to see her fucked by others. You're not a cuck, she's just a cheating whore.

user just continue to love & support her!

Trust me. I wish this was some fucking joke. We've been together for almost 2 years and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. Should I confront her? I really don't want to break up, but now I don't know if I could ever trust her again. Fuck I wish I just never found this to be honest.

Lies, confront her obviously. Ask her if she'd ever cheat, about her interest in black people or something. Previous partners and if she'd consider it. Get it out of her try to come to a conclusion otherwise just ask her about the picture. Hell, get her drunk and see what she says.

Did you check the date the picture was created? Easy proof she was cheating if it's during your relationship.

So did you take a screenshot on her phone and sent it to yourself and then deleted evidence?

Wht would you ever want to be with anyone who finds niggers attractive? Unless you prefer mentally ill women

Why do black guy pubes always look so gross...like nasty spent steel wool scraps glued to their crotches.

Anyways, you have to confront her.

BE LIKE SO BABE I WAS SCROLLING UR SNAP LOOKIN AT ALL UR CUTE SELFIES AND THEN THIS SHITSKIN DICK COMES UP WTF BITCH DO YOU WANNA DIE TODAY OR NAH?

Send that picture to her. Await her response.

This, and post results here

The pic was sent last week

I captured the screen on my computer and then took a screen shot, so there wouldn't be any evidence.

This

Kill her in her sleep

>SHITSKIN DICK
kek

She has no idea you have that then, its time to confront her OP or it will tear you apart in the long run

OP, do you want to suck it? Looks suckable.

If she cheats, you cheat her to have her feel what its like.
if you wanna take the high ground, expose her.
Post her full name, number, city she lives in, MAYBE address, and let society to the work for you.

>Worked for me

This

Post her details here and Sup Forums will take care of the rest.

Look at them nasty warts sorrounding the genital area. I would go get checked for HPV. Nasty shit. No wonder all these STDs are floating around like oxygen.

both shit options, just move on op. also, nice same fagging the post under you

Recently she's been complaining about me not being able to please her and needing me to do more. She didn't get into details, but I honestly fear it's because of my average/less-than average size. Apparently the guy before me was a monster, or so she says. Every time she brings it up I just get mad. Like the fuck does she want me to do about it??? I still love her though. I'm pretty sure confronting her will push her away forever...I'd rather her secretly cheat and be with me than for her to not be in my life anymore.

If i'd be you, i'd act normal & stuff, 'till one night when we just chillin', i'd bring up the subject of some hot black woman or sumthn, she'll definitely ask how come u raised the subject. So just play stupid until u make her admit she likes a coloured dude (Lil Wayne, lmfao) and then , bang. Don't just show her the photo, send it to her, wap, kik, snap, etc. and say Bet you do ;)

are you guys retarded? girls get sent dick pics all the time.

Sent.

but saved?

confirmed for troll cuck thread

The problem is that she saved it and it looks like she's still talking to him.

whitey mad

Get rid of her , she’s just going to cheat, better to do it now instead of getting your heart ripped out a few months from now when you walk in on that dirty nig plowing her,

You would understand why I feel that way if you've ever truly loved someone.

Confirmed chuck thread. Fuck off and did you mentally ill cunt.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/snapchat to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat name is is justsomeguy511

I know I do

Good job faggot i almost fell for it

Confront. See how she responds. It’s not that hard faggot.

What size is your weewee compared to that roody poo's?

Use her Facebook account to post the picture and caption it underneath with "I love black cock!" Then take her to the movies so she can't check phone for a few hours.

Leave now

Jesus how thick is that thing? I doubt she'd be able to get past the head