What does Sup Forums think of the Get Up Kids? I'm finding that "I'm a Loner Dottie...

What does Sup Forums think of the Get Up Kids? I'm finding that "I'm a Loner Dottie, a Rebel" is becoming the them song of my first year of college.
>also, emo thread,I guess

bad band, bad thread

You are a pathetic person.

Good /emoe/ album, those usually have shit reception outside of those threads.

Lmao ikr he should b listening to wetty fap and kendick lammers xDdd

I'm aware.

Are you implying nigger noise is somehow better than nu-male cuckold whining?

Get your life together instead of looking for validation on an imageboard filled with degenerates and teenagers.

YOU'RE A FEW YEARS OVERDUE

only good album by them desu.

they are great. 5 minute mile is better

drop out while you can get your money back ;)

joyce manor's s/t is their best album by far

NHA and Cody are both miles better but neither of them have the same teenage charm that makes S/T so great.

i can agree with nha, on a musical level it's a beautiful record. the interplay between the guitars and the way they blend in the mix is fucking stellar
cody never really clicked with me in any capacity though, can't really give a proper opinion on it

that's fair. at first cody was a bit like an empty album for me. but when i paid proper attention, songs like last you heard of me, eighteen and make me dumb are so fucking great.

the lyrics of last you heard of me, that 'just find something to do' bit in eighteen, and the chorus of make me dumb are all some of the best things that the band have ever put out imo, also this song is a mess and so am i is such a perfect closer

Great album and band OP, this thread and all the replies actually make me really sad at how awful Sup Forums is now though

The Get Up Kids are great, people in this thread are fucking plebs.

5 Minute Mile is the most sing-alongable album ever

Good album, Close to Home is a kino track.

ugh it's my fav genre but i never got into them :/ i tried to even listened to some of their albums but i wasn't impressed...

STWHA and 4 Minute Mile are both really good, I like Guilt Show a lot too. I just found a pre-owned copy of Junk by Jejune at a record store around here and I was really surprised.

They never did any better than that song.
Try the band on the other side of the split 7"