Listening to Eminem

>Listening to Eminem
>2017
Friendly reminder this guy's last good album was back in 2004.
In 2010 and 2013 he published desperate albums that didn't even reached 30% of what he was back in late 1990s/early 2000s.
He is old,washed up,way past his prime and his opinion is irrelevant.He is using Trump to stay relevant.Well sorry Marshall Matters but you don't matter anymore.

>listening to rap
>any year

Recovery (2010) was good as fuck, you stupid faggot.

Fuck you, Anthrax is the best.

He mattered enough for you to take time out of your masturbation schedule to type that drivel.

How fucking butthurt can you trumpanzees even be. Pathetic faggots.

t. Buttblasted drumpftard

Bad Meets Evil was underrated and had great songs. His last two albums were meh.

I'm an Eminem fan and a Trump voter and could give two shits what one thinks of the other. You stupid faggots don't know neither of them personally so I fail to see why their conflict bothers you at all.

Get a grip.

Anyone else noticed yet?

Any time a public figure or project speaks out against Trump or criticizes how the world is ran, spam trying to make you hate them starts popping up.

It's almost as if someone with a lot of money is paying people to say what they want and to convince you to want it too.

Fucking weird right?

>listening to Entartete Musik
why?

>triggered trump supporter
>denounces one of the greatest rappers ever just because he doesn't lick trump's butthole

You have a point

u have terrible taste in nigger music.

Wow what TRIGGERED this post? lol

>enjoying rihanna

No. user actually has a good point. I think the retard in the room is the one that here's a solid point and instead of considering it just points and yells "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtard"

That's just my take away though.

Haha you dumb shit..he bashed bush and he was a hero..bashes trump im not a fan no more wahhh!! Go fap to trumps pics u silly bitch

Agreed, it's social manipulation, it's real, and feeble minds are susceptible.

Fum me those are some perfect tits. Moar?

Who cares. How about that? All you retards that have made endless threads are making him relevant. If you really hate him and want him to be irrelevant, then stop fucking giving attention to him. Idiots.

FUCK NFL!

Unfortunately, no. I'm still looking for more myself, m8

Is that body real?

>good rapper
>Wh*Te
MY SIDES

Yea I am ''paid'' good you figure that out.