TRUMP GENERAL - BRINGING IT ALL BACK EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,175
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- TOMORROW FAGGOT
registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
>RALLY WEEK
- TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016 -
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Albuquerque Convention Center
7:00 PM

- WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2016 -
ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
12:00 PM

- THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016 -
BILLINGS, MONTANA
Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
4:00 PM

- FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016 -
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
San Diego Convention Center Corporation
2:00 PM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqLc-5-pDI
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o
>Trump on Morning Joe AND Fox & Friends 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD8wFKPk0E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE
img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf
textmechanic.com/text-tools/basic-text-tools/find-and-replace-text/
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
washingtonexaminer.com/begrudging-wapo-poll-trump-46-clinton-44/article/2591982
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

How can you racists even vote for someone as deplorable as Trump.
Vote for Bernie unless you want to be a RACIST

Assuming the shill thread gets traction use that one first and the recycle this.

Otherwise carry on MAGA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamy sister took my van, my mom is disabled from a stroke, if i work then she gets no care

can trump burn the handicapped? like, round them all up and gas them? i'm dead serious

should trump burn the handicapped?

like, if you break your leg, thats fine, temporary, if you get a stroke and end up disabled, sorry, you have to die

i'm sick and tired of those cripples getting the best parking spaces

This thread: was posted by a real TrumpGen user with 14 posts in the previous thread.

It was also posted first.

The thread you are in was posted by a shill with 5 shill posts in the previous threads.

was a naked split attempt.

trump should burn handicapped people

GOD EMPEROR IS GOING ALL FUCKING IN

Trump please campaign in Florida sometimes soon before Shillary gets the nomination, beat her to the punch and go to Duval County.

So in case that's not clear.

MIGRATE HERE:

Grandmummy will be president.

Trump can't win. SJW, PC, liberals own the narrative on globalized social media. We can't do anything to influence the sheep.

Opinions from people in countries outside our own on social media will be the death of the United States.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ASSEMBLE!

When is Trump going to campaign in Ohio/Florida/Pennsylvania?

God damn it all to hell.
Guess I'll be on both threads as long as it's not the fake utah supporter

YUUUUUUGE BENIS :DDDDDDD

Happening

I WANT TO SEE A WHEELCHAIR BURNED ALIVE

SHOULD TRUMP BURN HANDICAPPED PEOPLE

i'll be honest, i'm gauging oppinions for a term paper,

should trump burn handicapped people

Greatest ally, why not use this thread, then recycle ?

stfu faggot

t. increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

Also, check em.

Well, seems like we have decided, use this and than the other, anyone except Utah's one.

The emperor is on fire today, is he always like that on Sundays?

Pic related, shots fired, no (wo)mans land invaded.

The mods/janitors will come in and sort it all out.

Might as well just stick to a thread until that happens, and migrate to whichever is left after.

Droppin a rare Trump for my fellow Trump lovers

You can trust this thread over the others. Ignore any further splitting and don't follow the shills. I didn't fuck up the and I linked back to the previous thread properly.

Do whatever you faggots want though.

Twitter down because of this.

It's over, we won.

>twitter bots are real people

What's your favorite trump rally Sup Forums?

And there we have it. Mine (the first one posted) was pruned.

The thread still up will be the real thread.

The others got nuked.

these are all bots, Clinton has no real supporters, her clinton for pres sub-leddit has less than half the subs as her hillary for prison one, normies hate her, and her internet campaign is dire

ANAHEIM
N
A
H
E
I
M

We don't seem to be able to unanimously agree on this, so might as well let the mods decide.
Which they just did, the other one is deleted.

Trump has already built a wall, it covers the entire world, he has alienated more people around the globe than any other person in the last 50 years. He will solve the Muslim "problem". The Muslims were not a problem until the US invaded, bombarded and assassinated Muslims in their own country. You can expect to kick a neighbor in the balls and be surprised if he becomes a "problem" after that.

The real problem is that people in the US, (the US, not America) are spoiled, they are taught that they are better personas than the rest of the world, they are taught that they are the worlds police and that they should right wrongs in other countries.

They are not taught that they are the largest producers of trash, the largest consumers of energy and illegal drugs in the entire planet.

How can a country, just because they have bigger guns, think that they can go around the planet "fixing" problems when they canĀ“t fix the ones in their own house?

Trump is just the tip of the racist iceberg that exists in the US, always latent, just waiting for the proper moment, the proper person to exacerbate it.

Trump is a monster created by the US bigotry and hate for people that are not like the WASPs think they should be.

SHOULD TRUMP BURN HANDICAPPED PEOPLE

I WILL KEEP GOING UNTIL I GET A RESPONSE

Not even bots, probably people using "megaphone from JIDF" style applications that post on their twitter feeds on their behalf.

Human bots anyway, and not even the sexy kind.

> Twitter bots don't influence the real people
You think too highly of retards.

Thanks, mods. Sorry to the guy that made , though

Racine where Goebbels was revealed.

Trumpler will burn in hell for his racist right wing rhetoric. Even the pope says so. Pathetic!

I loved Dayton, Ohio
Think he had really good one in Rhode Island aswell

I hope they have the national guard ready for San Diego. That close to the border, it's going to be Mexican flags and burning cop cars as far as the eye can see.

I was just trying to get a thread up ASAP before the shills did and started some stupid divide and conquer shit in the OP.

Better anons than I should have been prepared, but nobody was ready for a new thread in time.

The Christmas one.

VPN (you)

TRUMP WILL WIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n51OfvoBbEo

Lucky him, you'll burn right here on earth you kike wannabe.

There was one where he was in front of a rowdy male dominated crowd.
It was the first time he mentioned that he didn't want his generals on television.

When he brought his voice up at the end, you could feel the passion in his voice.
I think that was the most human I've ever seen him

I've been on Sup Forums too long. I thought that light was a Reichsadler from the thumbnail.

It's cool. Getting a real, non-shill thread up has been accomplished. All is well with Trump Gen now.

I like how this one started to link Trump with the general worldwide nationalist resurgence. It lit the way to the Marion LePen ones, which, damn. Diamonds.

THIS
Those fuckin names.
>Diana Becker @Diana_Becker
>Lynne Lynch @Lynne_Lynch
>Lola Burgess @Lola_Burgess

God, how can people be liberal when it is obvious their whole worldview is fabricated. Not even fabricated well. Trump supporters are real fucking people with real fuckin dank memes.

It's funny because the majority of the "third class" ARE stupid uneducated dimwits. The alt-right, including everyone on Sup Forums, is very much the minority in the Trump camp. You aren't the reason he's winning.

Yeah one of them wasn't a shill. Wasn't trying to be hard on you m8 no offense intended, we made our threads at the same time. Only reason I pushed mine was because of the otherwise I'd of picked yours.

A Muslim Croat. Serb should have removed you into a mass grave.

claiming to know the will of god awoo only condemn yourself

Unfortunately your pic. related shows heretics, while mentioning the LORD.

On the same subject, the best one was S.C. where he mentioned the beautiful churches and said that he would get rid of Pres Johnson's edict that made churches lose money if they became too political...

Fuck the pope
youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE

The Jew antiPope?

Same

>mfw I did too the first time I saw it

It looks like the mods have chosen this one. Why do they always let a shill win?

Who gives a handicrap

SHOULD

TRUMP

BURN

HANDICAPPED

PEOPLE

YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN, I AM PARTIALLY HANDICAPPED, AND I WILL LOSE MY LIFE IF TRUMP GETS IN

DO NOT ELECT HIM, I AND COUNTLESS OTHERS WILL BURN IN CAMPS FOR BEING "UNPURE" DO NOT ELECT THIS MAN

Yeah, it's my bad. From now on I'll keep a proper OP for a Trump Gen ready just in case we have this problem again. Only to be used as a last resort in the case of shill overload, however. Be the first out of the gate, and all before the shills throw some stupid flamewar drama into the OP to stir up shit.

For a second let's assume all the bad things about U.S. and U.S. people you mentioned there is really the absolute truth. It is probably not, but lets assume.

Why in the world would American people vote against their own self interest?

As for the world police bit if you were a real person (instead of a paid shill) and watched or read anything said by Trump you would notice that he too wants to cease to be world police.

He wants to either stay out of other countries problems or to get handsomely paid for the troubles to interfere, the payment constituting explicit request of interference (being a contract job and all).

America First is his campaign motto, anything else must go back.

Nah, at least it's not the dude who split the thread at 270 replies.
That's some real insider baseball folks

awoo~?

Mates, when will take place the first shillary/Trump debate please ?

#hillfiremissile here

Do you people even stop to think that if the solutions to our problems were as simple as Trump makes them out to be, we would have done them already?

You're all getting conned.

good

this autist is still posting about burning people wtf are you talking about

AHAHAHA

WHAT HAS Sup Forums DONE TO ME

So many cucks bending over backwards to defend muslims. Enough!

img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1452/84/1452849791918.swf

No. His answer would probably be "that's a state issue ir reserved to the people, not up to federal government.", as it should by 9th and 10th amendment of the constitution anyway.

I see we've got a straggler. user, it's been decided that Trump General's new HOT mascot will be Clownpiece from now on.

You can post the dog if you like but Clownpiss is the official representative and its recommended you post her instead.

Everyone gets made fun of in life, it's a part of living

If anything you want to vote for the guy who cracks a joke about handicapped people, because it means he's not treating you like an animal at the zoo that has to be constantly coddled and goose stepped around.

>(1)

In case it helps I use this shitty site for quick removal of

textmechanic.com/text-tools/basic-text-tools/find-and-replace-text/

September 26, it seems. Here's a schedule:
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

Cuties in MAGA

Why not a made-in-the-U.S.A. cartoon instead?

you're probably the kind of person who would walk up to a war vet in a wheel chair and knock them over and laugh

or to someone with muscular distrophy and take their crutches

you are cruel, probably the same person who opposes the dissability act, or doesn't like ramps at businesses or wheelchair accessible areas

washingtonexaminer.com/begrudging-wapo-poll-trump-46-clinton-44/article/2591982

So now that Trump is leading Clinton how much further do you think the gap will go?

When do you think Trump will break the 50% mark?

Good day, /trumpgen/!

An example, pls?

This is a new shill/troll tactic.

Ignore.

CROOKED HILLARY BTFO

TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP'S SCOTUS JUSTICE LIGHTS A MATCH TO FOOTNOTE 4 EDITION

What other eternal TrumpGen's would you like to see in the first term, anons?

L.O.L.

THIS is what I'm talking about.

my bad this post ^ was meant for

Autism isnt a handicap

Nothing is going to happen to you if you're not a lazy ass who abuses the welfare system, you fucking idiot. If you're a legitimate cripple Trump will take care of you.