Winger

you shut your whore mouth

LedZep

Kansas

gtfo

fuck you

AC/DC

Boston

it's gotta be one of those glam rock stadium bands, like ac/dc or kiss. or guns n fucking roses. god I hate that shit.

how the fuck did they all convince themselves that they were super macho and badass while having permed hair and wearing tight leather pants?

motorhead gets a pass tho

This
Oasis

But Motorhead and Early ACDC aren't hair metal

>Oasis
>classic rock
You have to be 18 to post on this board.

Chuck Berry

Get the FUCK out

so? ac/dc blows

but motorhead rules, RIP lemmy

It has to be AC/CD

They don't even have one decent song. Not even one.

At least I enjoy I still havent found what I'm looking for from U2

>They don't even have one decent song. Not even one.
If you hate their hits, you hate fun

>Not Guns n Roses

Nirvana

Foo Fighters, you can close the thread now

Any late 70's arena rock band.

>U2
>classic rock

>Foo Fighters
>classic rock

no

The Eagles

wow good call FUCK the eagles

most of these bands are awesome you pencil neck dweebs

Every Eagles song I thought was okay was actually Steve Miller Band.

Steve Miller Band is great.

Everybody here is arguing against AC/DC and GNR, which is not fair, those bands have at least 3 good songs, which is not a lot, but compared to some shit like Eagles or Scorpions who don't have even a single one, it's just not fair.

There are no good ACDC songs but Welcome to the Jungle is okay.

I didn't mean like "great", but they don't have a complete discography of embarrassing material which is meant to be listened by your grandperents. Like KISS, for an example.

Boring overdone garbage. Absolutely all of them.

>grandparents

Are you like 40? I'm 23 and my grandparents are in their eighties.

Anyway ACDC has a pretty embarrassing discography considering they have exactly one song and it's not even good.

KISS is still way worse but at least they are essentially multimedia children's musicians. You can at least get a lot of mileage out of them if you're eight.

Probably Journey. Or some shit like REO Speedwagon

>Scorpions

>ac/dc
these are contenders, but I think we all know the answer is Van Halen

lol ACDC is four degrees of magnitude worse than Van Halen. At least Eddie is good at his instrument.

U2 has been releasing music since the late 70s. They're classic rock.

>if i dont liek X band it is le term that is considered derogative on Sup Forums xD waaahhh

Fuck off and die.

Not him but what is your problem?

If you're playing this game the only classic rock in the thread is

ACDC. They're not bad, but every single song sounds the same, which is just ridiculous for a band that's been around for over 40 years with 17 albums. It gets boring really quickly.

U2 is not classic rock...they were always alternative rock and one of the first big alternative rock bands that came out of that movement in the late 70s. Joshua Tree in '87 was the closest thing they ever had to classic rock, other than that they were definitely alternative.

If we are labeling any rock band from before 1995 as classic rock then sure but then it's a silly term.

Anyway my answer is Pink Floyd.

Always hated queen, super obnoxious hyper-sensationalized music for extroverts to sing in your face.

Elvis pls go