Thoughts on Danz / Computer Magic?

youtube.com/watch?v=QcCjTDc3xlo
youtube.com/watch?v=CJJUVvSI-kM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cw0DBBZ0E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IblzIxNlk3Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like Christian friendly Crystal Castles.

Boring electro pop, but if you're into that kind of thing she's probably good

What is exciting electopop to you?

youtu.be/IblzIxNlk3Q better song, better waifu

Sorry but it sounds like super cheesy crap. It doesn't have any grit.

Davos & the earlier stuff was pretty good. I want to say she kind of went to shit after that but I'll have to relisten at some point.

I remember her. She's the coffee drinling girl Sup Forums had a crush on.

trust fund baby music
all her music is boring

Really? I like it more BECAUSE the synths are gritty, raw and chintzy. Computer Magic sounds over-polished and sterile

Do you call that gritty, raw and chintzy? Maybe you never heard of The Knife, Depeche Mode, Goldfrapp, Art of Noise, Yazoo, Ladytron, Covenant, Gary Numan, Grimes, John Foxx, Kate Boy, Yello, Assemblage 23, Rotersand, mind.in.a.box, iamamiwhoami, Purity Ring, Perturbator.

Nigga I heard all that shit. I don't think you know what chintzy means. That Lio song sounds like it was made with a a straight-out-of-the-box toy synth with minimal effects or tricks. I like that quality.

I don't know why you're complaining about something not having enough grit anyway when you posted Computer Magic in the OP.

also
>iamamiwhoami
>Purity Ring
>gritty
r u gay

She never accepted my friend request on FB.

>r u gay
>ad hominem
I'm not. Keep enjoying your shitty chessy dated synthpop and let me enjoy my quality synthpop. My conversation with a twat like you ended right now.

"r u gay" meant that I did not think iamamiwhoami or purity ring were gritty. Calm tf down you butch bitch

Industry plant

Boring. Doesn't give me an ear boner. Sounds like I've already heard this before. I wish this faux 80s fad would end already.
Thanks for sharing it though. At least it's somewhat enjoyable to listen to.

What a cunt.
There was this band I used to listen to, Eisley. Not only were they great but the singer was nice enough to accept everyone on facebook. She also posted that she had to make a fan account herself because she reached the friends limit when she added every fan.

This is basically the best and only way to describe shit like this and clairo. White girls who have nothing else going on in their lives but enough financial security to spend their time making mediocre music as a hobby. Expect them to drop it in a year or so to "reinvent themselves" again because they have no direction or true passion

This is Danz.

Say something nice about her!

I'm gonna marry Danielle!

>man face
>boy body
jeez, tough luck

She's kind of a cunt or something. A few years ago I approached her just to say hi and looked at me and laughed. I've head other people say that she doesn't take pictures with fans.

As much as I enjoy shitposting about the artist I like, she's actually very sweet IRL. Even if, lately, the MSM has got her all "FUCK BLOMF REEE".

>be gay
>attracted to her
>no idea why
>read this post

I-it finally makes sense... im a pedo

>ywn have comfy 2011 era danz back where she only had 2 releases and only did shows in nyc

why live?

>tfw learning that internet cool kids dont like my favorite independent artist

ok now im convinced thats a tranny

She's pretty fem for somebody with boyface

>have nothing else going on in their lives but enough financial security to spend their time making mediocre music as a hobby. Expect them to drop it in a year or so to "reinvent themselves" again because they have no direction or true passion
>accidentally describing yourself and 97% of the rest of the posters on this board
So let me get this straight. You don't like these sorts of people because they're just like you - except they're famous for it to some degree, while you are not. Actually makes perfect sense.

t. Member of the Other 3%

these songs are really, really tedious. like more so than usual. she'll never make it

What do you think is the smell of her pussy in this pic? I think is watermellon.

the scent of liberalism

im kinda glad she'll never make it. I dont want her to become so big that I cant talk with her after shows.

fucking ethered
project more fag

did you know that Danz has a huge fanbase in japan?

theyve got patrician taste