The Las Vegas shooting is what happens when those who believe they deserve to own the world (white people) also think...

The Las Vegas shooting is what happens when those who believe they deserve to own the world (white people) also think it’s being stolen from them.
White men are told that they're entitled to everything. This is what happens when they don't get it.
The narrative of white victimization has been gradually built over the past 40 years. It is the spinal column of Trumpism, and most extreme form is the white genocide myth.

The guy was a multimillionaire. He literally had anything he wanted. KYS.

Nigger

Right? Isn't he with flip and Thai ladyboys in all his pictures?

The Russian propaganda machine is cranking them out today.

I'm a white man, you faggot. Nobody ever told me I was entitled to anything.

Funny how the image you posted completely contradicts your point about white people being terrible.
Fucking retard

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
You niggers really do have low as fuck IQs if you believe that!

White people earn money. Niggers think they're entitled to steal it from them and scream racism when police try to stop it.

Don't be so desperate to find a foreign enemy. There are already all around you in your own country.

He shot up a country music festival. It wasn’t even about race. And the people he was shooting at were so far away there’s no way he could tell what color they were. Stop assuming shit just because the shooter was white you ignorant cumslut.

MODS!!! MOOOOOODS!!!!

Thanks, Sergei. I'll take that under advisement.

Black people are the color of poop

white people don't feel entitled to anything, only the things we have built because it's being destroyed by others

no one wants africa for obvious reasons. i hope your people achieve at least one thing at some point, though, might give you a little boost

You think you own the world, so when other people make their voices heard and their presence felt, you imagine you are being stolen from. Think of everything the white man has stolen, everything the white man has taken credit for. The white man is a fraud and thief being brought to justice

Yeah and that's not enough for the pathologically entitled white mind. They need more and more. Someone needs to stop them. Once could speculate that the white conscience was finally awoken (thanks to black people protesting) and turned on its self, in a self recriminatory manner. White people may start taking out huge chunks of their own kind and then finishing off with themselves, and I welcome this behavior. It is the only seemingly redeeming quality of white people that I have seen.
Though this is just me searching for something redeeming in the fabric of the white man, I may very well be descrying something that isn't really there

Think of all the things the white man has given to lesser civilizations. Think of all of the advancements left to collect dust in Africa.

Almost every single person he killed was white and yet STILL niggers cry racism

Fuck you, dickhead. I hope white people take over your town and throw you into an oven

>you think you own the world

>ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE

lol go away you're making things worse by promoting us vs them mentality way to promote racist conflict you dummy

lol reading this thread is like watching a bunch of mentally ill white kids mosh in a pit then cry because a nigger stole the girl they like.

Whites only do this after the black man pressures him into giving to the black man. The white man never gives freely or without strings attached. The black man has nothing to give the white man because the white man has already taken it.

It's not entitlement, you can't be entitled to success of your own making, it's more that non-whites are a lesser species. Not as smart. Not as driven. No intellectual curiosity. Quick to emotional surges. Happy to sit around all day and do nothing. We can do without those people in our civilized White societies really.

You are factually incorrect about everything, but there is no point talking to you because you are stupid and don't want to learn.

He wasn't a "multi millionare" dumbfuck.

He only had 2 million bucks... And that's from working for 40+ years and retiring. Anyone can get that amount and more after working 40 years. He wasn't a millionare in a sense that he was well off.

wise words tbh

Niggers are the entitled ones you fucking nigger. White people work

That would be hilarious to watch a shooter aim at a mosh pit and take out a bunch of suicidal white kids who are too scared to go through with it. Maybe put a black decoy in the middle of a mosh pit and get the white guy to start shooting. Once he gets started, he won't stop until he's cornered and then he'll kill himself. White people kill themselves as a hobby

1=singular
2=(multi)ple

Way to keep up. He spent approx 1 million gambling a year. Sometimes gambling as much as 1 million in a night. He had plenty of money to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

White people need to be made to feel uncomfortable. We don't care what you like or have any sympathy for you. You are a problem and you are reluctant to deal with the problem in your own, so you need to be coached.

He dropped tens of thousands a day on video poker. Sometimes gambled as much as one million dollars in high-roller rooms. Read the news.

Just be a use he gambled 1 million a year dosnt mean he lost all that 1 million dumbass. Probably give or take 100k based on his luck.

>White men are told that they're entitled to everything.

Seriously? Have you ever gambled? Or are you too young?

Black people need to be made to feel uncomfortable. We don't care what you like or have any sympathy for you. You are a problem and you are reluctant to deal with the problem in your own, so you need to be coached.

See, the white mind is only capable of stealing. This is an example of plagiarism of

So uh... how do you win a race war when you're only 13% of the population?

Push hard enough, somebody is going to push back.

It is the white man that has been pushing. The black man is pushing back now. We've had enough

You are the racist here. Bitter about your own percieved shortcomings, you lash out at "The oppressors" and you base your entire argument on the great white boogeyman.

Black culture (in the US) is nothing but glorification of ignorance. They kill each other and blame the white man. They create ghettos with their gang crime and blame the white man. Africans sold other africans into slavery but its the white mans fault. You all spout the same stupid excuse "we dindu nuffin' its the crackas fault!"
Fuck you, retard.

what?

Good way to get dead. You got a couple million white Afghanistan and Iraq vets out here. You got like... 100 million white folks that own guns.

Every banger from Oakland to Brooklyn still wont be enough dude. You keep it up you're gonna learn.

>He wasn't a "multi millionare"
>He only had 2 million

This nigger is bitter because hes got scicle cell and a small ashy dick.

Kek 8/8 gr8 b8 m8. You act like the kinda guy the politicals h8

Gibs gibs gibs!

Fuck off, scum

Why not just go make your own society then? Why beg from white folks instead of doing your own thing?

Kids, what did I tell y'all about plying with the trolls?

you really don't get it? or you're OP samefagging?

you, you get it, it's obvious bait. or maybe we are just getting older?

>Everything is being taken from white people
>Let's shoot up this country music concert full of white people
Sound logic, OP is a level 100 grandmaster detective, he's got this all figured out

We all know it's bait. We're playing along and having fun arguing over some shit we all already know the answer to.

Do they know they are trolls though?

Ok. Then get the fuck out of the United States. This nation was built on the backs of the black man. Nothing is more disgraceful than for a man who is nothing, to hold himself honoured on account of his forefathers. Whites are nothing and need to be treated accordingly.

this

It's an illustration of how white people behave. Whites handle their frustrations by going on shooting sprees.

>Nations was built on the backs of black men

You know the country isn't made out of cotton right?

Rofl like what? Math (Egyptians), explosives(Chinese) paper (Egyptians), semiconductor (Bengals) noodles(Chinese), writing (Sumerians), compass(Chinese) and numbers(Arabs)? The only things I can think of off the top of my head that white people invented were the modern computer and nuclear weapons.

Make sure to tell your local news outlet you have found a motive for the shooting, you will be made a national hero user.

This. White civilization wouldn't be shit if none of these things had been gifted to them by these so called "lesser civilizations"

Electricity
Internet
Improved firearms
Medicine
Astronomy
Math
Food
Its not a game of who did it first its more about who put it to use best

No one thinks that the Ottoman Empire or the chinese dynasty were “lesser empires” more like Western African countries and Southern Europe and the Americas

See? The white man steals from others and claims it as his own.

Nope, it was traded
Europeans traded silk and shit for gunpowder and paper
Why do you think it’s called the Silk Road you absolute fucking nigger?

The only thing it means to be white is that your people build the world from the ground up, but its all about the negative things your people did and you are somehow responsible for them.

They traded SILK? For GUNPOWDER? And paper? things that the Chinese had plenty of already and had been making for years? Stop making shit up you mong.

My bad I have it backwards, we traded steel and other shit for Silk from the chinese
But we never “stole” anything, it was sold fairly
Maybe if niggers had left their continent they would’ve been let in on all the trading but they were too busy being the ottoman empires bitch

>This nation was built on the backs of the black man.

Wrong. Your people can't build shit. Look at Africa. Also, your people are lucky that the white man brought you here. You'd be in the same African shithole. Now get out!

No they traded steel, europeans had better and stronger steel than the chinese so they traded a whole bunch of shit for Silk, paper, and gun powder
Learn some history you stupid nigger

The Europeans didn't have steel until the 13th century. The Chinese had steel since 450 BC

Wrong this country was built by industrialism, most of the money southerners made during slavery was destroyed during the civil war so they had to start fresh, and even if it was true no you didnt build America Europeans did
They bought you as a tool, an item, the moment they purchased you you were a farm tool and they taught you how to do work because they were smart enough to know how to make profit
Youre people were literally worth as much as about a shovel

I said BETTER steel you fucking idiot

White people are better at steeling because they've been at it for a long time. If the white man have the black man a chance to steel, then we'd outdo you, just like with football and basketball

They traded better steel for Silk gun power and paper
You learn this shit in middle school
Or are you some retarded goat fucking nigger who never went to school is posting from a library with free internet

Im glad you went full bait so I don’t have to waste time proving you wrong anymore

Someone is shooting up my house! It's a white man! Gotta go! Those rascals!

I call bullshit. The Chinese had been using something very similar to the modern Bessemer process since the 11th century. The Europeans wouldn't file a patent on this process until 1856

The best steel was made by the Indians but its common knowledge that the Europeans had better steel than the chinese, if you think that they just gave away their intellectual property they had been hiding in secret for thousands of years your insane
Its common knowledge that the chinese traded silk and paper and gunpowder for better steel, luxury goods from Rome and cattle, wool, and slaves from Russia

That was all on the internet at the time, no need to trade

I still would rather be white given the life expectancy versus that of a nigger, and I am not even racist.