Hey /pol, I'm just here to give you your daily fact

Hey /pol, I'm just here to give you your daily fact.
#WomenAreEqual

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root#Overview_of_the_code
math.stackexchange.com/questions/800815/fast-inverse-square-root-trick
alice.org/kelleher/storytelling/
youtube.com/watch?v=vXeF6Uot8pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

((Mosbergen))

I'm so sick of these poor women being oppressed by strawmen.

Girls can't code because they can't into logic.

Thees have dumb fucking brains.

erry tiem

Girls can't code because it doesn't get you attention, it's the behind the scenes part of whatever program/game/thing it's being used for. That's why they're always PR, artists, or something else that gets them attention.

Plus they're never taught to work or improve, they're told they're winners and important just for being women, not because they have actually done anything worth praise. Telling people they are important for no reason is a fast track to making them worthless.

Well, they can brag too. A lot.

Equal to what?

why do women cry about not having enough positions as programmers and politicians but they never complain about not enough female coal miners and truckers?

please notice the text at the top of her screen:

"Hello World"

My gf is a coder.

daily reminder that the strongest woman alive can only lift up to 333 kg

139 kg less than the strongest man.

daily reminder that the average Sup Forums user could beat, rape and kill the top female MMA fighters

daily reminder that the average male gym goer is bigger and stronger than the top female bodybuilders

>Plus they're never taught to work or improve
They're taught to improve on their looks

Who even says girls can't code because of these reasons. Giving these females a reason to complain when there wasn't one in the first place.

>Literally bragging about not finding a fucking folder.

I learned at a proggraming school, there were two girls in the class both of them passed because guys always did their home projects and sometimes sent them the program after finishing a test. I was pretty bad at it too but even i found it hilarius how they coulnt even solve simple problems.

wrong, you're implying (or atleast this is what i get from you) that the weakness of women is a social construct, when in fact it is pure genetics

if Sup Forums wants to fix women, study mulecular biology, fuck off to china or sk and play god

Don't post that evil here

>both hands on the keyboard
Did she seriously get someone else to take the photo just so she could make sure both of her hands were in the picture

I wish I understood coding well enough to see how dumb this is

Heh

>ruby
>creating a function that just passes arguments to an interpolated string
>not using string interpolation to begin with
>using string interpolation instead of + to concat the two strings

The truth is that not a lot of women like to code. I am studying computer engineering and there is only one other girl in my classes. I don't know what it is but I don't blame the people hiring.

you forgot the part where you can see hello world at the top and where she posted this picture of a screen full of error messages on social media for brownie points

this is like browsing trough folders but with a terminal [textview]. all she did in the photo was search a file 9 times and failing XD

and the code you can see is a "hello world!" program wich is something you learn on day 1 and does nothing except show the text "hello world!"

>my autism intensifies
The codes are doing two different things.

The code on the right has terrible variable names. It does a lot of stupid re-assignments as well. It can be refactored and cleaned-up tremendously.

The code on the left has a lot of stupid cutesy comments that aren't necessary. The code is clear what it does. The else if is point less. If a is bigger return a, else return b. Randomly returning 5 is retarded and serves no purpose.

Both should read Clean Code and step up their formatting game.

>script can't run due to shitloads of errors
>proudly posts picture of it
>tee hee girls are so smart

Not anymore
>It's not YOUR fault you're 250 pounds, you don't eat too much! The people who are in shape are the guilty ones!
>Men should be honored to worship you as a goddess, you don't need to settle for less than sexy muscle stud! Men shouldn't not date big chicks though

They are weaker, but in the context of something like code, all you have to do is not be a complete retard. Even if they aren't as good at it as a male, they could still do it if they actually tried, which they don't, they just play victims and want praise for doing nothing.

I'm not saying the woman would be as good, but without the hugbox mentality and environment they create, a woman would at least be not totally worthless.

That left example is a classic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root#Overview_of_the_code

neat stuff

>autism
>can't even tell his left from his right

Those comments are fucking infuriating.

There is no reason to call a function like that instead of just multiplying. It also only goes up to 10. Imagine a calculator that can't multiply something by 11.

Even if we give the benefit of the doubt that it was some sort of class assignment where they had to think outside the box, you could make that function in a few lines of code and not have that restriction.

This explanation was more helpful to me.

Neat stuff for sure.

OY VEY

Girls can't code because they keep dropping out of STEM courses for bullshit reasons

>refactoring an extremely efficient square root algorithm

you must be a woman

forgot link: math.stackexchange.com/questions/800815/fast-inverse-square-root-trick

t b h if you don't comment the SHIT out of your code regardless of how simple it may seem then you're just a big old bag of shit.

Can't do journalism either it seems :^)

for the first one she could do something like

while (b != 0) {i = i+a} return i

throw a b-- in that bracket

She didn't use an iterator, which was probably the whole goal of the problem.

>shalom
kek

int mul(int a, int b) {
int result = 0;
for(int i=31; i>=0; --i, b

who here /python/?

i guess ill have to grow up eventually... and switch to whatever unity uses ;^)

By using a loop you could do it very simply

int result(int a, int b){
int i=0,result=0;
for(i=0;i

it shifted from being secretary work to being actual coding/programming

Did anyone else's Computer Science degree try to teach introductory programming using blueJ? If you don't know what it is look it up.

I swear to God it's like the common core of programming. A completely unnecessary and distracting step for anyone with a remote amount of critical thinking skills. Its an IDE that tries to make OOP more visual and easier to understand, but it's just fucking retarded. I swear it's designed solely to stop women and blacks dropping out before the first semester finishes.

Isn't that image fake?

Seems like it could be a handy tool provided you actually learn how to code for really reals first

>for(i=0;iresult=result+a;
>return result;
>}
return should be after the loop

Have you read Facing Reality In American Education?
For sixty years the refrain of education policy has been It's All Your Fault That Blacks Are Dumb!

I think anyone remotely serious about learning to code would know enough by the end of their first week that BlueJ is utterly unnecessary. OOP is not that hard to grasp.

There's objective genetical differences in male and female brains, this is a fact SJWs seem to reject even though they claim to be pro science. For example males have larger cortexes responsible for spatial awareness and logic, and females have larger ones for raw emotion because they are evolutionarily built for taking care of children.

>not Storytelling Alice
alice.org/kelleher/storytelling/

First off, you exchanged left and right. Secondly, the code on the left is a well known, high performance kludge. That's what optimization looks like, you noob

Similar sort of thing, except at least BlueJ is an actual IDE for Java (a shit one, but it is actually programming I guess).

I think a time will come when they just have to accept that men and women think and learn differently, and trying to teach programming to be more visual or artistic totally overlooks what day to day work is actually like programming.

I'm not saying women can't code, I've known women who can code, but that is because they are part of minority of women who do think more like men. Taking a typical woman and teaching her using these toys is only going to set her up for a career she will hate when she has to actually use the real tools.

multiply(int x, int y) {
if(x == 0) {
return y;
}
return multiply(x -1 , y) + y;
}

int mul(int a, int b){
int r = 0;
for (int i = 0; i>,

Kek

It is

I remember that one online chat between 2 girls about coding and one of them asked what's your favorite programming language?
And the girl said Times New Roman.

I heard its because there was a mistaken belief during the rise of computers that those who code would be revered like scientists, lawyers, doctors, and such.

When women realised they'd be viewed as fucking nerds and the job is fucking gruelling and generally doesn't even pay well, so the appeal was gone.

U fucking wot m8?
Times new roman is the best

Am I really bad at c++ or is tonight's lucky lady a fucking whore?

Women just can't make up their damn mind (what's new? amirite?)
On one hand they complain that they're being forced out of coding by discrimination and gender bias then on the other they say WE JUST AS GUD AT CODING TOO.

In their minds they're either being forced out and never get to learn anything (because self teaching isn't a thing to women, apparently) or they are totally capable and just never apply it.
Either way they're incompetent fucks.

>your daily fact.

How incredibly orwellian of you.

>current year
>not writing in a functional language

fun mul (x, y) = case y of 0 => 0 | 1 => x | int => mul (x+x, y-1);

i figure one little trick out

instead of using sentence
>sjw wants to kill white men/people
use
>sjw wants to kill men/people of european origin

or sentences that can be changed into it, because it has the exotic touch in it and people cannot stand seeing themselves wanting to destroy something exotic

its mindgames basically, just like "white people/men" are, a trick jews like to use

>equality
>diversity
Pick one

>current year
>using oppressive white font for programming

no but she IS a coal burner

t b h if you're too retarded to see what code does you don't deserve to be working on the project.

It is true what they say that you can't argue with a woman because she will ignore a lot of facts and just blame you for being a man. Nice choice of waifu btw.

the "guy" quote is quick square root you fucking mouth breather. it's a gem of programming genuis

>not recognising Cormack's godly inverse quare function
opinion discarded

so she blocks everyone?

What the fuck?

This video is infuriating. What possible point is it proving? If you want to code, just do it. Do you really require a fucking invitation?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXeF6Uot8pk

Unless I'm missing out on a twitter functionality that automatically blocks a person if you say "block" at them, it just says "block" at everyone, not even actually blocking them.

yup. final year law student here. My class is about 70% chicks, Job market favors them heavily too.
I've yet to apply to a firm where i don't hear the good old "minorities and female preference"
Well that was my vent post.
I should feel better now right /pol?

she's assigning the label gamergater to tweeter, and saying "block" and that's it

ree-
I'm too tired

Well, there's always the old wig and claiming that you're a transgender.

There are two standard feminist responses.

1) they'll find a feminist source actually trying to get women into coal mining and act like this one example is equal to the millions trying to get women to become politicians. They'll sometimes go on to say that the failure to get women into undesirable jobs is not because women don't want to do the work, it's because the environment is too sexist.

2) they'll say the problem is actually an imbalance of power, not representation across all fields, so they need to get women into powerful positions as priority, then these women can use their influence to create gender balance across all of society.

South African law school?
I didn't think they needed lawyers in a mad max wasteland.

you're bad desu. To be fair the question was pretty hard. C is quirky.

Now this """ girl""" can't code.

I took a biology class once where I was the only male in the room for a whole year.

Maybe I'm just being lazy and not looking closely, but wouldn't any number pretty much lead to 2?

who gives a fuck

no, he's accusing everyone then saying he did

Women are only fit for the kitchen and bedroom. And that is where they should go back to.

If you don't understand that, you don't understand C.

>Coding in BASIC.
Kill me now.jpeg