REFUGEES BTFO

SOMEBODY STOP THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ypaXNVPkSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for trump

>500% increase in Syrian refugees

For what purpose? How does this help America or the American people? Why are politicians in the West so eager to do useless, harmful shit?

i like how he used the word "radical"
he's so blunt yet so subtle

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

white guilt.

Because white government has become a charity for niggers of all types.

bump

To break up Western nations for the New World Order

because hillary helped the rebels and she wants to look good instead of having that information get to the public

Ok, now I am supporting Clinton. Yeah, take them, they are yours, no problem America, thanks, you are very helpful!

>Pooland

>because hillary helped the rebels and she wants to look good instead of having that information get to the public
This.

If she wants to invite them into our country, they should all stay at her house

Your support is irrelevant. No one gives a fuck about you in your third world shithole.

When this guy gets to become president, America will be complete

Globalisation = higher profit margins for big business -> bigger payout for political fatcats and their friends & family while living in social spheres that don't face the repercussions of a society in completely disarray due to all the conflicting cultures.

Politicians are simply mouth pieces for the real Jews running the show from behind the curtain.

They want to turn American into a non-white shithole similar to that of much of South America and Africa.

But at least we don't have much problems with refugees. They are just not settling here...

Guess I'm a Trump missile now!

They're not going to be staying in her home or neighborhood so why should she care?

>higher profit margins for big business
Our wages in the states are already at rock bottom and there is already a swarm of people fighting over crumbs as is, both the native born and the immigrants. It's been that way since the recession.

Rapefugees being imported en masse to do jobs for lower wages is only a thing in europe, Shillary is just trying to look good, That is all there is too it

>Tfw your country is so shitty that even refugees dont want to go there

trump is going to call her out on that in the general I guarantee it.

everyone knows trump is a regular Sup Forums contributor

>trump is going to call her out on that in the general I guarantee it
He'll call her out on a lot of things, I reckon

Looking forward to the Blood Bath

It's ironic that Shillary calls him "Dangerous Donald" when she literally wants to import more Muslims and illegal Mexicans, which increases the chances of terrorism. This just after a string of terrorist attacks in Western Europe.

Hillary will literally cause more whites to die if she gets elected. Think about that.

Because diversity is our greatest strength.

Just more child rapes for Hillary to cover up, shes good at that

The next Steve Jobs could be one of those refugees m8

He can steve jobs it up in syria then

Anyone who proposes an increase of muslim refugees should be punished to "death by being buried under the number of refugees one wanted to bring into the country in the first place".
Afterwards the refugees go home.

Everyone who votes for increased "refugees" should be forced to take them into their own home. After a few weeks everyone who isn't red pilled will be red pilled or dead

to makeup for white males who spend most of their time on an image board and playing video games. some one has to work at the end of the day

>Refugees
>Work

Kek

>coming to america
>being able to live and pay bills without work
just get real burger

It's easy, just be brown or black.

they have spics for that...nice try you filthy roach

>Refugees
>Paying bills

Yea like they arent just gonna live off welfare and contribute nothing. Fuck refugees

>500%

That's not even possible when 100% is literally all of them.

reported

welfare program for refugees does not include : rent , bill , daily expenses . its only food stamps and 900$ for their first day in the US then its up to the refugees

>That's not even possible when 100% is literally all of them

You just gave me an aneurism.

She literally helped fucked over Mexico and Syria.

She was key in helping Bill with NAFTA.

She needs to be tried for treason and war crimes. And Bill for his numerous sex crimes.

>He's dangerous because white people are dangerous (despite having the statistically lowest rate of violent crime after being adjusted for population)
This is literally how liberals think

the title says 500% increase meaning if they were taking 1 person now they should take 500. not 500% of the refugees you tard

>the title says 500% increase meaning if they were taking 1 person now they should take 500
Literally roaches.

Reminder:

ANTI-RACISM
N
T
I
-
W
H
I
T
E

>500% of 1 is 500
turkish intellectuals.

jesus fuck you're stupid

Im speaking out of experience refugees are the best thing that can happen to a country

My bad Canada I meant the turkroach

You too gave me an aneurism

I love Mr. Trump.

then how much is it jose ..?

5 dipshit

nevermind jose it 5

>Im speaking out of experience
Yeah, experience in getting fucked in the ass

Top fucking kek

Turkroach math

They're talking about skilled labor, not burger flipping.

If these are actual refugees rather than the economic migrant tier loudly Europe had to deal with, this might come into effect... But even then a 5x increase is only like 100 more people

Increasing immigration by 500% means you're taking the number of refugees that you accepted last year and multiplying it by 500.

Grrrrrrr!

by 5 . i made a mistake lets move on

How the fuck you go over 100% though? Like, if you give 100% effort you can't give any more

>leaf education

but you can only have 100%...what is wrong with clinton...can she not math?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ypaXNVPkSg

I thought muslims invented algebra?

Do you know what "Percent" means? It's Per Cent, meaning 1 out of 100. Thats why you take the refugees from last year and multiply them by 500.

Poor bait

Are you fucking kidding me Canada

That's retarded. Why not just say 500 times more refugees?

>this generation will inherit the world

I took it to mean that he think Hillary wants to overthrow Assad and allow the whole country to become a genocidal fuckhole, which is true.

That's enough money to help hundreds of thousands of refugees where they are instead of importing hundreds of them.

That whole refugee crisis is so fucking retarded in everyway i wonder how the history books will speak of it.

Because it's not 500 times more, fuck.

it means if you take 1 now you take 6 tomorrow
6/1 - 1 = 500%

ya'll special

Yeah, and the EU is going to fine you billions of Euros because you're not letting them in.

How's that union working out for you, plumber?

not falling for your bait faggot

Better just stick to whatever the fuck it is you do.

Hello brother im new!!!!!!! holds up bomb my name is Achmed but u can call me t3h p34c3ful ar4b!!!!!!!! brother…as u can see im a real refugee . thats why i came here, 2 meet % "refugees" like me… im 16 years old (thats what i tell them swedish girls!!!) i like 2 spread my religion of peace w/ my bombs(because you know thats how they become enlightened) bcuz da shopping mall is straight on fire!!!! Refugees are peaceful 2 of course but i want 2 meet more peaceful ppl =) like they say the more peaceful the squad the more infidels we can send to Allah!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make a big peaceful terrorist attack here so give me lots of sympathy. THEREALVICTIMSAREMUSLIMSFALSYACCUSEF?????!!!!!!!!!!

>Why not just say 500 times more refugees?
Because that "times more" is represented by the "%" symbol.

MERKEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Trump uses 500% instead of 5 times
>people actually confuse it with 500 times
>Trump succeeds in his plan
This man is a genius.

Turks and Canadians confirmed cannot into basic math

It's piss easy for brown foreigners to get welfare here. The democrats give them it in exchange for votes.

i means 5 times you dolt

he is a master politician

What does "percent" mean? Exactly.

500% isn't enough. As far as I'm concerned the US should take 100% of middle east refugees.

Eat your fucking shit and choke on it.

Then what are refugee centers for?

back to the cuckcabin syrup nigger

They are puppets, and their puppeteers will it

To give power to the ones who are in charge right now. In homogeneous nations politics can afford to be volatile as one part or another will still be trying to help YOUR people. However in a diverse nation even if your party screws you you have to still vote for them because the alternative is worse.

Take the republicans in the USA. They're the white party. If you aren't a cuck you pretty much have to vote for them because even though the republicans aren't pro-white per se, the dems are explicitly anti-white. The same holds true for shitskins on the other side.

Democracy has successfully been exploited and subverted. We need a hero.

Shouldn't you be posting pictures of fallen NATO allies?

>he's mad because Europe takes random migrants and pretends they're syrian

a percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100.
For example, 45% is equal to 45/100, or 0.45.
500 would thus be 500/100, also known as exactly 5.