Oldfags give newfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

>oldfags give newfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past
General life tips v. 2

Other urls found in this thread:

v.ht/yKrKm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to make money without beeing a wageslave?

Even if they seem cool, don't participate in raft rides.

become the wage master.

Invest in cryptocurrency now

IOTA and Ripple

Buy stock in OSI Systems

Freeload

How do I get free internet/money need it for college

Cut your toenails straight across and not curved to avoid ingrown toenails

How old are you and what is your background in crypto currency?

Why do you want anything for free?
Go earn what you take you fucking neet

Pay me money to answer the question, you freeloader neet. Nothing is free.

Nigger oldfags and newfags doesn't mean what you think it means.

it's a principle of life that you need to learn, and you will be better off for it.

i encourage you to research our brain's reward system and the psychological value of earning what you take.

thread dead because there is no wisdom left on Sup Forums

It feels most rewarding to just get stuff. That way I can enjoy the stuff I get without being exhausted. That ruins the whole experience

this bread is dead because you are a faggot and need to fuck off back to wherever you came from. I don't know who is posting this faggot thread, but if I knew you I would rip your intestines out and make you eat them.

You are literal cancer

once trump is long enough in power everything will be free. the world will work for us again, like those cucks have done the last 70 years

your work is my money. deal with it.

What's the point of getting stuff if you're too tired to use it? When I get things for free, I feel gratitude and it puts me in a good mood. If I have to work and save, then it makes me irritable and I turn on society. The cost to society is actually greater when I work than whenv I don't work. I'm doing it for society because I care about people.

Pic related has got the right idea

32, started my own business 5 years ago to stop being a wageslave.

I miss being a salaryman. Find yourself a lazy job, where you can slack all day long browsing internet, with no stress.

Being your own boss is stressful, when you don't work you don't get money. If you do shitty work it's way more difficult to keep your client.

If you decide to be your own boss you need to be able to make a lot more than what you used to be.

Right, that's the idea. Because when you're a salarycuck your income is capped, but if you are a business owner, the business is only capped at your output. So theoretically if you're good at what you do, in the long run, you make more money than otherwise.

So what is stopping you from making more than if you just had a w2 job?

This is the Internet. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

What do you mean you're tired? If you're

osi is no joke, anons get on this

Don’t stay in a relationship if you don’t feel happy with it

Most of the time you can’t change the problem

these memers trying to get people to buy stocks in a fucking bubble - ROFL

I'll have people telling me I'm miserable, not actually being miserable.

The concept of "relationship" is the problem. You solve it by not getting in.

wow, a real mgtow member.

Who hurt you?

Making more money that what i do today would need to increase my number of client, and that means increasing my number of problems.

I have enough worry for now, i don't want to make more money, i want to make as much, but with less stress and less worries so i can enjoy the freetime i have.

The extra money i get from being my own boss is put into taxi ride because i'm too tired to take the subway, to have food delivered to me because i'm to tired to make my own food, etc..

What i say is : if you start your own business it need to be really successful, not moderately successful as mine.

Read pic related

> you're the villain

It's just unappealing. You're the only one remotely lashing out

I only lash out because I see some of myself in you. If I had a slightly different youth, I could also come to the same conclusion, I only wish I could help you.

I love it though, no need for help

>(((Ayn Rand)))

> somebody who's never worked non union manual labor

You advice blows you entitled faggot

I've done it for three years and don't complain.

And if you think unions are a healthy solution to any problem in 2017, you are the problem.

>entitled
confusion and projection all at once

You're getting really upset about something, don't know what though.

When implementing search functionalities ALWAYS add few seconds of timeout

Shit...where do I begin...always wrap it and when you find one you get along with marry her...

'''''Welcome to best sex dating site >>> v.ht/yKrKm

Calling all old married/divorced old fags
Getting married Saturday what's the good and the bad of being married?

Sniff your ass daily to prevent illnesses

I thought it was lick your ass daily? Have I been doing it all wrong?

Do my job and come home full of energy faggot.

Ya well ok sure sucking men off all day isn't really a "draining" Job for a faggot such as yourself