Ideal gf thread

ideal gf thread
>OC Edition

template here if you don't have it user

WOW. You are a loser. You want a girl who likes one video game over another one because that is how you feel? This is an important thing to you?!

There is no real value behind any of the traits you listed. They are just weird fetish bullshit things.

You are clearly someone who treats these things as a security blanket. Your life sucks because of the time you waste on this crap, so every time you try and walk away you are hit with reality. So immediately you are uncomfortable and retreat back to the basement.

Burn all that shit. You will go through withdrawal. It will suck, you will be unhappy and not know what to do with yourself. Over time you will heal and become better. Life will become better.

Get fit. Get a BS. Go explore the world IRL.

chill user damn

is it that you like Skyrim more, or...?
it's alright if you have more fun playing that, but it's no reason to write an essay about it

I'm blunt because I care.

5/10

I don't think you're doing what you think you're doing. I think you're just misunderstanding the point and trying to preach knowledge that's not really applicable to the current situation.

I'm destroying OP's world view so that he can rebuild himself into a valuable human being instead of wasting away as a basement creature. Clearly the point was not so OP can hear the truth. He clearly wanted to circle jerk about wishing there was a girl out there that would fit all of the security blankets he has. The point was to validate the strategy of fitting a girl to your flaws rather than abandoning your flaws to get a girlfriend.

What you want to hear is not necessarily what you need to hear.

I am the hero OP needs not the hero OP wants.

Pasta?

Maybe you have issues yourself.

Yeah... I think you have bigger fish to fry, pal. You might want to look inward before trying to... do whatever you're doing to other people. I guess I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help? But help really isn't necessary.

trips can't lie
you're the weirdo here

Anyone actually going to post more OC, or are we just going to sit here and see what else this guy says

Sure thing Bob. And you are trying to suggest that what I said was wrong because I'm not perfect? Fucking brilliant argument mate. You don't want to accept it because I'm an asshole and no one wants to admit it when assholes are right. You are doing yourself a disservice allowing your emotions to dictate your world view.

You're the one allowing emotions to dictate your worldview. You quite obviously have an emotional obsession with alpha males, or whatever it is, and you're pouring it out on us at random

No, just a cliché.

Picture: me v b

>me v b
this would be a more accurate depiction.

>be op
>is a trap
>is poor
>likes McDiabetes
>doesn't think oblivion was the best game, then Skyrim, then morrowind
>plays falco

A little harshly worded, but this is essentially correct. Great relationships are based on chemistry, not checklists. Everyone that I know that has taken this approach was ultimately disappointed...

>left jojo off the list
I see you user
Also I play Samus, but Ideal GF plays Falco

Why waste so much time here posting bad bait?

>Melee
>JoJo

Shit tier girlfriend.

would you rather Trash 4 and Sword Autism Online?

Four, Brawl and, fuck, even the original are better than Melee. Sword Art Online is worse than JoJo though, fair point.

This is a weird thing you’ve posted user

Garbage list.