Hey Sup Forums just wondering, if anyone has heard anything about a season 2 for the anime "monster mesume"...

Hey Sup Forums just wondering, if anyone has heard anything about a season 2 for the anime "monster mesume". I've only heard rumors and theories. Personally, I don't think the ending was any where near conclusive. They literally revealed a character half way through and barely touch on her. Possible release dates would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

otakutale.com/2015/monster-musume-anime-season-2-teased/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYlRM2P1iYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the manga. Its still going strong.
If you like anime and actually give a shit about it continuing then maybe you should buy their shit instead of streaming it for free.
Some of the best animes die because people dont like paying to be entertained.

ask Sup Forums.

You are one small step away from being a furry....

I did and it got deleted

Good point I guess I'll get some then

Wow. I though Sup Forums was accepting of everyone and then they go and kill a furry. Way to go.

On a serious note. Did you search the catalog?

Dullhan is cuter in the manga.
Try "Interviews with monster girls" Cute with not as much fan service.

Yeah couldn't find anything

I can't find any semblance of a season 2 in a book, where do u get ur shit?

I think this shirt is a greasy, sweat-stained, fedora clad example of why anime fans have a bad reputation.
I seriously cant picture anyone other than a twiggy 85lb nerd or a morbidly obese neckbeard wearing this shirt.

The manga is on book 12 -13 drops in march-.

The anime stops the story line somewhere around book 6ish.

Better ecchi that deserves more episodes. sora no otoshimono. aka Heavens Lost Property. Just as pervy and alot better story.

If anybody got a link or site for buying manga? Can't find shit. Like I know that the series is still going but I can't find any more volumes that go past 13. Has this shit ended? Or is the manga more in depth and actually have a ending

I've seen reviews of the manga volumes but can't find any were to actually buy the ones I want to start on. So march is when the series will be on volume 14?

12 just came out recently. 13 isnt due until March and it is still going.

Amazon for manga, buy used. I have a full set of Chobits from amazon in near mint condition and most of them came from 2nd hand stores selling on amazon.
Cost is about 2-5 per book depending on shipping.

Volume 13 is available for pre-order right now but wont be released until March 13th.

If yu are looking for a brick and mortar store, try Books-a-million. There selection is a little better than barnes and noble and they actually discount some of their manga instead of always charging cover price.

So quick update I think the show will continue. Got this from here
otakutale.com/2015/monster-musume-anime-season-2-teased/

I take it that the anime/manga is fairly new, am I wrong?

I mean I'll buy the manga if the show dosent continue

But if I can watch it I mean I'll watch it, if the show just stops I'll just buy the manga.

>2 years ago.

We got the OVA in April of this year but the Lerche studio isnt known for putting out 2nd seasons. They tend to 1 shot, and when they need production money for a new series they release an OVA of an old one.

They have 2 animes currently airing and another one soon. I dont see them making time for MM season 2.

Damn dude, if the show fucking dies and nothing gets developed, ill slip into depression

Yeah but the ending it literally the definition of inconclusive. They literally reveal a girl half way through and barely developed her. If this is the case, that fucking sucks. I remember they had a Easter egg at the market scene where they had something hinting at a season 2. They can't just end it like that. New character, inconclusive, and a hint at a season 2. In my opinion, there has to be a season 2.

Try "Interviews with Monster Girls"

Or

Pic related. Remember kids its down the road not across the tracks.

Is that a sort of spin off or set in the time line of monster mesume?

Same timeline, no interaction. A teacher starts getting monster girls (and a succubus teacher) integrated into his school.

I mean the fucking ending tho, it's just basically season 2 bait. I mean they SPECIFICALLY put a hint to a season 2. And it seems they specifically made the ending that way. I mean one could argue monster mesume is one of and if not the best anime that has come from them. Even from a business stand point it dosent make sense. To essentially drop one of your most popular animes.

So yes it's a sort of spin off then, yes? Set in the same manga, but has none of the original characters.

Most popular with who?
It got mediocre reviews in Japan and the companies they licensed it to in the US lost money on it. Netflix, Crunchyroll, etc dont pay for shit and Americans would rather stream or bootleg anime instead of buying the dvds.

I am just waiting for my loli monster

Even shitty animes bait their last episodes in hopes of possibly making a second season. What if they gave a solid end and then the anime turned out to be super freakin popular? Try watching Angel Beats. It is probably one of the best anime feels every made and has a definitive ending. If they tried to make a season 2 then it would be shit.

I think it would just come down to who the hell is runing the company. If it's the artists or a corporation. If the artists don't wanna do a MM season 2 then that sucks but I respect their decision. I still think there is a high probability for a season 2 due to the ending. They might have no plans now, but they might have it in the works. Maybe they sort of work on it in their down time or something. I mean it's weird because the dialogue that the main character says makes it seam like that's it, but again the ending is way to bad for it to be a good "conclusion". Having a dumbass joke and a new character that still needs development is no way to end any sort of anime. If anyone has seen the anime, you'll know what I'm talking about.

same

I don't mean to sound pretentious, but the anime is fairly good. If you give it the time of day, u would be some what surprised.

If you were to watch all episodes thus far, you would probably give it a 7-8 out of 10. It isn't the next big thing and the creators know this. It dosent take it self seriously. It tells the story that it wants to tell. It's there to tell a love story, show boobs and by god does it do it well.

Compared to, let's just say Tsun Tsun desu maid, MM is more centered around actual love and relationships. I'm not saying that MM is not ecchi, it has its questionable moments but 90% of the time, it shows actual bounding between the characters and something more than sex. So it's clear to me that u haven't seen MM which I'm not knocking u for but I don't come to ur job and knock the dicks out of your mouth.

Not necessarily loli but same her my dude.

Or even oni chi chi. That's is a fucking shit anime/ hentai. Again MM typically focuses on the actual relationship between each character rather than just having sex scenes. It's creative, funny, well animated and drawn, and tells a great story. Yeah it can be cliche at times but that's sort of the charm. It dosent take it self too seriously when it doesn't need to and takes its self seriously when it's appropriate. I'd go so far to say that this is probably one of the best anime that has come out in recent years.

The ending of the anime means nothing. Its all about profitability and MM isnt profitable enough. Even if the artists want to do it, the company wont pay them and they still need to eat...

Ive seen the whole thing and am anxiously waiting on the next volume of the manga. That being said, the anime is dead. The fan base isnt big enough. Studios arent looking for small projects they want to make the next Naruto, Fairy Tail, One piece, or Dragon ball.

Honest question. How many of you have dropped $50 on the blu-ray or ~$100 on the dvd sets?
Maybe if you had then it would have been set for a second season...

MM is honestly around a 5-6/10.

Watch Sora no Otoshimono and then re-evaluate.
You want deep relationships, got it.
Fan service, in spades.
Deep storyline, fuckin feels hurt man.
Art work, desktop worthy.

Yeah I get were ur coming from. Personally I think those animes are going on for waaaaaaaaayyyyy too long. Prime example, fairy tale. Nothing gold last forever but something that is truly gold shouldn't last for 26 fucking seasons. A good anime should not be too short, but not too long. I mean at that point ur just milking it. Everything should be rapped up nicely and all ends should be met. Like a present. Yeah I'll guess I'll just get the manga and check every now and again on the anime.

Ouch. Calling out the fan base on not buying the stuff.

MM does have some great relationship stuff but SnO beats it hands down.

...Fuck the My Eternal Master movie... Should have put the efforts into a season 3.

(What is Love?)

Shit that voice. I heard in my head.
Fucking demented loli.

Have some Nymph.

Ur telling me that Papi, Cerea, and basically every other girl isn't desktop worthy?

youtube.com/watch?v=VYlRM2P1iYc

My MM folder is 742MB
My Heavens Lost Property folder is 2.3GB

Yep....

THAT VOICE WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER!

Personaly I prefer MM because the amount of creativity and how well defined the girls are. Never did they feel like copies or just generic chicks with big tits. I'm think rn that I'm gonna start Highschool dxd and read MM.

I mean an ecchi anime with attractive girls, excellent animation, and a actual story is neato burrito in my book. Especially considering my waifu, Cerea, is from MM so I do have some bias.

Wait is the i heart monster girls in the manga the second series?

While the girls had some dynamics, I felt it wasnt enough. The manga develops them more but they are still lacking. For each girl in MM I can name at least two other animes with the same personalities.
Papi - Ditzy clumsy girl
Cera - Big tits prude, perv in private
Mia - Generic girl fighting to be noticed
Rachnera - Bondage perv
LaLa - immature teenager trying to be an adult

Very generic with the only defining quirks being they are monsters.

Nope. Thats a spin off kinda thing. Four panel comics done by different artists. No story line just small super short funnies.

Ouch.
I can argue semantics but your kinda right.

Suggestions?

Try to keep it ecchi.

Like I said I sort of have a bias with my waifu and all. But I still hold MM in high regard as a pretty damn good ecchi anime/manga. U can't deny it has its moments. I think it's not that unreasonable that it's one of the better stories with what ever that trope is where it's one character that is one gender has to choose from multiple other characters that are the other gender.

Yosuga no Sora - boarder line hentai - the anime rolls back to different parts of the story and follows each girls path as kinda of a "What if he chose a different girl" thing.

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends. - Easy to compare to MM.

No Game No Life- Just watch the first episode. You will get hooked.

I mean at least it stands out. You gotta give creative points for having such a weird, yet fairly enjoyable premise. Yeah it's generic but it knows its generic. It's sort of like Euro Manga Sensei. And I think that's were a lot of the charm comes from.

Harem
Thats the word you are looking for.

Check the AnimeDao website for litterally every anime that has been mentioned here.

Time to get food. back in 20.

Wise Words of the night: Dont let anyone trick you into watching Boku no Pico. It corrupted me more than Sup Forums ever has.

is it me or does this say "Eulogy" under ladies?

Don't worry. My sister sort or warned me before I really got in anime/manga. Let's just say she saved me being scared for the rest of my life. It's funny, me and my sister have nothing in common except our interest in anime/manga. We sometime joke around about traps and other stuff like that.

Nah not really. I see the E but nothing else.

This thread went better than expected

yeah im pretty sure but i dont really get it

What's not to get?

the eulogy for their virginity?

manhood*

Personally I sort of a nihilist. So I don't really care what people think about me. If I'm gonna live, I'm gonna live they way that makes me happy. And that's reading MM and wearing the merchandise. Because it really dosent matter in the end.