ALL historical events over the past 300 years have been nothing but fake staged events that have used actors (nowadays...

ALL historical events over the past 300 years have been nothing but fake staged events that have used actors (nowadays known as crisis actors) from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families. The fucking illuminati doesn't even bother to change the actors. For example:

-Donald Trump is the actor Ron Masak
-Adolf Hitler was Walt Disney and Kermit Roosevelt
-Jimmy Hendrix is Morgan Freeman
-JFK was Jimmy Carter
-Ulysses Grant and Robert E Lee were brothers
-Casper Van Dien is Paul Ryan

so if you subscribe to ANY political ideology (conservativism, liberalism, Nazism, communism, etc), you are simply playing into the hands of the Illuminati like a good little slave. The only way to be FREE is to turn off your TV, stop subscribing to the media and the illuminati's FAKE REALITY and simply CREATE YOUR OWN PATH! YOU ARE A GOD!

OH VEY! GOOD GOY! THERE'S NO ILLUMINATI! GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

If the Illuminati are this powerful than they deserve it, thats really impressive to pull off

true. But it isn't really that difficult to pull off. You just use actors from the same bloodline families. Anyone who ever remotely comes close to trying to blow the whistle gets killed immediately.

how have you come to that knowledge?

a picture alone won't do the trick

starting by internet, the perfect washbraining machine

You forgot Obama is Mario Van Peebles bruh

ear biometrics don't lie.

Holy shit! they both have ears!

holy shit! they all have ears! conspiracy confirmed!

That dude doesn't look anything like Hitler or Disney

>Kermit
they found me!

they all have COCKS!

Turn off your TVs!!!!

Then how would I know who the actors are?

Who cares! Live life for yourself

But you're saying the actors are Illuminati.
So I need to know who to watch out for so I don't get tricked.