IDubbbz did it

iDubbbz did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=VazkMsdcvoo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCN-mfnSpRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly a madman

As much as I don't like Ricegum, I thought the original video and this follow up was the worst Content Cop to date. I'm willing to reserve judgment for now as idubbbz is one of the only decent 'tubers left, but I really really hope he doesn't go all shitty like Filthy Frank and H3H3 have.

indeed a mad gay boi.

true his most current content cop wasn't his best.(imo)but it did get the job done.

It did get the job done. I dunno, it just felt a bit too try hard and clumsy compared to his usual biting critique. Loved the diss track though, that was great. Maybe he put most of his efforts into that. Hell, he flew to the UK to meet that dude and record it.

Curious, what's universally agreed upon to be his best one?

I feel jaded and biased by my hate for Ricegum that it feels the best for me.

I don't know if it was objectively the best one, but the Leafy one felt like he really truly fucking destroyed him.
He needs to do one on that nigger faggot KSI next.

Idubbz has really gotten bitter over time. Like there's an optimism he's lost.

i mean, iDubbbz is hella dedicated so i wasn't really surprised, aslo i agree with you 100%

i think that his Leafy one is still his best, just because of how he ripped Leafster a new cunt.

his best content cop was probably fast food reviewers.

i like the hair plugs or whatever it is dubz has got going on.

for KSI's fifa stuff or his "diss" tracks?

i thought the tana mongoose one was up there as one of the best because he actually made her look retarded and he went to her event and did the "Say NIGGER!!!" thing. classic

his initial craze about destroying hypocrites was amazing. But i feel you he has lost his style a bit.

Leafy

"you fucking nigger" _tana goose
that phrase in her voice is currently *still* stuck in my mind.

Fucking all of it. The dude is shitwipe and he needs ending.

dat hard R doe

ok, i'd be interested what eDubbbz is going to do in the next months.

YES xDDDDDDDDDD

I just finished watching this video.

Yep. He did it but I agree with other anons that it was not his best "content cop" video.

And yep - he lost some of his sunshine.

i do too agree with that statement.

dangmattsmith also needs a content cop

who's that?
please give me a quick rundown.

What are future content cops you want to see?

alright, i have seen that he's a clickbait kind of faggot.

don't know for sure, but something a bit more special. Not just some random guy/girl. someone who isn't on our radar, but who is also a giant cunt.
hionestly i have no idea and I'd like to be surprised.

Guy at the end is Post Malone or what?

yes.

Jinx, ooh fiesty little thang

Hes a black guy with 4.5 million subs, ive only heard of him recently, he doesnt do anything shady, just shitty, unoriginal, uninspired content. Stuff like "reacting to the creepiest childrens drawings"... Honestly im fucking stupid, just check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=mCN-mfnSpRc

ye have seen a little of what he's about.
Honestly i haven't watched any of his videos, because i don't wantz to encourage such shit content.

please don't remind me of Jinx.

Wait, there at the end, was that Las Vegas?...

Can we make LA memes with idubz now

sure.

i'm off this thread now.
cya guys