Are there any Trump-fans in Sup Forums?

Are there any Trump-fans in Sup Forums?

Yes

yeah plenty Sup Forums isn't doing it's job of keeping the retards in their ghetto

Yes he is the best thing since Andrew Jackson

Only hipsters hate President Trump. High testosterone men love & want to protect the USA.

Even I'm not retarded enough to like Hillary.

yep. registered to vote for the sole reason of voting for him.

ib4 "you threw away your vote"; no i didn't. he won.

I love trump bc all the liberal tears just make my day. Everyday so many tears. Everyday such happiness for me.

Yep, and very happy with him so far. I knew I wouldn't get everything I wanted but I have gotten more than I'd hoped . He's doing great considering backstabbing shit bags like McCain and Ryan. And of course the leftist antics but those are to be expected.

I hope pol does some kind of sticky in nov

Like a nostalgia day and I can line up youtube or something exactly like it was last year

Wallpaper material

Y'all can stay his fans...just not as his president. He makes a horrible leader. No one can deny that. Dude cares for no one but himself and his ventures. His popularity does not coincide with his ability to run a country.

As Americans, we should get rid of the entire Congress, induct all new (young) politicians, and throw these geezers in a retirement home. The choices of our nation currently do not reflect our interests, goals, or freedom.

In conclusion, Fuck Trump. Big-ass orange baby if ya ask me.

The most fun part of 2016 was bernie running

Yea like only niggers hate trump and stupid woman
Keep it up trump love you man

right, because all the youngsters are setting such a fine example of how tolerant and thoughtful they are.

If you dislike trump does that automatically mean you love Hillary?

I don't "like" Trump necessarily, but I LOVE how riled up he gets the liberals. Will definitely vote for him again.

This.

Hey man, I didn't even say that. No one's perfect. I agree that there's a lot of young kids gallanting along, holding hands and screaming about shit that doesn't matter like the fucking sauce incident with Rick and Morty fans.

Just because I enjoy watching the show doesn't mean I'm some kind of lunatic that has an aneurysm, shouting obscenities at hard working employees.

People like to label others and place them in groups of race or similar thinking. I just don't see a point to it all. Everyone should take a breather and learn some optimism, patience, and respect. Also, a bit of empathy, too.

>In conclusion, Fuck Trump. Big-ass orange baby if ya ask me.
No one did. You seem to have the mistaken notion that anyone here gives a fuck about you or your opinions.

>patience, respect and empathy
>for BLM, communists, and rapefugees
How's that attitude working out in Sweden? There ain't no reason to have respect for these piece of shit thugs.

I find it funny how you're putting on this act of being some "respectful" chill guy, when you're the same dude who ranted about the "old geezer" politicians and how you want young kids with no experience to run the country. Ever heard of respecting your elders?

It looks like we're all Bozos on this bus.
– Firesign Theatre

Nope, only kids that pretend they are to bait people into arguments. Well, and Russian bots/trolls.

Of course. Haven't you ever seen how Sup Forums reacts to a Hillary thread?

>Be a self-aggrandizing narcissist
>Leverage that into business and Hollywood career with some success
>Run for president and win
>Continue to be a self-aggrandizing narcissist because it made you millions and got you the presidency

Seriously, what motivation does Trump have to change? His shtick has made him millions and the most powerful man in the world. You have a recipe for success you don't change it.

JUST LOOK AT ALL GOOD POLICIES HE HAS DONE FUCK LIBERAL SJW HAHA CUCKS CUUUUCKS CUUUUUCK IM PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

yes

Every day I am thankful that Hillary is not president.

reminder: if you voted for trump just to "piss off libruls" and not over any actual policy or campaign promise, you're privileged as fuck

sad

Who doesn't love ol' draft dodging Donnie?

>ITT:Trump circlejerk thread
Fuck Drumpf and Fuck white people

>wake up at 11am
>turn on the news to see what godking trump has done to trigger stupid liberals today
>watch CNN and yell at it that it's FAKE NEWS
>mama brings in chicken tenders for lunch
>"thank u mama"
>see if women are oppressed then why do i always say thank you to mama for bringing me my nommies?
>suck it SJW commies

literally the average trumptard

The entire purpose of the "privilege" concept is to justify taking things away from the "privileged" class (and doing this to them as a class rather than bothering to find out who within that class is actually guilty).

This is "social justice". If they ever try to cram some villain into a classification as "privileged", it's because they have eyes on what those "privileged" people have. It has nothing to do with who that villain was and everything to do with the group of people they'd like to pilfer from.

Not if the elders are morons with no common sense. But, I wouldn't get any say in this thread anyway. Bunch of Trump lovers.

>respect your elders because they are elders!

um

how tall are u?

too many, too much Sup Forums dribbling over into here lately

To prove the haters wrong? I dont disagree that he is full of himself, but i do believe he is just that to the point where he wants to actually improve the country to prove the otherside wrong in their accusations.

yeah, it's full of retards here, so plenty of trump fans

6ft

can't wait to see what retarded argument you try to spin out of this

how much money do u have?

>i do believe he is just that to the point where he wants to actually improve the country

It's like you guys all have Battered Wife Syndrome.
It's just sad at this point.

Who in this thread currently makes over 70,000 dollars a year?

hoo boy here comes the ironclad argument everyone!

are you trying to make some dumb point about how much tax you pay or something like that?

Sup Forums is the deathbed of all retards and degenerates, so yes there are both trump and hillary supporters

how much money do u have?

Ouch, you got me. I have now left my Trump supporting roots, and evolved into an antifa commie.

I honestly just want to knowhow many basement dwellers and kids are in this thread

>you're privileged as fuck

your on a computer arguing politics with people you dont know.

you privileged fuck

privilege is just something for unemployed niggers to talk about while they sit around collecting their welfare.

No. He’s a shitdick.

No just that Trump has always been the way he is and it works for him. Now that he's POTUS why should he change? "He's not presidential" Fuck that. LBJ would pull his dick out to intimidate people. Kennedy fucked anything that had a pussy and a heartbeat. What has Trump done wrong besides being himself, something that has worked for him for decades?

the most vital friend for Merryland is to destroy political correctness
and Trump is doing a great job at this absolutely vital task
best Merrysident since Reagan.

Literally. This is 100X better than hearing anything about what Obama did.

We real men think we need to protect the USA FROM trump.

But LBJ didn't do it in public. Kennedy learned his behavior from his father. Trump learned his racism from his father, too. Trump is and will always be a shit for brains.

>trump fans

who hurt you? Was it Donnie boy?

There was only one campaign promise Trump made that I actually cared about.
And he already delivered on it.

> Citigroup threatens:

Me. I voted for Trump will do it again. My maid saw my Maga hat and almost cried ,said she wouldn't clean my house , so I said put it on and let me take a picture or your fired . She put it on and flashed me . Winning MAGA

>tfw there's no skip button

The definition of a white trash mindset, bitter fuck Bois getting off on trying to make people as miserable as their white trash selves LMAO fuck asses

Make Oral Great Again.

what am I saying, oral has always been great...

Can't debate or argue, fall back on ad-hominem lefty. It is the only debate you can have, and it's the only way to save face with those on your side.

Really sad existence.

I am sick of turning on the TV and seeing gun violence splattered all over the news. Each day it seems to be something new. Wake up America we need strict gun control laws. I'd like to see us one day with a gun ban but starting with a tight gun control is a start. I'm sick of republicans trying to split America with fear propaganda, racism, and complete ignorance to science and health care. Are we moving forward or backwards? Obama had us moving along in the right direction but it seems we are going back one hundred or more years.

Autism.

lol what you mean by we

please define what you think is a 'real man'.

Happy with him how? What has he done that's good or that he said bye would do?
>Obamacare still exists
>No wall
>Tax reform hasn't happened
>No changes with ISIS
>NK issue is getting worse
>Poor response to Puerto Rico
>Half his close staff has already quit or been fired
>Other nations are publically shaming Trump
>Done nothing to heal divisions in the US

He's literally accomplished nothing but his travel ban, and even that was an uphill battle he barely got through.

No Russian government loves chaos in the USA.