How much trouble am I in, Sup Forums?

How much trouble am I in, Sup Forums?

>be driving home
>slow motorcycle in front of me
>try to switch lanes but the bitch in the other lane speeds up so I can't
>now I have to slow down to narrowly avoid hitting the biker in the back end
>she has to get halfway in the turning lane so I don't hit her
>after this she follows me and I can see she's recording/taking pics of the back of my car
>I pull into Walmart and she parks beside me and tells me she's calling the police because I almost killed that biker
>I tell her to stop following me and drive away

I'm not too worried bc she couldn't have caught anything that happened on the vid, and it's my word against hers, but I am a little nervous

I'll be dumping wins until I run out or someone replies

You're fine

Why would you be in trouble because someone might have called the cops to say that you didn't cause an accident?

That said
>now I have to slow down to narrowly avoid hitting the biker in the back end

Pay more attention, dipshit.

I knew he was there the whole time. I planned to pass him in the other lane without slowing down. But the bitch prevented me from passing so I had to slow down not to hit him. The fucker was going like 45 in a 55

So you saw that he was going slow and didn't slow down until you almost plowed into him?

If the person in the left was able to rather quickly prevent you from switching lanes I have to assume you had little-to-no clearance to actually pass without slowing down first anyway and you're just an aggressive, shitty driver that planned to swerve inches in front of her to pass.

Maybe have some God damn patience and wait for a safe time to pass

Protip: Check your fucking blind spot fag. Left lane traffic SHOULD be going faster.

That said, you're fine. Even if she has dashcam footage of the whole thing, All she caught was a poorly timed lane change that resulted in NOT an accident

Did you even bother with your indicator, or did you just try to plow into the other lane?

I mean, I'm OP and you basically describe my driving skills to a T. That said, Am i gonna be in legal trouble?

Of course I put my blinker on. That's how the bitch knew to speed up.

You're good OP. If anything you should have brake checked the bitch.

Nah, don't be, she probably didn't record anything other than trying to get your plate number or some shit. You should be fine

You are fucked. They will send you to jail. There is only one way out. kill them all.

probably some dumb chick thats wants to cause drama nothing to worry about

You're totally fine dude