Post "artists" that ruin good groups

post "artists" that ruin good groups

>guys don't forget I'm gay, gay btw

literally who

They would have way more fans without the faggotry.

He does have a few a good hooks, but I wish he would shut up about being gay. Literally nobody cares

Is this that gay dude that wears a motorcycle helmet cause of some edgy reason?

On Saturation 1 he only said a few lines hinting at being gay, "I just gave my nigga head" and "I don't fuck with no white boys, unless that nigga's Shawn Mendes". Both memeable lines that fans loved.

But on Sat 2 this nigga's just throwing his faggotry all over the place, he might as well have a huge rainbow flag sticking out of his ass in every music video.

His verse on junky was hard af tho

yall are cool with every other rapper talking about fucking somebody but a gay guy shows up and its bad

>I don't fuck with no white boys, unless that nigga's Shawn Mendes

Yes because it's not normal

this. honestly who cares

>hinting at being gay
>"I just gave my nigga head"
are you stupid

>Implying anyone wants to sing about giving their nigga head

This

what a stupid ass argument

You guys are kinda proving his point about why he raps about being gay so much

I'm indifferent about it, I'm usually pretty indifferent when rappers rap about sex a lot so it doesn't really matter if its fag sex or not

That's how I feel too
Dudes flexing about getting some and it sounds just as natural as a straight guy saying it.
The verses about being gay in rap are they're own thing though

Lol dead meme bro

Yeah cause you can miss me with that gay shit.

I'm not blasting any of this shit ever.

The Frank Ocean of our generation?

There's nothing "memeable" about sucking dick

Get out of my music

Do you complain when literally any other rapper talks about their sexuality?

Hey Shawn Cee

>meme
>"Hey dude I love you let's make a baby together. Oh wait..."

as a gay guy , i love that kevin always brings up his gayness. it's what a lot of straight rappers do, writing tons of songs about girls, but he just does it with guys. now, i do think that his writing could use more subtlety. i can see how a straight person wouldn't like it tho.

(You)

insecure as fuck lmao

If I ever catch you outside of Sup Forums imma give you a kiss for my nigga Kevin.

I'd rather have gay references than the cringey fake gangster shit some of the others drop on every song

>good

very punchable face

That's a double standard if ive ever seen one

(Me)

how bout this

>romanticizing the idea of dropping out of college/taking the biggest risk of your life and becoming poor for the prospect of being an artist
>millions of people would kill for these kinds of educational opportunities
>people will listen to these songs, take these messages to heart, and throw their lives away

he's not talking about fucking other guys though. everytime he mentions his sexuality it's usually in a way that implies he's being ostracized from society because he's gay when in reality being gay isn't really as taboo as it was before the 80s

literally any dipshit can go to a state school wtf are u talking about.

Yeah but as we can see on this thread alone, homophobia is still thriving, fuck knows why, homophobia is the stupidest, most baseless thing I've ever heard of in my life, makes no sense, just let people love each other

Why are you homophobic dude, like seriously? Memes aside, why do you disagree with homosexuality - if someone is born like that, of course it's normal for them to do it

>as we can see on this thread alone, homophobia is still thriving
you are one dumb mother fucker. ~10 trolls on anime forums is not indicative of how society feels about things. homophobia isn't thriving because mean people are using the word faggot online

Did you miss this thread? It's not hard to see that people still get uncomfortable when homosexuality is mentioned, like they think they're going to catch the gay because they're listening to a song where some guy mentions giving head.

>Did you miss this thread?
see show me one mainstream music reviewing website that will downrate an album because it's pro homosexuals or has a homosexual musician

I think he's good but it's a stick that's getting old I get it's part of his life and you could argue that e does it no more than any straight rapper, it just stands out more becuase he's gay.

>you could argue that e does it no more than any straight rapper, it just stands out more becuase he's gay
Which is exactly why he's doing it.

It's not normal for the majority of the population so if you are both that way you shouldn't force that shit down our throats (I know). Being gay is literally a mutation. They can do whatever they want with each other and fuck whoever they want, but expect a sales dip when you go around talking about it in all your songs.

You honestly and I ironically deserve to die, there is no space for people like you in the world, who the fuck hurt you?

Yeah but not being homophobic so you can keep your job is different from forums like this where people are actually honest about how they feel, almost every thread I've looked at on this site has some kind of weird comment about homophobia and it's filled with people who are completely uncomfortable with their sexualities

why is diversity of thought a bad thing? what's wrong with being homophobic?

>gay nigger rapper

no thanks

It causes a whole group of people spending the entirety of their one and only life feeling sub-human, like they'll never be accepted truly for who they are, that they were born as something that people are disgusted by and it's completely out of their control. To never be yourself and be truly accepted simultaneously. That's what's so bad about it, and I can't wrap my head around what is so bad about being gay - this is coming from a straight man, even as a child I never understood why people didn't like gays, how could you dislike or disagree with someone just because they love someone else? How does that even happen in any society?

first of all relax, i'm a gay man myself
>accepted truly for who they are
before we continue our discussion i want to know what you mean by this. please explain what it means to be accepted for "who you are". when people say that they usually mean regardless of one's appearance or sexual orientation. basically not judging a book by it's cover but rather by it's content. is this what you mean?

I guess I'm using the Christianity example, the whole "it's fine that you're gay, just don't do gay stuff otherwise you're a sinner" telling someone it's okay to be gay, just don't express the fact that you're gay ever because it's disgusting ISN'T equality and IS homophobic, as a gay man, can you truly say you're happy with gay rights in society at the moment? Sure they've come a long way even just in the last decade but even so

i'm not talking about stupid people you dummy i'm talking about poor people
if you think any dipshit can afford to go to college then you're mistaken