I'm scared Sup Forums. This happened during the last half hour or so

I'm scared Sup Forums. This happened during the last half hour or so.

>me laying in bed watching youtube videos
>suddenly I hear a pretty loud knock coming from my front door
>bathroom faucet turns on for a second and instantly turns off
>some weird cracking noises in the hallway like the kind your joints make when walking
>I'm still laying here
>in the dark
>only the light of my computer screen is on

I live in a small studio apartment so the bathroom is just 15ft away from me. I could turn on the light which is just a few feet away from my bed. There is also a baseball bat under my bed. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, ask Sup Forums.
Brilliant.

Well I have no friends to ask...

great song

>grab bat
>man the fuck up
>start shouting (better if undressed) and running all over your house with tha bat in your hands
>if something moves, charge and hit it hard AF
>???????
>PROFIT

Oh fuck I can literally hear footsteps in the fucking bathroom. I'm turning on the lights now and getting the bat. This ain't a motherfucking game anymore.

post results

>no answer
>op is dead/kidnapped

Ok. OP is still safe in the bed and the lights are now on. I'm armed with a bat so whatever is in the bathroom will get fucked if it approaches. I hope.

Live stream this just in case you die.
I wanna see OP's guts, kinda.

OP, are you ok?

Should I go and check what's in the bathroom? I thought about turning some badass song on and storming in the bathroom ready to kill but I'm too pussy to do it yet.

DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE
use the winged hussar/primo victoria for more epicity

nothing just wait for the beautiful release of death

or some two steps from hell thing

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

Better watch out, it's the babadook dook dook

nut up or shut up

Ok. I put the x gon give it to ya on full blast. Hope my neighbors don't get me evicted if I'm still alive after this. Whoever is in the bathroom will receive hell before taking me down. Here goes.

Op here, turns out it was just a mouse and I’m a massive faggot

ah, I see you are a man of culture as well...

so one had to
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bjEsBdIAc

you are retarded, like, this is my first time saying this, but kys

x x sssaa

Mouse here, Op is kill. I killed him

You fucking moron op
I love you

You are a pussy.

That wasn't even me lol. But yeah there was nothing in the bathroom but a wet floor and a window I had left open. I closed the window and I guess I'm safe now.

sure you did..

why the floor is wet?

My shower had turned on for just a second and the floor was all wet because of that. I'm sure it was just the pipes tho.

oh so no sweet release of death

Fucking fuck... As soon as I get a relief I get another fucking scare. Bang at my door. This ain't funny I think I should call the cops.

You should just go out in your underwaer and yell, then reveal your dick and spin it clockwise. That's what I do, it usually works

Answer it...

Yeah I'll call the cops should there be any sound whatsoever coming from my front door anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGM7TV7np9k

Do you dare me to?

oh so this is now /x/

Fuck no I changed my mind I value my life.

Boi if ya dont clap the nigger at your door with that bat you are the worst kind of pussy

Just pull out your dick once you open the door

I have a communicating door and a spyhole tho. No one can force their way in with the communicating door closed but they will hear me open it if I want to peep thru the peephole.

>be op
>live alone
>hear noises
>has to make a thread to get the balls to check what it is
>"i value my life"
>mfw

I peeped through the peephole. Big. Fucking. Mistake. I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me but considering the circumstances I think someone was actually there. It was completely dark in the hallway but it was as if I could hear breathing and actually FEEL someone being there. I'm calling the fucking cops now. See you guys in a half hour I will wait for the cops to come.

More like
>Be on Sup Forums
>Value your life

Op can I talk to you on Kik? I'm interested in aeeing video of it

OPEN THE DOOR YOU PUSSY

Yeah I think I'm done for guys :D My phone has gone missing. I should have cleaned this fucking apartment sooner so I could find things. Well, r.i.p me.

You are absolutely right tbh. I'll just wait for someone to come and fight to the fucking death. Fuck this shit seriously. This kind of stuff could only happen to me...

For the love of god, turn on all the lights if u need to, get yo dick out or something and just open the fucking door... you have a fucking bat ffs

I don't think I should... I'm pretty sure I'm safe as long as the communicating door is closed. I live on the fourth floor so it's not like someone can just climb through my bathroom window either. I couldn't close it properly. Damn thing is stuck. This situation is like from a fucking movie or something :D If I actually do happen to die can some of you kind anons make a quick flick about this thread?

Did you call the cops alrrady?

No I can't.

I'm pretty sure you can call them on skype

>Be nigger
>Need paper for a joint in the night
>Decide to go to neighbours and knock on his door
>Can hear him moving about
>He doesn't open
>Knock on his door again
>He starts blasting DMX
>Think wtf
>Wait for music to stop
>Knock on door again
>Hear franting clacking from keyboard

Okay OP, you're the worst neighbour ever

GET ON THE FLOOR YOU PUSSY

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR YOU PUSSY

BOOM BOOM SHAKA LAKA BOOM BOOM YOU PUSSY

Just run out naked like a banshee.

Just think about it...

What the fuck would you do if a strange berserking crazy NAKED motherfucker just lunged out at you from nowhere??

>protip: smear your own feces all over yourself like warpaint for added terrifying effect

You meant great album, right?

>clockwise
>not cockwise

Yo.
You're saying a mouse know knocked on your door and turned your sink on?

And did you beat the fuck out of it as promised?

/thread

tldr

I think OPs dead... and a faggot

let me help

>I closed the window and I guess I'm safe now.
definitely not

bump

absolutely this.

That fucking story may be one of my favorite greentexts I've seen in all my years coming here. Second or third time I've read it, and it's still great. The "Holy fuck, you guys were real?" kills me every time. It has to be fake, but damn it's a good read.

Anyway, is OP dead or what?

He opened the door.