Does anyone else get really turned on by the whole Weinstein thing...

Does anyone else get really turned on by the whole Weinstein thing? The thought of these beautiful young actresses and models sucking and fucking fat old men on the casting couch...I don't know why but it's hot as fuck.

(((They))) are finally getting exposed. That I enjoy. You're just a degenerate.

A lot if the women said they walked away. Rose Mcgowan he supposedly raped

>fat old men

OP

A lot of them are saying they were raped. The ones who agreed to sleep with him are keeping quiet for now.

Well I'm two of those, at least...

This guy is a total stud. I heard he farted right in Rose McGowan’s face giving her an instant orgasm. When he refused to do it again she went berserk and now claims he raped her. Harvey is a true American hero.

Yeah, him and Richardson are total alphas. People hate but they're just jealous they didn't get rape that many prime girls.

they all willing fucked him people like gweneth paltro or angela joli

but they all come out now and act like they raped them it's not right

Yeah. We all heard the casting couch rumors. Now the shit about him is getting out and those sluts are trying to clear their names.

>.I don't know why

Sup Forums is insecure about females sexual advantage (they want it less and not with you anyway) So the idea of even an ugly man being able to force beautiful women to do it is appealing.

I like where this thread is going

It's hot because you are fat and disgusting yourself

Would you suck a log of shit out of Harvey's asshole?

That makes sense. The only sex I've had has been non-consensual...

He’s a fat Casanova. He had all those prime time hotties sucking his cock and tounging his anus. All of a sudden he’s a bad guy. Paltrow just doesn’t want it coming out how he gave her a nice pair of Arabian goggles while she fingered herself.

I heard he butt fucked Matt Damon

Who else was raped beside Rose? Actual actresses not models trying to be actresses.

Or maybe he can appreciate a true alpha when he sees one. You on the other hand sound like you would be a rape victim, probably have been in the past and believe me it was all your fault

go fuck yourself, Sup Forums

I heard that while he butt slammed Matt Damon Angelina Jolie licked his filthy Jew butthole. He ripped a nice fart in her mouth making her orgasm instantly.

Most of the rape accusers were aspiring ones. Rose is the only famous rape one so far, I think.

What women could possible not desire this beefcake? This is a total frame job.

Can I get a starring role afterwards?

You would think the fat pig would do a bit more to make himself less slovenly. With all his money and power if he were even reasonably fit and attractive he could have pounded them all willingly.

/thread

Whoa calm down there bucko

Don’t know but I always thought he was gay

Why the fuck should he? You're missing the point completely

Fat used to be a mark of wealth and power. When you don't need to work a physical job, why bother keeping in shape?

So you have heard of HW but you thought he was gay?

Talk of Harvey's girls around this town has been going on for years.

I love all the celebs saying they didn't know. Even Sup Forums knew about this years ago. They have no excuse.

You people are sick

I just find it funny that sluts sell their soul and then act like it was rape. No bitch you are just empty and will do anything for money.

You just got memed. Everyone is pretending to mix him up with Harvey Fierstein who is definitely gay

Oh, it's common. My gf is a model and she sold her souls a lot of times

If the Ayatollah can't have it, no one can

How many photographers/agents has she fucked?

As i know, 3. But more of 5 have photographed her totally naked (pics never published)

Wait, was this before she dated you? or do you get cucked by these guys?

You realize the ones who did the nude photographs either
A. Fucked her
B. Showed those pics to friends/fellow photographers
C. Both

One before, two later. She tell me it's her job and i can't know anything about it. But she earns a lot so it's okay. Everytime she fucks a photographer she gets an important job

Some A. B) Maybe, i'm not sure C) Some, yes. What can i do about it?

Story time

Not date a girl who fucks other men for money?

Three drunk girls who were passed out and one gang rape at a party.

This is a good answer. But now i am in love with her. When we started dating i didn't know about it and now i can't leave her

I mean, she's probably fucked a lot more than that man. Just saying.

So you've become a full cuck. Might as well try to own it I guess.

I know, i know. But i really can do little about it. And she earns A LOT from it. I couldn't stop it

A sort of. I have to admit i like it sometimes. If i don't like it, only other option is leaving her

Well, good luck to you. If you really love her, just deal with it I guess.

I really love her and i know this is a problem. I don't have other choiches. Maybe she will stop one day, i don't really know

Talk with her about it. Tell her to be more open about it, maybe it will become just a part of your relationship. If the details are being kept secret, that's just gonna breed resentment. Have an open discussion.

What do you mean? Don't you think she is already enough open?

Green text gangrape

You said she "tell me it's her job and i can't know anything about it"
Tell her you want to know what's going on. If everything is completely open, it might just become a normal thing, I dunno

Consensual sex is for cuckolds and liberals

But it's already enough open. The fact is i can't stop it, just this. I know who has her naked pics, i know who fucked her...

>be me
>gigantic frat house party
>shit is crazy
>friend comes from downstairs
>grins, tells me to follow
>basement room downstairs has a group of dudes
>they're gang raping a drunk chick
>buddy and I get in line
>he's about 6th, I'm 7th
>watch my buddy pump into her
>start getting hard as fuck
>my turn
>she's drenched in cum
>too drunk and horny to care
>start fucking
>guys cheering me on
>nut inside her
>buddy and I get the fuck out
Good times

Well, I dunno then. Maybe just try and develop a cuck fetish. Or maybe tell her from now on you don't want to know. Whichever suites you.

I'm already developing a cuck fetish. I asked her to tell me everything. Maybe the easiest way

There you go. Good luck man.

Thanks man. Hope it will be more funny

Hell yeah they do. If I was a hot bitch without any real skills I would too probably. That shit is so tempting but still won't make them happy

God you are just as dead inside as she is. This is just pathetic. Let's hope we don't face consequences for the actions we do/don't do while we live this life.

I've thought about this a lot. If I was a chick, I'd totally be the biggest whore, sleeping with whoever I needed to to advance.

She has some skills but she is not a top model. Fucking other photographers/agents she can really earn a lot

Why you say that?

I'd do the same, maybe. Money is money

Maybe she was just one of the few that said no? Seems to me with the way he acted these girls said yes WAY more then no.

The only way out is to get strange. If you don't then you are a pussy. If she cares about you then she will let you. If she doesn't she will justify her actions like she does now.

Problem is i am in love with her

Yeah, that could be. In any case, I think there are a LOT of girls, famous and non-famous, who slept with him and are laying low right now.

The ones that deny any knowledge or assault are almost guaranteed to be Trashy souless harvey fuckers

Because you are weak and are justifying her soul selling by saying it's money. I get her soul selling but I don't get second hand soul selling that you do. Pussy.

We can live very well thanks to her money

Yep I have loved plenty of bitches before but damn does the feeling of new pussy make all hopelessness you feel go away.

I know what you mean but it's difficult, very difficult. I'm developing a cuck fetish too, mate

Yes you can and that's why I said let's hope their aren't consequences for our actions in whatever comes after. You can't justify to your creator that cloth/paper was worth the soul they gave you.

lol go preach somewhere else

Word. I get that. Seems like you're perfect together. Don't mind my dumbass.

Did you think Jennifer Lawrence and Gwyneth Paltrow won Oscars for their acting ability?

Not preaching I just wanted to make him think a bit. I'm done now.

It seems so....

you wont listen to Sup Forums anyway but if shes not willing to give up this life of money for you to feel better then she loves the money more than you

some people can live with that and let the money ease that truth

maybe you're one of those people

hope you dont regret it in years to come

Makes sense when you think about it. Watson, Paltrow, Lawrence are all terrible actresses. They had to get a little Harvey help to get going.

Checked

So, any hentai like this?

I mean, there are a ton of them like this...

Like...

Yes. They acted very undisgusted.

No they aren't. Jon Peters openly brags about doing this kind of shit and got positive press earlier this year.

Bob just got tired of putting up with his brother and threw him to the wolves.

If you say so. It looks to me that Hollywood's sleazy house of cards is falling down.

How exactly is it rape if they agreed to do it because they wanted a part or whatever. It's a transaction of sorts. Also there are women on that list who say it was sexual harassment when he was just making a pass at them and they didn't like it because he is fat and ugly.

kill everyone on this board.exe

It's not rape. They just don't want to admit they got bageled for a role.

When do the leaks of Rose giving him a BJ get released?

I would kill for that