Ddlb?

ddlb?

male 18 year old little here, i just want a nice daddy to make my life better^^ i want someone to snuggle with me and tuck me in and give me 1000 kisses when i’m sad. if i be a bad boy he can punish me... but not too hard because i don’t like being punished... it makes me cry :( i try my best to be a good boy and i hope that my daddy will love me and protect me forever ^3^

(dont kink shame)

KYS RETARD JUST BE A SISSY FAG IF UR GUNA DEGRADE URSELF THIS MUCH

;( if i had a daddy he’d beat you up...please be nicd

Sissy life is better than this and you'll get a daddy way easier

you people are fucking deranged

You fucking waste of air and space! I wish it was legal to kill off every fucking pervert like you. The world would be a much better place without scum like you fucking it up for everyone else!

>And FUCK YOUR "DON'T KINK SHAME"!

If EVERYONE shamed you faggots you'd all go back into hiding under rocks where you all belong.

>(I ain't even mad.)

i’m also into crossdressing if my daddy’s into that

i understand, this is a kink i’ve been ashamed of for a while. just know that we’re all a little weird and i can’t help what i’m into

Sup Forums‘s really angry tonight

18 m daddy here. Kik: shrimboy123

I dont mind being your daddy but im the same age as you so i dont think that'll count

i like guys my age! i don’t really like super old guys :o

this daddy would make your asshole bleed.

i... don’t want that that scares me!!!

Who's your daddy?

post pic off ass, then we will talk

Agreed

Don't worry let daddy cuddle you till you feel alright

y..you? hehe... i don’t know

*cuddles you tightly* thank you

I remember you being here two days ago. How did your public presentation go?

Your daddy's little favourite aren't ya :)

post pics for your daddy

OMG that’s crazy...

it went okay! i got red and shook a lot but it was okay >< i got a B

hehe.. i.. i don’t know haha am i? i’m sorry i’m really shy...

Good to hear.

would you suck your daddy off?

Presentation? Tell me what this about? I'd love to hear about it

That's okay daddy understands :) want a massage?

thanks!

yes please!!

of course!

i had to give a presentation to my human services class about safe sex haha, it was awkward

Someone as cute and innocent as you knows how to practice safe sex?

Mmmm you have a nice back. I heard you had a presentation. You seem to have done well , that's my little boy :)

yeah hehe... i feel so awkward talking about sex like that i’m such a child haha

thanks so much^^ your hands feel really good on my back...

What's your favorite movie?

maybe the incedibles!

Is that so? Maybe after this massage daddy will go to the shops and get it for you. And we can watch it together :)

id love that so much daddy!! can i cuddle with you when we watch??

Little boys are the cutest. I wanna snuggle up with one on a couch and watch Wreck It Ralph together while I tease his adorable Prince Parts

that sounds like fun

Of course :) maybe we can have a little fun under the blankets

w..will that get me in trouble? i don’t want to be a bad boy!

Daddy can touch. Daddy knows how to make them feel so good for you, little dear

aw

okay if you say so.. i’m a little scared though :( those parts are realllly sensitive, do you promise you’ll be gentle?

No its okay. It can be our little secret.

is that you? you’d make a cute daddy :)

okay! i won’t tell anyone i promise, just be gentle please...

Of course I'd never hurt my little precious. Daddy love you

Pretty sure you already disappointed 1 father. Why would you want another?

i love you too!! you’re hands are so warm, you make me feel so protected

Mmmm you’re so cute, little dear. I wanna snuggle you so much. And then stretch you open nice and wide for me.

w..whaaat??? what are you going to be stretching...?

How's your relationship with your actual father? You've said before that, despite this being a kink, you act like this on a regular basis.

What does he think of you?

Of course. :) you now I want you to give daddy a good long kiss on something in daddys pants

Where did you learn to do such naughty things?!

this is completely unrelated but I'd just like to say that the incredibles is one of the greatest movies of all time

They're making a sequel. How does that make you feel?

Your adorable asshole, of course. How else is daddy’s cock gonna fit in? Don’t worry baby, I’ll use my fingers and tongue first. We’ll get you nice and slippery and stretchy.

he tells me to “man up” lol but i try to act more adult around him, but around siblings and classmates at my college i act like a kid lol. i’m the youngest in all my classes (i just turned 18 august 19th, 2 days before classes started and my classmates are almost all single moms lol) so it’s easy for me to act young around them

i love my dad and he says he’s proud of me but i know for a fact he thinks i’m a fag lol. i’m a loser but oh well

Same goes for all you fuckers that like to say fag in every single post.

d.. daddy... why are you doing this to me? is this safe?? i’m scared this will hurt

It won’t hurt at all baby boy. You’re gonna feel so good. I’ll take care of you and make sure you have a really good time.

can you hold my hands tight as you do it? i’m really nervous but i trust you daddy

where’d my daddies go? :’(

daddy!! come back... im lonely

I’ll hold your hands and kiss your fingers. Maybe suck on one a bit. If you get jealous I’ll give you a brand new pacifier to suck on, if my baby boy wants.

i’d love that! i like sucking a lot. my... butt is ready for you daddy! just please be gentle i beg you...

You don’t want even a little pinch? Tiny spank on that nice ass? You know I love watching you jiggle and wiggle for me.

okay daddy, wha... whatever makes you happy i can do!! do you really think my butt is.. nice?

Do you have any way for us to talk to you outside Sup Forums?

no i’m really sorry :( i only come on here at night when i’m lonely/horny

So every night?

...maybe hehe