>be me
>2 years ago go on 4ch
>ask Sup Forumsros if I should date this chick who is into me
>Sup Forums says yes
>in a relationship for 2 years now
>in beginning though she is just very shy
>nope
>just fucking stupid

Here is my question would you date a good looking girl even if she is dumb as a rock?

Will post pics for every dubs to keep thread alive

I flirted with one but then eventually gave up because she also thought she is the smart kid in the area,so i fucking roasted her and blocked her

She knows she is pretty dumb and I try telling her that she just needs to study more

You can cope with stupid and still fuck her right? More lingerie

Is she nice and capable/self-sufficient?. If shes into me, yeah I probably would try to.

The sex is amazing, I've been with a handful of girls and no one even stands near her. But when it comes to conversation it just doesn't go anywhere ever.

She likes to be pampered with but can and do a lot on her own which is nice.

>"in beginning *though* she is very shy"
>"u"
>surprised a skinny, hot chick is stupid
10/10 OP, you sound perfect for each other

I know a lot of 10/10 women who are smart as hell. When I asked 4ch if I should date her I really didn't know her at all. Just kinda went with it as it and now I feel like I need someone more inteligent

how old are you OP

why do her feet look like she's wearing clogs?

Idek

Only dubs are mine lmao

eh fuck it, she is hot, you are young. dont have to marry her.

>She likes to be pampered with but can and do a lot on her own which is nice.

Are you sure she's the dumb one in this relationship?

yes, for fucking

What I meant by that is that she isn't helpless without me pampering her.

Ayyy

How's her personality? If she isn't also a bitch, then I probably would

also rolling for face

I personally couldn't be around them even for sex tbh. I hate the vapid personalities the daft whores have. It's physically painful trying to even mention anything of topical interest without either their loud obnoxious laugh when they don't understand something, or the vacant stare they give when you talk.

If she's nice and beautiful though, if you can suffer through it, go for it. She won't get smarter, probably won't change either, so make sure that's what you want.

If she's already into you just demote her to friends with benefits. Then only hang out with her if you wanna fuck or wanna go somewhere none of your friends wants to go.

The entire point of dating is to figure out if a person is worth living with. You already have that answer.

She is very loyal, I've never asked for any passwords or anything but she's given me access to all her social media. (I've never actually gone in there tho)
Most of the time says nice things and is madly in love with me.
Tends to be territorial when I'm around and gets jealous if sees me with other women. Which is kinda annoying as she always gets upset when I spend time with friends.

My main issue is the fact that I'm spending a lot of time on her and idk if I should just dump her and invest my time in finding someone hot and intelligent

Great advice ty

This tbh. If time is your issue, limit it with her and find someone who fulfills your other needs including mental stimulation.

checked

also, if it were me i'd stick with her. If you have a cute bitch that admits she's dumb you're gonna have a good time.

If you get stuck with a dumb bitch that thinks she's smart you're gonna have a bad time.

She sounds like a good person OP, not everyone is perfect. You can simply look to friends for intelligent conversation.

I did have a side girl for few months who was very smart but like a 5/10 and after a bit I just started to get disgusted by things she'd do. For example, the mess she left after her self, lot's of bad habits etc.

>she's dumb and knows/admits it
>she's fiercely loyal
>she's madly in love with you
>the sex is amazing
>she's got a fantastic body
>she wears a collar/choker, so i assume she's submissive

Fuck, I'd marry her. Have whatever you think are "deep" conversations with someone else.

Do any of you have any other stories to share?

I'd honestly say, aim for a 6-7/10 and if they do really gross shit (not showering for weeks, not brushing teeth consistently, etc.) then just say it's disgusting. They'll either change, or if they don't you can leave.

Honestly though, I wouldn't completely shirk this one if you can deal with her. Sounds like she'd be shit wife material though, cause once her looks start deteriorating then she's got nothing. So look for someone else, who you can really commit to.

all women are dumb as a rock, what are you going to do? go gay?

op you're being a massive faggot, sounds like you're on a good thing to me. send her to australia and i'll look after her

I did, and bitch was dumb as fuck. Couldn't read a ruler or do basic math dumb. Shit fell apart because she was too fucking stupid and crushed le heart. fuck dumb bitches don't date them.

The dumb onee always cheat OP

If I must then sure but i'll miss that puss a lot hahha

She is afraid of heights so she I can't make her fly a plane

that is nice op, enjoy it

I dont have any sound advice, but if you wanna trade her pics, kik?

Sure leave ur kik

Dude, just stick with it, I mean, the whole "getting an intelligent girl" is just a fucking meme, most intelligent girls are miserable cunts or fucking ugly.

she has what i call the "retard-thumb". even studying won't help that much with bad genetics.

I guess I'll see how it goes

Any more in pantyhose?

yh a lot I have a thing for pantyhose so she teases me a lot with pictures etc.

Yes.
I’d also impregnate the ever loving fuck out of her on the regular.
Remember, guys are there to contribute the brains, girls the good looks. That’s what the Rothschild Effect is all about.

Wtf user...

No but plenty of people will. Release that dumb bitch to the chads of the world.

I too have a thing for pantyhose.

Are you stupid op? You got the dream girl here

if you cant respect her as a person there is no foundation for a relationship, contempt will ruin any attemps.

fill her with cum on a regular basis but get out of there within a year

I feel like that's the one thing I love about her she will try do anything I want. Instead of calling something weird she will do it if I ask

What makes you think so?
Very good point

Attractiveness fades, intelligence doesn’t. You will be exhausted dealing with her stupidity, and will crave conversation. It will become more prominent the older she gets. Keep her around while you fuck her, but keep looking for Ms Right. If you’re halfway careful, you can try dozens of other chicks on for size. When you find even the smallest upgrade in intelligence, move on.

Nice pics. Your story reminds me of my current wife. I've rarely found any girls intellectually challenging and she's no exception. She's not dumb by any stretch and has a professional job, but she doesn't really share any nerdy/sciencey interests with me. I've been with girls who are hotter and girls who are smarter, but girls who are hot and smart are generally cunning and a bit entitled. Best to go for a good looker who is sweet and smart enough to wipe her own ass, but not so smart that you'd have to be constantly on your guard or she'll think she can get the drop on you. Smart and hot chicks may also hold it over your head how hot and smart they are, etc.

A loyal/understanding/semi-intelligent broad will also understand her value proposition and might let you off the ranch once or twice a year as mine does. My wife is a solid 7/10 and has a heart of gold, makes me lunch, does the laundry, and works a full-time job. She is ditsy as fuck, but not to the point of being actually dumb. If she were, I don't think I could take it.

ok this is the best advice in y opinion so far I'll make another thread when I'll have updates

See that + the loyalty thing would make me want to stay with her. Especially because her legs look damn good in pantyhose.

ty for sharing that