>How can I quit smoking?
I've been smoking for 11 years every day, I smoke 20-30 cigarettes
I don't want to smoke anymore
>what can I do?

stop

stop smoking

but how?
its so difficult

chantix, unless you live in Trumpland and have no insurance.

Easiest way I've heard is nicotine patches. Nicotine at that level is still pretty bad for you but as long as you do it and use them less and less and less you can get the nicotine fix without killing your lungs.

Eventually you'll get to a point where you won't need the patches anymore. Talk to your doctor about this.

Cold Turkey. Take at least 5 days off from work or school. Stay home and absorb yourself in a book and eat sun flower seeds. It wasn't easy but it worked for me.

niggerette

Medication/patches are for pussies. Cold turkey is the best method. A real man can do it without the other bullshit.

start vaping

I stopped 3 weeks ago. Not that hard for me, i don't know how it feels for other people but i just stopped suddenly. Just try.

You'll think a lot about smoking, maybe 100 times a day. But it won't stand for more thant 5 mn.

I tried that 2 years ago :(
did not work for me

Just stop smoking nigga haha

agreed. chantix. most people don't take all 3 doses (or 3 months) but I did.

Honestly dude vaping is the way to go, just ween yourself down on the nicotine. Even if u don't stop vaping at least your not smoking

isn't so easy for me
I can't stop thinking about smoke

Vape.

thats gay nigga

Slow down first and foremost. Limit yourself to 10 a day for a week, then 5, then 3, then 1, then nothing. Cold turkey sucks shit, it is easier to relapse and failing to quit negatively effects you, and you are less likely to quit in the future. Going a little a time gives you small manageable goals you can feel good about all while quitting making it a couple months of succeeding in your goal, rather than a week of suck then relapse and feeling shitty.

Stop buying them, that's it, just stop buying them. If you don't have them, you can't smoke.

Besides all the grief you'd get, what do u care about more? Guys on the internet calling you gay, or living longer?

This, after vaping for a year I was able to quit altogether and I'm now at 5 months without any nicotine. Previously I had smoked for 8 years at about 10 cigarettes a day. It really helps that you can adjust the nicotine concentration in your vape, and also that you look and feel like a big fucking faggot while vaping so you stay motivated to quit.

Just don't start to vape. It's a trap. Really don't. Cause you won't quit smoking, and you gonna look gay

dont smoke indoors. move to 18th floor. did wonders for me

Im trying to do that, its difficult but its good and dont need to go to the doctor or take some medicine

Figure out what you associate with cigs, like you have one while driving, or just after eating or somthing. Then break those, never smoke in those times.

try lsd if you need a change in perspective. Has helped a lot of people quit smoking.

want it or not, it works (if you at least use 30W)
was a pretty heavy smoker (1.5-2 packs a day)

got a stroke, so rly needed to stop
starting vaping and stopped smoking easy as fuck

dying is much gayer than vaping: deal with it

I smoked 2 packs a day for 15 years, and I haven't had one in 6 years now.
I used the nicotine gum. One box until it was gone, then switched to peppermint candies for about a month. Physically, the cravings only last for about a week, and they only last about two minutes when you have one. After that first week, it's all mental from there.
The hardest part is changing your daily habits and routines to avoid things that you did when you smoked, or that made you want a cigarette. Change your meal times if you always smoked afterwards. Also, stay the fuck away from anyone who smokes for a while. This is the biggest factor in success. Don't be where you can see others doing it. This will just make you miss it, and they will most likely not be supportive in your fight, as it makes them face their own dependency and failures to quit.
It's hard, but totally doable if you really want it.
Good luck!

Take up a hobby. Knitting, crochet, mass murder, golf. You know. Fun things to occupy your tiny mind. Have fun with it Skippy

I smoked for 20 years. At my worst, I was smoking about 50 cigs a day. Last 2 years of smoking, I got myself down to about 5 cigs a day. But I just couldn't quit.

Then one morning, I rolled out of bed, and ended up on my hands and knees, hacking my lungs out, seeing stars, watching my vision tunnel down to a point and it was all I could do to keep from planting my face in the carpet.

I decided right then and there to quit for good. It's been a very long 16 years. I developed an eating disorder, a jacking off problem, gained and lost a shit ton of weight. Divorced, was diagnosed as clinically depressed, lost a decent job, and lost the mother of my children to cancer (who had never smoked anything in her life).
I sure as hell hope someone kills me before something really goes wrong.

I dont take drugs man, only fucking cigarettes

Been vaping for 5 1/2 years now. Started vaping while I was smoking 2 - 2 1/2 packs newport 100s a day, best decision I've ever made.

damn... damn.

I started packing my lunch and went to work with nothing but my driver's license in pocket - no cash, no cards. I had my girl hide them so I couldn't cheat - broke my emergency pack in half as well. After one of the most horrible weeks of my life, I stopped smoking.

careful of this one!!!
I switched to smoking cocks cuz vaping is gay.
now I'm up to 6 cocks a day!

Remember to have a reward each week for your goal, and set a punishment for failing. Like get some fast food, go go-karting, see a movie, ect. each saturday you complete the cut down. For punishment say each time you fail you have to write "smoking sucks" 50 times or somthing.

This. Did gum for a lot longer but eventually stopped after 20 years. Avoid things that you absolutely associate with smoking, for me it was alcohol - couldn't drink for a few months either!

You quit cold fucking turkey on day one and never turn back so that you can say you won something.

No matter how fucking "horrible" it is, you stay the fuck quit.

After a week you SERIOUSLY have it beat, unless you are a weak minded puss.

damn nigga
I dont want to smoke anymore but isn't easy I need some help

Vapeee brooooski

You think about the fucking payment you could be making if you weren't spending $400/mo on cigarettes.

Then you just quit

Stop fucking smoking

Listen I smoked for two years because I thought it was cool. I started to choke any time I did anything physical and quit. I don't smoke anymore. Didn't have a single craving because I could breathe and smell again.

I stopped working with idiots and slowly tapered down and started using dip. Now I use 1-2 dips daily.

>two years

Champix or similar medicine, it works !

>two years
I've smoking for 11 years nigga
EVERY FUCKING DAY

Smoking is a shit addiction you spent so much time and money and life force on you think you're addicted. the truth is if you ain't smoking right now, you are a non-smoker, so celebrate every time you think of smoking about the fact you're already a non-smoker.
they been lying to us for generations upon generations.

HERE'S THE BOOK:
GOOGLE: ALLEN CARR EASY WAY PDF

I smoked a pack a day for 10 years. Best thing I did was put 5 cigarettes in my pack in the morning and regiment when I smoked. Did that for a while, then down to 3, then went on a weeklong vacation and didn't smoke at all. Figured the relaxation would help with the craving. By the time I got back I was a week in, a week of hard craving later I was done. Took about 6 months, that was about 10 years ago now.

Also, you gotta be committed.

there was a "scientific study" done that blew over $3mil to discover that the best way to quit smoking is to stop smoking.

>champix
Is this ... bootlet chantix? Or did pfizer rebrand it for a different country or something?

In all honesty, I have a cigar every few weeks. So there's that.

THAT BOOK REVEALS TRUTH
not just for smokers

Don't quit. Nicotine enhances testosterone production. Nicotine is a natural deterent for depression. Nicotine temporarily enhances concentration.
There's a reason smoking suddenly became 'dangerous' in the 50/60s. Passive radiation from nuclear tests was giving people cancer; cigarettes were blamed. Happens up till today

There's a lot more to know about smoking. It's blackpill stuff but it's true.
Just make sure to stop smoking straights; either roll your own, or invest in pipes or cigars. Best thing would be to grow your own tobacco plants.

thats isn't funny and just gay nigga

He meant chimpix, he's actually an orangutan.

Psilocybin (magic mushrooms) has an 80% success rate with quitting smoking. Better than any other treatment. Take some shrooms.

So let the addiction hold you. If you can't stop, just cut your balls off because you aren't a man.

This is how I quit. Just stopped going to buy them. lol

don't quit. makes you fat and boring.

Go to a doctor and request a nicotine inhaler, gum and the patch doesn't hit the spot for many smokers because smoking is one of the fastest methods of administration and they're too slow. You could try e-cigarettes to quit but they may have hidden health effects that a medical grade inhaler wouldnt

As a fat, boring ex smoker, this has some truth to it.

Cut back to 5 - 10 a day for awhile (weeks/months) then quit, or go to 1-2 a day. Then quit. Find a vice to take its place. First few weeks suck. In a few months you will be fine

I smoked for 13 years and I figured out I wanted to stop as well. The next time I got the flu and it usually hurts to smoke, I just didn't. The body really prioritised fighting the flu over fucking my head up with withdrawal. I've now been about a year and a half without smoking and snus.