Mmm G.

Goose Thread

My Queen is so nice and pure

Perfect for Lara Croft, fuck whoever it is now

more please

Pure...with a face like that?

Wtf am I looking at?
Jesus, get some taste.

baby felt so mean and bitter today because her millions were piling up so slowly in the bank she deliberately stopped her limousine at the crosslights, got out and picked a random, bologna and cheese charter worker to beg at her feet!
once he saw who baby was he dropped without another word! baby chaffed the dust off her expensive shirt and she accused him of not loving her enough; and if he expected anything from the babe he would have to let her beat his balls off! of course he begged and of course baby had a few well chosen strokes and kicks and of course he begged like a baby to ride home with baby doll! baby simply laughed ordered her bodyguard in, which, with relish, he spent his morning herbs and spices, his complete calorie intake over the wailing madman, who deemed it necessary to weld something to baby's ears, such as sounded like a request for affections! we drove away with his beaten and wounded body laying on the street, feeling so much relief to be in better spirits! what a transformation of good!

Yes. Pure.

the girl from the golden compass filled out

Oh, hey Munnisher

you feelin alright?

munnbunny! save me!

>bewbs

such a qt bunny

That was a shitty game I remember playing on my xbox.

GOOD. LORD. STAHP.

vj feets?

Seriously acknowledge that thought user, it's gold

>his confession grows closer and closer

Lol, sorry. Yes, of course that would be lovely.

*FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *FEET *F

I'm growing so weak....shes so amazing. damn you.

>tfw vicky cant get dubs

>*Vicky trying to get dubs*

you are looking at a severe case of FAS

no

Hayseed bitch

>tfw no gf

oh fuck off, there's a trap thread for you

>18+

And hot. Imagining her dressed up like that and fighting, jumping, running..

>he knows he wants to say it

Fuck, that would be incredible.

I WAS BORN WITH SIDS

NO. i don't. I ...can't.

Fighting creatures and moaning in pain, her expressions and poses...

Fuck off G Hannelius guy.

Mmm, yes please.

G is mai waifu. Deal with it.

This. He's cancer and a closeted homosexual.

>Munnisher has conflicted emotions again
>but he knows he may have a new favorite

Hnnng - add yr kik user, I gotta take off now so continuing this would be amazing

She's worthless without her eyebrows.

if I admit it, which i won't, because it's not true, I'll leave celeb threads forever, there would be no point in me existing, shes your waifu, much like munn is mine, vj is stutterbros, gal is galanons, cara is caraguys, daisy and Emma are daisyemmanons, Emma r is emmabros, waifus are singular. I...I...love olivia munn, and I don't know if anything will ever change that. As sexy and beautiful and cute and fun as jlaw is. We all have our waifus, I've probably had mine the longest. I love jlaw, I do, but I'm not IN love with her like I am olivia. I hope this makes sense to you. I just don't believe in multiple waifus or even sharing waifus with others.

user?

there can be more than one user to a waifu. There are multiple Emma Watson anons for example

Any anons want to talk over kik?

VJ a cute!

JLawman is that you? Doesn't sound like it, I feel like the real you would accept my decision

about taytay feet?

The cutest

Whatever you'd like user...

I've been binging Hart of Dixie lately and man

can't hurt to have friends.

anonfap13

Where my fren go

Sweetest smile ever

so little baby's limo was attacked by a half naked starving man! he said he was near death, felt so weak, and begged baby for twenty pence so he could buy some bread! baby laughed, called him a drug dealer, trying to con and seduce baby; she closed her window on his fingers and watch him collapse on the street like a weak drunkard! oh, i hope he didn't die but from the looks of her departure he was halfway already to heaven departed! good riddance!

and the wettest mouth

ok my fren left

Lol its JLawman. I just think that you might want to be JLawnisher now ;)

Fuck there you are

wew those soles

And the most adorable cheekbones

Jlawminator? Wait. No. Disregard that.

HA wait what was that first part? ;)

I didn't say anything