Their best album since Songs for the Deaf

their best album since Songs for the Deaf

That was Like Clockwork, which was better than sftd, ST is also better than sftd.

>4 threads
>for a new release
>with mixed reception
whoa there, motherfucker

I hope Josh can give us a blues rock album one day.

I wish all QOTSA fans would fuck off.

I wish all QOTSA haters would fuck off.

I thought I asked you to fuck off?

With the exception of Feet Don't Fail Me I thought it was absolute garbage

It is garbage, but the QOTSA dickriders can't accept the fact that their fave band put out a shit album.

>"omg best album art ever!!!!!1"
>le pan's labyrinth (2006) eyeball meme hands

oh, and the music REALLY sucks, too.

Super Mario 64 did it first, learn your references.

Have never heard queens of the stone age before other than no one knows and go with the flow, I thought it was pretty catchy.

Will download queens discography as soon as I leave from work.

I thought I asked YOU to fuck off?

their worst album so far, what a major dissapointment. i was looking forward to it like a horny schoolgirl

It's annoying when you don't care about it. Leave the guy alone, it's not like he made seperate thread to complain.

I understand, but it's not like you couldn't ignore them. Hell, other than this release, I usually avoid frontpage Sup Forums and go straight to the sharethreads.

You are in for a treat user. They have one of the best and most consistent discographies out there.

If you like rock music then you're in for a good time.
>tfw I will never listen to SFTD for the first time again

ITT bands that don't have a single bad album

Anyone got a link? The ones in the archive were taken down.

ITS A FUCKING BANGER BOYS

This. I still enjoyed it but I feel like I got my nips hard for nothing.

No it's fuckin not. This album is to QOTSA what Humanz was to Gorillaz

Deaf > R > S/T > Villains > EV > ...LC > LtP

It was bound to be a disappointment after like clockwork imo. Bands always put out their best work after they've been through life-changing emotional shit.

Another album that sounds like any other album from said artist, but their older discography is massively overrated?

I don't think QotSA is that overrated, to begin with.

What are you going on about? No, I mean both albums are vain attempts at over-simplifying their sound to get major recognition.

>I mean both albums are vain attempts at over-simplifying their sound to get major recognition.
>there are people that genuinely think this
this board needs too be nuked

You first cunt.

I wont listen to this illuminati nonsense

Thats weird since like clockwork is beter than songs for the deaf

Best songs are Evil Has Landed and Feet Don't Fail Me. Maybe even Villains of Circumstance too, but they're just aging with that song. This is their softest release yet, gracefully gliding into being sad old rock performers.
>Mark Ronson was a mistake

Is it just me or is SFTD immensely overrated? I've loved every single QOTSA release except that one (and villians), I find it to be their weakest album. It's got a couple of great songs but also a a bunch of lackluster songs that really kill it for me. Hope I'm not the only one that thinks this

you seem insufferable

idk what this album sounds like but it got me to listen to kmdfm so its whatever

The album itself is incredibly consistent, I don't even like them

Not a huge fan of this one

But Villains of circumstance is great

The claustrophobic production makes most of the songs feel boring and draggy