Are there only 2 genders?

Are there only 2 genders?

Yes

After hundred of thousands of years, why is in only in modern history,within hte last milennia, that there have ever been "more then 2 genders"?
You would think there would have been another gender reported withi nthe HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS of human evolution instead of just 10 years.

Yes. Everything else is Mental Illness.

Depends on who you ask. If you ask a liberal then they will say there is a shit load. If you ask someone that is actually intelligent they will say 2. problem with liberals is that they will change the definition of words to match what they think and not what they know.

arent those just pokemon?

There are 0 genders.
There are two sexes and a range of deformities.

they say gender is defferent than sex so i dont know anymore and i dont care

>why is in only in modern history,within hte last milennia, that there have ever been "more then 2 genders"?
>implying "eunuch" wasn't a gender 2000 or more years ago
I call bullshit.

Liberals believe that gender is a marketing category that needs innovation. Being the astute future yuppies they are, they would, wouldn't they.

that pic
who the fuck comes up with this goofy assed bullshit?

are you people in 4th fucking grade?
cause if you are, you need to fucking grow up and learn that this shit is

goofy assed shit

>implying that your larp is important

looks like "Unknown" form pokemon

/thread

are you seriously that fucking washed to think that shit like this has even been around as long as 10 years?

>bigender
>bi
That implies that there are TWO genders, no more

Get it right.

The Egyptians didnt have this problem
The Greeks didnt have this problem,arguably the BEST nation in all of human history.
Why has there been no other instance of this occuring beyond the third wave of radical feminism that has been prevalent the past 10 years?

you so edgy

Those are pokemon, not genders

Who fucking cares

That depends on your language.
English doesn't have any genders anymore, although you will hear high school teachers talking about the old vestigial masculine, feminine, and neuter. Ancient Greek had five if I remember right.

hermaphrodites have existed for quite some time, and males have been known to grow breasts for at least a couple millenia
but you're right, those are so rare and only possible under such circumstances that it isn't worth being defines not accepted in society.

this is blatant subversion tactics meant to disrupt the societies this propaganda is targeted towards.
have fun.

Eunuch isn’t a gender you fucking retard, it’s a term to denote a man that has been castrated.

Much like yourself - you’re a eunuch because you’re a SJW faggot without any balls.

>hermaprhdites
So both male and female genitals.
Not some made up bird kin quasi non binary gender fluid only on days that start with "T" non sense

Being only 1.7% of births are hermaphroditic, it really dosent fit in with any data consensus

But it is a gender. They had their own roles, their own expectations, their own behavior norms, and their own separate culture apart from either men or women.
>sjw faggot
kek, nah, heterosexual and thinks all of you sjws deserve to be shot. Your choice of a more traditional doctrine doesn't make you any less of an sjw nor any less deserving of having the jew shit smacked out of you.

Do y'all remember The Bear That Wasn't?

It's a real old Chuck Jones cartoon, and not one of his more popular ones.

A bear settles down for his long winter nap, and while he sleeps the progress of man continues. He wakes up to find himself in the middle of an industrial complex. He then gets mistaken by the foreman for a worker and is told to get to work. To this he responds, "But I'm not a man, I'm a bear"

. He is then taken to each of his successive bosses (general manager and the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st vice-presidents), all of whom tell him their own version of him being a "silly man who needs a shave and wears a fur coat", reaching all the way up to an elderly president of the factory who concludes he cannot be a bear because "bears are only in a zoo or a circus; they're never inside a factory".

The bear is, by the president and his employees, taken to the zoo and hopes to gain support from his own species, but even the zoo bears claim that he is not a bear, because if he was "he would be inside the cage here with us".

Eventually he concludes that he must be a "silly man", and works hard at the factory to the satisfaction of the foreman and the other bosses all of whom shake hands as the bear works. However, when winter comes again and he was freezing in the cold snow, he wishes that he was a bear, but in the end discards his human items and finds a cave and enters, feeling comfortable and bear-like once more.

As the bear is sleeping, he reflects on the events of the year, as the narrator concludes that even though all the bosses and even the zoo bears disbelieved that he was a bear, "that did not make it so; the truth is he was not a silly man...and he was not a silly bear, either".

>They had their own roles, their own expectations, their own behavior norms, and their own separate culture apart from either men or women.
Says the SJW faggot. You know what determines whether you’re a man or a woman. Fucking chromosomes you SJW fucktard.

>Poor ass argument bolstering
>”kek, nah, brah I’m so straight! Penis in vagina amirite? But anyways, your sex is defined on cultural norms bro!”
Go fucking kill yourself.

tl;dr, you are what you are. And nothing that anyone else says can ever truly change that.

Bears cant talk though.They go ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, cause if you were born with a dick you’re a guy, and if you have a vag, you’re a chick.

What do these faggots not understand about this concept?

Wow. This fucking racist here.

As someone who identifies as a bear (my pronouns are shim/xir/cthulebear), I find this offensive.

u mad fagboy?

Bait question, but I will give a serious answer.

The answer is that you should avoid equivocation. Equivocation is when you have a word that can be defined in multiple ways and pretend that it always means the same thing.

On one side, "gender" is basically the same thing as "sex". In that capacity gender is useful and fairly well defined. And also binary.

On the other side, "gender" is broad and ambiguous and vague. Under that definition, gender is worthless. It has no scientific support, it doesn't accurately predict anything about the person, it doesn't provide any useful information about the person or their place in society. And there are as many of those genders as you want. There are so many that it doesn't matter at all.

And then there are a million other definitions strewn along a spectrum from binary and useful on one end to limitless and worthless on the other.

>"gender" is broad and ambiguous and vague
But it isnt.It is a very solid 2 choice answer

>On the other side, "gender" is broad and ambiguous and vague.

It didn't used to be until collegiate feminists decided to start changing the meanings of words on their own.

Here's a question for you. What does intersectionality actually MEAN?

So do any citizens in a caste system. It doesn't make them separate genders.

The Dalits have have their own roles and expectations and behaviors and culture, but they aren't a third gender, they're just regular people who are treated like shit.