I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I HATE I HATE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE (repeat 238 times)

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE I HATE I HATE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE (repeat 238 times).

Name just ONE THING a white man has ever done for humanity? Just one!

Well for once he created the internet for you to bitch and whine on about him, be thankful for the white man the ruler of the universe and stop having a slave mentality.

>Name just ONE THING a white man has ever done for humanity?
Civilized behavior.

typical white devil, applying the stockholm syndrome.

>Sad B8.

ey yo, hol up, Juhquandah Washington was the AK-SHOE-ULL inventer of the internet

The guys who created the Internet is Puertorican. You should check your history books. YOU WHITE DEVIL!

but you are white

Not really. I'm 5% Spanish. So, NO! I AIN'T NO WHITTEY! YOU HONKEY!

Ayyy foo, Ramses LaShawnda Popeye Church Chicken il Nubia invented the Internet until the white man came and broke it.

>Sad B8.

oh ma gawd dat bait
i fucking hate murricunts
but those hillary cunton supporters are mad as hell that dolan tmump had won arent they?

>Ogga-bogga.

its normal to hate things
good job not bottling up your emotions and being depressed

What?

Fine! Name one thing besides fire, civilization and sanitary plumbing the white man has done for us?

27 yo white male here. I already give money to Greenpeace and WWF, what more does it take to convince you that I'm not racist?

i hate white people hisssss

it seems like those spambots are paid by the democrats
topkek

Putting black savages in chains. KEK

Yeah, and? Want a cookie? (Or an kfc cube)

A treatment for sickle cell anemia

>for humanity.
Negroids should, with their genetic superiority, have fixed that genetic defect themselves. But, NO, white man fixed that problem.

ITT: Bots replying to other bots
topkek

shut up gringo

checked
non-bot
still, please go an hero

Slave the niggers to make then useful for once, too bad it dint last long, that alone its a big achievement to help humanity.