You guy want the old Sup Forums back?

You guy want the old Sup Forums back?

>How about we make some changes.

I know we used to be known for our love of cats but maybe we should change things up to deter newfags. It's funny how all these edgy little new friends love gore threads but hate cats dying. I say we make her our queen and crucify her at the same time - but just for keks. Anyone down?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/NUNZrM
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg
instagram.com/p/BaIXKPqhFZJ/?taken-by=0bcd0_
instagram.com/p/BaIX5SVhHVm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a fag but ill drop this here anyway
Raid is here discordapp.com/invite/NUNZrM
If you have new info you get admin
faggots get kicked

LOL silly girl that's not how you dry a cat

Give her her info I'll send her flowers and pretend it's her dead cat. She should be our new queen

Who said we want the old Sup Forums back? Can't keep living in the past. OP is a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

Not happening newfig. Get the fuck out with trying to save the kitty that got washed and accidentally died. Fuck off. We do trap threads, sissy threads, rate my cock threads, fucked my sister last night threads, eat your own cum, and everything cock. That's what Sup Forums has always been about and you fucking kids keep coming back every year trying to do stupid shit while messing with our little faggot piece of internet heaven. Fuck that cat and fuck you.

Buttmad about poor kitty lol. Fuck the cat asked for it

This x100 I agree. I just want her to be our queen. new friends are going to dox her no matter what might as well make an edgy meme.

this is our queen youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg don't even deny it

Seriously, no one realizes that this board has always been dominantly homosexual deviant shit.

Yea doesn't bother me. Just these moral fags all butthurt over a fucking cat straight from reddit and 9gag ready for there first "raid". Yea fuck that shit. I love her

op is still a faggot

Hey everyone, this is the cancer that's killing Sup Forums! Take a look at it. Just don't touch it. Fucking faggot

Aw did ur poor wittle fur rat get killed by the mean Asian. Poor Lil fag get a real pet next time bitch lol

What's funny is that you probably own like 2 cats fag.

Actual slightly too much on an oldfag here. Sup Forums has been pretty much as stated here, though animal cruelty has always been a niche Sup Forums thing, no one batted an eye unless it was either done buy a fellow fag or by someone who was a cocky cunt.

Hey everyone look at the new fag from reddit same fagging up.

>inb4 dynamic ip

You wanna say that again faggot?

you're retarded

>deter newfags
>It's funny how all these edgy little new friends love gore threads but hate cats dying
confirmed for oldfag. I know because I've been here all summer as well

Your new is showing kid ffs

>this is the cancer killing Sup Forums

CALLING ALL NEWFAGS

CALLING ALL NEWFAGS

0bcd0_I am the owner of the cat, so I can do I want. You ugly people can always be jealous of me.lollllll. You look like a syphilis AISD hybridinstagram.com/p/BaIXKPqhFZJ/?taken-by=0bcd0_

instagram.com/p/BaIX5SVhHVm/

Muh kitty lool

My queen

Bow tie died for your virginity