Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Nice try, tots or gtfo

this is some stale ass bait

sage

Time stamp

I feel like I'm helping the terrorists by posting

Wow this is a shitty excuse for bait.

How do you like our sage? It goes in alllllll fields.

>after 4 glasses of wine
kek

Nah, after a comment like that, lets see the cunt spread wide!

tits or GTFO

the dubs have spoken
tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO you vapid thunder cunt. Shut up and learn you’re place as kitchen appliance.

Since you’re new here, I must tell you of a simple requirement of all femonons... TITS OR GET THE FUCK OFF...

See that wasn’t hard now, was it...?

Nice b8, now tits or gtfo

Oh look. THIS thread again.

tl;dr sage

now watch as everyone continues to piss into the ocean of piss

>you have it we easier
Your english teacher went easy on you

You dun goof'd

Please do this site a favor and hero yourselves

Tits THEN gtfo

Dishwashers drink dish soap, not wine. Are you one of those fucking retarded dishwashers?

What are you trying to say?

Bait was so shit you'd think I'm playing a cabelas game

Like anyone here gives a shit. Tits or gtfo.

>enjoy never getting to touch someone like me
Kek

>you first jackass

It’s “an hero” you fucking retard

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon on Sup Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Fuck you round eye

Everyone who thinks they are hilarious by saying "tits or gtfo" just look like fucking retards themselves because it is obvious bait that you are still falling for.

dude, stop making threads with this girls pics you fucking attention whore cuck

>tots or gtfo
>tots
Motherfucker now I’m hungry. Don’t feel like climbing the entire staircase up from the basement to get a snack. Fml.

Mommy?

tits with timestamp or GTFO...

>go home white knight she just said she hates everyone on this sights guts. Also it is bait

Tits or GTFO

Its like Gollum and Frodo had a retarded love child

I want to go diarrhea on you.

that is an insult to gollum an frodo. she looks like a dali painting

Whiteknights always get shit on, stop cucking out you beta.

Sharpie in pooper.

even reddit users knows the timestamp u fake tranny

And your are horrendous when you start showing signs of aging youll be nothing but an old haggered whore you people dont want u now watch when ur older

I wouldn't want to touch you anyways. I'm not into dudes.

Bait

You sound real fun at parties

That's it.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

how new are you?

new as fuck

get out of here roastie whore

its a joke you fucking dipshit

Fuck you cunt, I'm not sitting in a dark basement I'm sitting in a dark bedroom.

Basically an infant.

>This whole thread is new as fuck. This thread is not even bait at this point it is just digital garbage

whore.

Have another glass of wine and show us yer tits.

I like b8 thread because you can see multiple tiers of Sup Forums users. I'm going to make a list, starting from most retarded to least:
>Thinks the thread is 100% real
>Says tits or gtfo thinking they are edgy, still think the thread is real though
>See other people responding in an obvious joking manner, call them a newfag
>People who reply while realizing it is bait
>Not replying at all

So yer a fag if you do and a fag if you don't?

how can you see users who are not replying?
>10 questions science can't answer

He said least retarded. We are all fags so not replying just makes us 4aggot

you..you can't?

So yer tarded if you do and faggot if you don't?

Check em

Bruh you're like 13

70+ replies to a bait thread..